• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question: I want to draw a comic but...

okari

TMF Poster
...I , :rant: the god damn fu.., don't manage to create a white bubble with a black frame around.. I use Adobe Photoshop. Can anybody help me ?

:) Try hand drawing or drawing one via another drawing program then scanning it to Adobe Photoshop. :)

Thanks rajee,

but there must be better way.
My hand drawing looks like :xlime:
and when I use another programm I need to cut the bubble out, which doesn't work.

:D Email DallasFoottickler, he uses Adobe Photoshop he might know. I will PM his email address to you. :D

The black lines around the speech bubble isn't all that important, but the most most consistent way of doing it would be to choose a filled-out preset shape like an oblong with a filled point. It's better, as preset speech bubbles aren't very flexible (as evident in my art). That might be the best way to approach it.

Thanks rajee for the e-mail address, I guess that was the first privat message I got since my second birthday... :p

@chimp: Your completely right chimp preset bubbles are not flexible enough. That's why I want to create bubbles with adobe, which can be set anywhere and infront of everything.
I had the same idea with those filled-out preset shapes, but I'd rather have a white bubble with a black frame around, at least for the " normal " conversation between my characters.
I even tried to fill a black bubble with a white and smaller one to create that black frame, but that's pretty long-winded.
I thought that there would be an easy, well-known way.
But thank you anyway.
When will you update, I'm looking forward to seeing your new-style images?

Okari,

Check out my post about Balloons in Photoshop. That might help. If you need help after you try it let me know.

BZ Tickler

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back