• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saiyuki: Lirin Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
Saiyuki: Lirin Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, it certainly has been a while since I attempted to write anything. So bear with me if this story is worse than the usual ones. Anyway enjoy, or dislike, leave feedback, or not. Whatever you wish to do.

*Our scene opens up at Gyokumen Koushu’s place. Yaone’s has a frantic expression on it as she runs down the hall*

Yaone: Kougaiji! Kougaiji! Where are you?!

Dokugakuji: What’s wrong Yaone?

Yaone: One of the dragons is missing as well as Lirin!

Dokugakuji: Poor big brother, she must have gone after Sanzo’s party again. Let’s try and find him so we can start looking for her.

Yaone: Let’s.

*The two then begin running again, to the most likely location for Kougaiji, his mother’s room, or rather imprisonment. Our scene then changes to a forest, where Lirin is resting, having found out she had gotten herself lost while trying to find them.*

Lirin: This sucks and I’m hungry. I wanna play with Sanzo some more.

???: Ms. Lirin?

Lirin: Huh? Who are you?

*A long black haired individual has kneeled before Lirin, bowing his head, from his long pointy ears, and long fingernails it is easy to tell it is a youkai as well.*

???: I am but a servant for you, your brother Kougaiji has sent me to aid you in your quest against the Sanzo party. I am Kein.

Lirin: Really? Onii-chan can be so helpful sometimes. Do you have anything to eat by chance?

Kein: Yes, Ms. Lirin. I have some pork buns, sake…

Lirin: Pork buns? There my favorite, let me have them.

*Kein stands there dumbfounded as Kougaiji’s sister devours the contents of his food sack. He then smirks as he watches her fall to the ground.*

Kein: Well, I didn’t want her to ingest all the sleeping drugs, I suppose this will have to do, not much else to do but get started. Kougaiji, COME TO ME! Let us have a dance, the dance of death.

*About an hour later, Lirin begins to stir, her eyes open, but upon trying to rise she finds she can’t, her body being restricted to some sticky surface. Upon closer note, her jacket she wore around her arms was gone, her belt was missing, lowering her pants exposing her stomach, as well as her boots were gone.*

Kein: …A fly to the spider’s trap. Poor naïve girl, you’ve been ensnared in my web. Me being a spider youkai has finally paid off.

Lirin: Hey Kein! I’m stuck in something, so stop talking to yourself and help me out.

Kein: Weren’t you listening?!

Lirin: No, I was trying to get out. Hey do you see me jacket, belt, and boots either?

Kein: You’re my prey Lirin. I’m after Kougaiji, you are the hostage, get it?

Lirin: WHAT? You’re trying to hurt Oniichan? But why?

Kein: Don’t concern yourself with that now, but rather, let us lead your brother to me.

*Kein walks over to the imprisoned Lirin’s foot and outstretches his hand and drags one of his long nails up her sole, and hears a sharp giggle, and watches as the web shakes as she tries to withdraw her foot away from the hand but can’t.*

Lirin: Hehehe, NO!, that tickles! DON’T! Hehehe!

Kein: I expected no less, such a cute girl after all. Now, be sure to keep up that sweet laughter of yours, and call your brother to me.

*Kein’s fingers then begin scratching up and down Lirin’s feet quickly up and down, all over her soles, to the place under her toes.*

Lirin: HAHAHAHHAHA! NO! STOP! ONIICHAN! HELP! HAHAHAHAHA!

*The web supporting Lirin begins to shake even more violently. Kein’s tickling pace changes to a slower wiggling of his fingers under her toes as Lirin desperately tries to stop him by curling her toes.*

Kein: Now, now, c’mon, we just need you to attract your brother, and then I’ll let you go free, after I finish him of course. But, let’s change pace shall we?

*Kein walks up a bit more to have reach to Lirin’s upper body*

Kein: Well, considering you leave your stomach open to the public it can’t be ticklish, I wonder?

*Kein’s fingers begin tickling Lirin’s stomach and ribs, sending her into another laughing begging frenzy, as her torso sways back and forth*

Lirin: IT IS TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! NO MORE!

Kein: Just a little more, I’m sure by now your gallant brother is on the way.

*After tickling her stomach and ribs a while more, he moves up to her armpits, and begins scratching his fingers under her arms quickly making Lirin release another massive set of giggles.*

Lirin: NO! HEHEHEHEHEHE! NOT THERE! HAHAHAHHAHAHA! QUIT!

*Just then a blast of magic sends Kein flying a few feet away from the web, he gets up his face now stained by blood from smashing against a rock.*

Kein: Your one for an entrance. Why don’t you come here then?

Kougaiji: Release her. If you do I’ll spare your pathetic life.

Dokugakuji: Should I take care of him?

Kougaiji: No, this involves me.

Kein: Oh, I’m afraid that is impossible, I’m here to kill you, so come here and fight.

Kougaiji: As you wish.

*Kougaiji walks down to where Kein is, and Kein crotches, eyes in a frenzy, filled with bloodlust. Kein charges nails in an impaling motion targeted at Kougaiji’s torso. Kougaiji avoids it and with a quick turn blasts Kein with magic blowing away part of one of his sides, making Kein land with a sickening spash.*

Kougaiji: Tell me, what is it that you have against me.

Kein: Murderer. You sent all those youkais against Sanzo’s group, knowing by sheer number they couldn’t defeat him. You’re a coward, and you used their lives to spot you time. *Cough* My brother was killed because of you. *Cough* I’ll kill you. *Cough*

*With another bloody cough, Kein’s heart stops. Kougaiji’s face has changed from hatred to one of pure shock. Gyokumen Koushu was going too far, all this death, caused by her. Mother, once she was freed, then..*

Fin

Thank you, I'm not alone.

For some reason I always go for the ones along the same line.

Lime from Saber Marionette J, Dotta from Sorcerer Hunters, Pai from 3x3 Eyes, now Lirin.

Anyway, a Yaone story has been requested of me, so you can enjoy that soon.

Yeah, I usually end up liking the same sort of characters too -- usually not on purpose either. It is very strange...most of the female characters I liked when I first got into anime were redheads voiced by Megumi Hayashibara -- which I didn't find out till much later! Strangeness.

Megumi does have that appeal, too bad she is married though. So was Lina from the Slayers your first anime girl love Battousai?

Actually, Slayers was very hard to get in the UK at that time -- I had to order the box-setted series' later online.

I think my first 'anime girl love' must have been Pai -- as I'm sure you know, she also has Hayashibara-san's voice.

Oh I understand what your saying, trying to find the Slayers dubbed Box Set Collection is hard to find in the US.

Yeah, she was her as well. Most of Takada's female leads had her as the voice actor.

Pai, Momiji, Nuku Nuku.

The only exception I know of so far is Yuumi Takeshita.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back