• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zach's Ticklish Sister Pt. 2

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Amanda and Katie stared down at Zach evily. He was in for it now.
"So Zach, you think it's fun to tie me up and tickle me senslessly?" Katie asked him, as she satrted to straddle his waist, and Amanda held his arms above his head.
"K-katie, i was jus' kidding, it was a joke!" Zach said with a hint of sorrow laughter in his voice.
"Well i didn't think it was very funny," Katie said, rolling his t-shirt up, to reveal his toned tummy and chest.
Zach struggled as his sister bared his upperbody, but Amanda had a firm grip on him. He kicked his legs wildly, but Katie was steadily ontop of him.
"Katie, seriously!" Zach said with a stern look on his face.
"K-kiiiids! I'm home early today!" Their mother yelled from downstairs.
"Oh yes! Thank god!" Zach said happily.
"I wouldn't be so relieved yet," Katie said as if she had a plan.
"Hey mom! Could you bring up the other duster, Amanda and i are cleaning up!" Katie yelled down to her mother.
"Sure hunny!" Her mother replied.
Katie turned back to Zach with an evil smile.
"Oh-no! Don't even think about it!!! Katie!!!!" Zach started to yell.
Katie and Amanda just giggled sweetly as they heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
Their mom soon peeked her head through the door, and was amazed at what she saw.
"Whoa, looks like you girls have been having some fun without old mommy," Mrs. Dumont said(Zach and Katie's mom).
"Not yet mom, Zach just finished torturing me, and now we're about to ger revenge, wanna help?"
"Why of course Katie, i looove tickling Zach!" Mrs. Dumont said excitedly, as she walked over to Zach's immobile body.
She sat next to his bared upperbody, and placed a nail on his upperside, and dragged it slowly down his side.
"Heheheemoooom!!" Zach giggled angrily, looking at his mother sternly, trying to gain some control in this situation.
"Oh Zach, and remember a few days ago, when i tickled you, and never got to use... both dusters!" His mother said wickedly as she suddenly held a duster in each hand.
"Oh god Mom don't!!!!!!!!" Zach begged, struggling to get his body free.
"I think we should tie him up," Amanda suggested.
"Good idea, girls will you help me."
And with the two girls and the mom, they wrestled Zach to Katie's bed, and managed to tie him in spread eagle fashion with katie's cheerleading socks, the same ones Zach used on Katie.
Zach was now shirtless, as he tugged forcefully at his bonds.
"Let me goooo!!!!!" He yelled.
"Not until we let Katie get her revenge, let Amanda toy with you, and let me have a little fun," his mother flashed her pearly white teeth, and then hid them once more with her full red-lips.
"Let's do this girls, Katie, you get his feet, Amanda, you grab his armpits, and i'll get his widdle tummy wummy," his mother instructed as her voice soon tuned to baby-talk, adding more torment to Zach's fearful mind.
The girl's got in their postions, Katie bringing a toothbrushe along with her long nails to tickle his feet. Amanda brought a small painting brush, and also her long nails for Zach's outstretched underarms, while Mrs. Dumont straddled his waist, with a duster in each very long-nailed hand.
"Ready...."
"Katie pleaseeee!!!!"
"Set...."
"Amanda don't!!!!!"
"Gooooo!!!!"
"No mom!!!"
The 3 girls dived in on their ticklish jobs.
Katie began her foot-tickling, scratching one hand of nails up and down his wiggling right sole, while the toothbrush scrubbed beneath his left set of twitching toes.
Amanda set the brush for later, and began by drilling her nails into his deep hollows, bringing forth insane laughter from his bucking body. Of course is mother was getting the best reaction, being positioned at his weakest spot and all. Her nails dragged up and down his ribs and sides slowly and deeply, draining the energy from his thrashing body.
"hehehahahhehahaohgoddehehehahahhehaapleashehehehhehehaaaaaeaoooo!!!!!!!!"
Zach went insane as his most ticklish spots were invaded with tickly feelings all at once. Amanda soon picked up her brush, and playfully swept it across his outstretched right armpit, sending him to a new plateau of laughter. His mind raced at 10000000000mph's, with his body being tickled crazily filling every corner of his mind. the worst of course was his mother's midsection tickling, he could withstand foot-tickling barely, and he could even survive armpit tickling, but god, all 3 at once...
His mother's long nails set a course on his sides, as she spidered them up and down the sides quickly and softly, getting the perfection reaction. She toyed with him, telling him when the 'spiders' were coming up, and then attacking at will, giving him a few secons to realize the 'spiders' were coming.
Katie gave no warning though, she tickled mercilessly, using the toothbrush, brushing it firmly under his wiggling toes, while her nails scratched his wrinkled soles, and her tongue now got in the action, teasing his toes, and sucking on his big toe, sending him into hysterics. Amanda also brought her tongue into the action, lightly licking up and down his left armpit, like a cat lapping up milk.
"hehehhehahahehahahehahahhehehahaahahhewhhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!"
His mother's fingers then struck the golden spot, his weakest point... his tummy. All 10 looooong nails directly skittered on and attacked his bouncing tummy. He exploded into laughter, his body shaking wilder than before. His mother turned her right-hand into a claw and dug it into his soft, but toned tummy, grabbing each of the soon-to-be-a-six-pac muscles, and toying with it. Zach howled in laughter as tears flowed down his cheeks. His mother's left hand soon wiggled a finger into his small bellybutton, and stroked inside it maddeningly.
His mother just smiled wickedly the whole time, and after 20 minutes of straght tummy-tickling, she picked up a duster in each hand, and playfully tickled Zach's nose. She signaled the other girls to pause their tickling, so Zach could absorb the torment to come.
Zach breathed heavily, his chest heaved up and down.
"Time to dust up this tickly mess," his mother said in a sing-song voice.
"N-noooo!!! A-anytihng but t-that!" Zach said, still sucking down much needed air.
His mother ignored is pleas, and sloooooowly lowered the twin dusters. Closer, closer, within an inch now, half an inch, now Zach could slightly feel a few of the longer hairs touching his quivering tummy.
"Heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhehehahahhehaahehhahahahahahahahahahahahheehehehehehehehehaahahhaahahahahahahahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaahahhehahhheahahhehehahahehahahehahahhehehheheeheeeeeeeeeeahahahahahahahahahahhehehehehehehehehahahhehaahhehahahehahahhehahaahheeehahahaahaaahahahheheehehehehehheeeheeeeeeehaahhahahahaahahahahaaahahahhahhehehahehahahehahahhehahahehaaahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Zach was sent into a new stage of ticklishness no other human had ever experienced. His mother soooooooo lightly and softly stroked the dusters up and down his tummy, he wen crazy. And then the impossible happened, he blacked out...
He awoke in his own bed, with his shirt back on. He sprang up, but found that his tummy muscles along with his leg and arms were sore. He slowly walked downstairs, to find his mom, Katie, and Amanda watching TV.
"W-what happened?" Zach asked dazed.
"Oh nothing dear, you were just helping me dust and you worked so hard you fell right asleep," his mother lied.
"Oh.... okay, what are you watchin'?" He asked.
And then Zach, saw the screen, and saw himself tied to his sister's bed, being tickled mercilessly, they had videotaped the whooooole thing!
THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back