• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tuesday, January 16th Munch in the Sacramento Area

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Tuesday, December 16th Munch in the Sacramento Area

What's this?!?!? Two Munches within the SAME month, Back-to-Back?!?!? Is this one of the signs of the end times? Maybe so, but we're doing it again, next week, for those who couldn't get to the one this week. Come on out, don't be bashful, we don't bite (very hard). :rolleyes: Meet some new friends, catch up with old ones! We always have a good time. Time and place are to be announced, but as a general rule, we usually shoot for a start around 6:30, and pick someplace easy to find. We'll prolly end up back at TGI Friday's, but more to come on that as things develop. Come on out.... ya know ya wanna!

(ha ha, Robert... it does NOT say January!) :p

Last edited:
It's a good thing, too, 'cause there's more folks here that want to attend. Turns out there seems to be more folks in that part of California than we'd known, previously. Funny, too, considering the events held there years ago. ;)

Glad to see the surge of activity there. It's a fine thing. There's rumor of an LA munch, now, and talk of a San Diego gathering. Feast after the long famine!

I'm a happily little listfather, man.

Y'gotta start a thread reply to the event announcements, apparently. I'm gettin' a lot of the "how did it go" questions. This is a good thing, Folks WANT this to go well.

Lookin' like the Sac area will be the new center for the West Coast Gatherings. Very sweet, sir. Congradulations!

Alllllllll righty, then!

Here we go, kids!

As I'd hinted, we're gonna do it again at TGI Friday's (just to keep it easy this time for those not familiar with the area as yet) It's at 1229 Howe Ave. and we'll start around 6:30-ish. If you're running late, don't worry, seeing as I probably will be, too! LoL If you straggle in late, just ask the Hostess or whomever to point you at the TMF Table, we'll be keeping an eye peeled for late arrivals and will have told them where to send ya. There's at least half a dozen of us attending, so if you've been telling yourself that one of these days, you're just gonna hafta go to one of those things, why not make this your first one? Come on out, meet the Gang, you won't be sorry. It's very relaxed, and you'll be glad you did. I know I sure was after I went to MY first one! We talk for hours about everything, and it's comfortable just hanging out with others who share "this thing of ours". :rolleyes: If you don't know where to go, gimme a holler... I', already meeting one of us at the airport and they're following me, so if you're lost, we'll convoy it. Just bear in mind that the traffic is usualy already insane at this hour, then add the fact that it's the week or so before Christmas, well, you get the idea.

Hope you can make it! See you guys Tuesday night! Wheee!

Sacramento - DECEMBER 16, 2003

Dan,

The subject of this thread reads "Tuesday, JANUARY 16" -- which might mislead some of the folks who just look at headers... Just wanted to point this out, before people get confused...

And by the way, I'm confirming that I'll be flying up to Sacramento on December 16th to attend the munch. And a good time will be had by all! (especially me, as 12/16 is my birthday!) :)

Robert (aka "[email protected]")

**staggers onto the forum**

*Gasp* *wheeze* Gack...

I hate this holiday! I can't get anything done! I can't even use my own computer anymore! :p Oh well. I'm on now, but only for a minute.

I *should* be there tomorrow, but I may well be late. My brother and I (he took the whole week off work) are going to make a stab at Christmas shopping at Arden Fair, and he's going to try to get me back home in time to leave for the munch, oh, sometime before midnight. ;) I'll really try not to be there too much later than 6:30 though.

~QHearts

Ah, crap! It still says January, even though I edited it! Shoot! LoL!

Well, another successful event! This is really promising! We had a nice crowd attend, and extra bonus no-prize to our intrepid visitors from the Bay Area who braved rush hour traffic to be with us. And Happy Birthday Robert! It was, as usual, a good time. Hell, I think we even pulled it off without scaring off the new folks who came out for their first time! Isn't it cool, coming out and hanging with people who totally KNOW? I dig that! Stay tuned, kids, more to come!

Excellent! So glad these are jumping, and that there are Bay Area folks driving out. Since they're the second Tuesday of every month, now, I've high hopes for you folk!

dvnc

That was a long drive but it was well worth it!

The munch last night was Great! Everyone seemed pretty relaxed although I recall those "Deer in the Headlights" looks and the fear inside that "someone" will find out.

You should have seen Danimal trying to quickly come up with other words for TMF. The waitress kept pressing us on what it stood for. Who knows.. Maybe she's one of us! But Totally Mobile Friends worked since there were folks from San Jose, San Francisco, the Sacramento area and San Diego!

The food was great! The company was better! We solved all the problems of the world and basically just enjoyed meeting the newer folks and catching up with the others.

And We had Royalty Galore! Beside me... QB we had the Queen of Hearts AND Terry! He's a royal something! LOL

Happy Birthday Robert! It was great to see you again. John - I'm SO glad I met ya! Lloyd - You are SUCH a cutie! Thanks for riding up there with me and making the drive lots more fun!

Great to meet you all!

<The munch last night was Great! Everyone seemed pretty relaxed although I recall those "Deer in the Headlights" looks and the fear inside that "someone" will find out.>

OMG QB--was that directed at me?? <gg> Heck I didn't know who to look for when I got there, let alone how I'd be perceived...I hope no one got scared (My friends describe my personality as "Steven Tyler on crack" 30 years ago) Whatever! But everyone there made me feel really comfortable, it was so fun. I haven't forgotten about your new home search request..Sit tight...

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back