• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buffy and Willow: Chapter 3: Surprise

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Feedback!

It would be really nice to receive soem feedback, please!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Last edited:
We thought that odas wasn't happy with our posting and sicne we got no replies, we removed it. But if you insist...

Buffy and Willow: Chapter 3: Surprise
Buffy and Willow awoke in the chamber. However Mortimer, Roland the brother and 12 others were bowing to a girl. SHe appeared about 18, but there was something familiar about her. "Simon you have done well, soften those two for me. Now all of you must go collect more girls especially the traitor Anyaika!" she said. The girl turned to face Buffy. Her hair was red, her eyes blue and Buffy knew she had not ever seen this body, but from where was this girl familiar. "We meet again my ticklish adversary." said the girl. Then it dawned on Buffy. "Vellicator! WE had a deal!" replied Buffy. "YOu tricked me! Using your tricks to beat me! Now I Live in shame bound in this body many of my powers diminished! But with my truest followers I have returned greatly enfeebled yet able to take revenge." She took out a potion and dibbed it on to Buffy's soles with a feather. Determined not to surrender, she swallowed her laughter and fought with all her energy. The feather was joined by another now each sole had a feather. Buffy fought to control her laughter. The tickling sensations were overwhelming, but Buffy controlled herself. The feather danced from her arches to the top of her feet, to the toes. Buffy let a huge "Umph!" but managed to rein herself short of laughter. Her toes were down being mercilessly ran over by the feathers. Her face was now stuck with a permanent grin which threatened to engulf her. Vellicator however was in no mood to simple wait for the breaking, so she added two more feathers to Buffy's torment. Her toes were twitching as the undersides were digged into. Buffy was shaking her resistance fading when Vellicator ran the feathers down Buffy's soles. That was all she wrote for Buffy's stoic and stout resistance. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Buffy as her attempts to avoid maniacal laughter proves fruitless. Willow watched in horror as Buffy's feet contnieud to receive their horrific punishment. BUffy howled and screamed with laughter as her toes were played with. Her index and middle toes on each foot were being mercilessly tactically stimulated by the Vellicator's cruel inflictment of mental disintegration. The sounds resembling more screams of agony than the laughter of a ticklish teenager. But Vellicator had few thoughts of abating her torments. She released the feather and proceeded to use her long nails on Buffy's heels. Buffy's contorted face held for a few moments before laughter continue to pour from the depth of Buffy's agonised stomach. The heels torments moved to the balls of her feet, then once more to her defenseless soles. Buffy was in agony, her mind reeling from attack to attack when finally her mind retorted to begging and pleading for merciful release. After 10 more minutes Buffy lost conciousness. Vellicator turned her attention to Willow. The ticklish redhaired wiccan summoned all the power she could to withstand her inevitable suffering. Her feet still locked in the same paralysing goo as Buffy and her hands chained to the sides of the wall could not be undone by her magic. The feathers were picked up and coated with the potion. Without saying a word, the heavily potioned feathers were ran across Willow's soles. Willow glared back at Vellicator. "You dare defy me, you ticklish withcbitch! I knew you would become a more fearsome enemy then the Slayer one day and for that you shall PAY!!!" responded an angry Vellicator, using 6 feathers on Willow's toes, heels, soles and balls. Willow buckled at the intensity of her punishment, but stoically her face remained unchanged. The Vellicator decided drastic measures of torture would be required. She suddnely disappeared. Willow maintained her level of magical protection. Suddenly she felt it. All over her feet little feathers were running. Willow battled to keep a straight face but she couldn't. Strings suddenly pulled her toes apart and kept her feet steady and unable to move. The feather sensations continued with great intensity across her suffering feet. Willow's strength was starting to give her ticklishness engulfing her. Then suddenly a tiny tongueing sensations ran across her centre spot of her left sole. That broke her and Willow howled with laughter. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAHAHAHAP!" screamed Willow. The tickling continued without thoughts of deceleration. Willow howled and screamed and yelled as tears welled up in her eyes. But VEllicator cared little for such frivolities. Her never ceasing torment of the suffering redhead, resulting in the plastering of Willow's hair. Sweat ran true. Willow's laughter continued as her feet were now completely engulfed in the tongueing sensations except her toes which seemed to be excruatingly nibbled. After seemingly hours of neverending madness, Willow finally entered the land of NOD. Vellicator returned back into to one whole normal sized being. Stage 1 was complete, but Buffy and Willow would still have to undergo many more stages for Vellicator's revenge to hold.
To be continued

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back