• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklish toes

Mr tickles feet

hi all,
ok yes i have tickled her feet in school and it was not long only for about 10min or so.I was dating her friend at the time and i still see her once in a while.i will answer any questions you may have and if you dont think i am telling you the truth thats fine with all the crap that goes on i dont blame you.All i can say is i am a true tickler and the only reason i got to tickle eliza was i knew her before she was a star.And for all those who care her most ticklish spot on her feet are her toes.

details

What the hell? Let's hear some details about when you tickled her feet. Like what were her feet like, shoe size and all that stuff

How'd this all come about?

Now I believe you probably did know her before she was famous, and perhaps you may have tickled her in that time but how? What I mean is what's the story? What were you guys doing? What did she say? Where was this? When? I think you get my drift, so I await your tale.

This is supposed to be continued from the Eliza Dushku thread but it would appear Mr tickles feet hit the "new thread" button instead of the "reply" button.

hi all,
sorry i am not on here much or i would have answered you all sooner.we were in class in the very back and me and her and her two friends were talking.i wanted to know where the girl i was dating at the time worked and eliza was just being a pain in the ass saying you will never know i will make sure of it (joking around)i said oh really and i grab her foot.i said what about now and she kicked at me so i took her shoe and socks off and tickled her toes for like ten mins .she was trying to be quiet but she laughed out loud and the teacher was like whats going on and i had to stop.i hope that helps with the questions.

well one other thing i need to know

What were her feet like?

What?

Are we talking about Eliza Dushku or however you spell her last name

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back