• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Story on Strelnikov's Story Archive

Strelnikov

4th Level Red Feather
This story is my most ambitious to date - it's novella length, 12 chapters, 50 pages of 10-point type. Starring Ashley the blonde beauty again, and others I think you'll like nearly as well.

“Galley Slave”
F/f, feet
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38054

Believe it or not, the genesis of this story was an idle fantasy I had 30 (yes, 30!) years ago. Back then, the internet was darpanet, nobody on it except H-Bomb designers and the military, not exactly our target audience. So it drifted to the back of my mind.

Then munchausen came up with the same concept independently, and developed it nicely for his "Voyage Out" stories on TMF. If you're not familiar with them, they're worth a look.

The final push was when I watched "Captain Horatio Hornblower" (1950's, Gregory Peck) and "Pirates of the Caribbean" on video, more or less back to back. Aha! Self, I said to myself, there's a story here! I borrowed some of munchausen’s technology, and here it is.

Constructive criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Strelnikov

wow!

This looks great! I haven't had time to read it yet, but such an ambitious posting by such a great writer is a welcome sight, indeed. I'm flattered that you found some of my ideas worthy of borrowing/adaptation, and appreciate the plug for my stories. Write on!

Santa startin' early this year?

Wow, no coal for this sinner! Christmas has come early!
First, the Mets sign a nifty shortstop from Japan named Kaz. (Now, they have TWO nifty shortstops. Well, you can never have too many....)
And now Strelnikov has gotten the jump on St. Nick by presenting us THIS treat! I second Munch: I haven't read it yet, but, won't this weekend be fun? I'm only kicking myself, Strel, because I already made a Tickle Street nomination for the Golden Feather. :happyfloa:

And I already nominated "Dani Deaver", but this new story is just great! I did read it this afternoon.

Wow! :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back