• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A few of my stories

jordan

TMF Expert
In the past few days with all that hass happened, I want people to know its on my mind and in my prayers. Also in a slightly non-important note I've post all my stories and was hoping you could read them and tell me which one you like.

X-Files

Dana Scully sat eagerly awaiting her partners arrival to her apartment. Tomorrow was her birthday and Molder promised her a gift she would never forget. Dana could hardly sit still as she listened to the rhythmic ticking of her alarm clock on her desk drawer beside her couch. Dana grew more and more impatient until she heard a gentle knock on her door.

Almost like a school-girl Dana jumped up from her couch and ran to her door. Nearly ripping it off its hinges Scully stood eagerly at Fox. “Scully your glowing.” Molder said stepping into the apartment. “About time you got here, I almost counted you dead.” She said giving her skeptical looks at Molders turned back.

Molder turned and smiled at her and handed her a package. “Happy birthday, sweetheart!” He said. “Let me guess another book?” She asked slowly tearing off the gold rapping. “You figured me out.” He said taking a seat on her couch. “When she finally opened the package sure enough it was a book. “UFO’s fact or fiction.” Scully read the title.

“I figured you could use another one of those.” Molder said. “Molder this is sweet of you, but I thought you had something bigger in mind.” She said. “What do you mean?” He asked standing up. “Oh I don’t know a dinner date, your getting shall I say it predictable.” She said walking to her desk. “Me predictable you never know what I’m about to do.” He said defensively .”

Scully didn’t say anything as she opened the top drawer and dropped the book inside with all the others. “Molder yesterday you promised me a gift I would never forget she said looking back at him. “Oh that” He said. “It still on its way.” He said stepping closer. “Yeah, than what’s with the book?” She asked. “Oh its a new release.” He said.

Starring down at her clock she read the time. “12:00 p.m. Molder I got to get going.” She said. “Ok let me explain what will happen tomorrow.” Molder said. “Ok make it quick I’ve got shopping to do.” She said. “Alright, a guy named Travis will show up tomorrow I don’t know what time, but do what he says and you can trust him.” Molder said.

“Do what he says?” Scully said. “Sounds like a man command.” Scully said. “You know it.” Molder said giving Scully a gentle punch in the arm. Molder and Scully went toward the door and opened it. “Listen about 5:00 p.m. I’ll come around and see how you two are doing.” Fox said. “Hey we will be fine.” Scully said.

The next morning Scully woke up and got changed into her day outfit. When she finally got ready to wait for Molders friend she was about to sit down to read some old case files when she heard a knock on her door. Scully got up and opened her front door. A five foot man dressed in a white tee-shirt and Levi pants he had a large brown box in his hands.

“Are you Dana Scully?” He asked. “Yes and you are?” Scully asked. “I’m Travis Molder sent me.” He said steadying the box on his knee. “Oh, yeah come in.” She said stepping out of his way. “Thanks he said stepping inside. Starring around her apartment he turned toward her. “Where can I sit this?” He asked. “On the couch would be fine.” She said shutting the door.

He placed the box on the couch and turned to Scully. “Ok now turn around and put you hands behind your back.” Scully stood motionless at his request. “Why?” She asked standing back. “Oh I know, but call Molder.” He said. Thinking about how Molder had got this guy here to show her a good time. “Fine.” She said turning around and placing her hands in the middle of her back.

The man walked up to her and pulled out a long piece of rope and wrapped it around her wrists and than around her arms. He wrapped the long piece three or four times over her stomach and than in a neat little knot in the back.

Turning her around he gently pushed her on the couch and pulled out another rope and wrapped it around her knees and than with a last piece of rope he wrapped it around her ankles. It was tight, but it didn’t hurt and Scully was impressed. “Your pretty good at tie-en people up.” Scully said. “I used to be a boy scout.” He smiled standing up.

Standing over the box Travis reached down and pulled out a stool. Sitting it on the floor beside the box he pulled out a large piece of ply wood and than a two by four. There were two slots on both sides of the stool. Travis placed the plywood in the slot facing upward and than the smaller piece near the ground outwards. Taking two pad lock he locked them into the stool.

Taking a few cochins off the couch the ones Dana weren’t on he placed them on the stool and wood pieces. “Ok Scully time to change seats.” He said lifting her into the air and placing her on the chair. Turning back toward the box he pulled out a hand full of leather straps. Wrapping them around Scully she was soon strapped to the chair. She couldn’t even move her head.

“What’s the point of this?” Scully asked. “Hold on let me set up the camera.” Travis said. Scully couldn’t see what he was doing, but she got nervous. Travis’s head pooped above her. “Now what were you asking?” He asked smiling. “What is the point of this?” She asked again. “This is so you won’t get away.” He said again going back to the box.

“Away why would I want to?” She asked trying to spot him. “Because you might not be able to handle what I’m about to do he said. “What are you going to do with me?” Scully asked. “Don’t worry.” HE said reappearing over her. “I’m just going to make you laugh.” He said. “For a really long time.” Travis backed away again.

“NO don’t!” She yelled. Travis sat on the couch after hitting the record button on the camera. Starring at her black high heels he slipped them off exposing her cute nylon feet. Travis smiled at them as he ran his fingers down the soles. Scully’s first reaction to the tickling was a few very hard kicks and than her body wiggling.

Travis continued to run his fingers down her feet and soon Scully broke out into laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Scully laughed.

Scully kicked her feet, but it didn’t help as he easily followed every pattern she made. Scully tried to break the straps, but it didn’t even budge. “Scully your feet are pretty ticklish.” Travis mocked.” Scully twisted and turned as he ran his fingers up the sides of her feet and than to the arches. Travis didn’t show remorse as he continued his torture.

Slowing down a little he made his way to the middle of her stocking toes and than ran a single finger down the middle of her feet, and than attacked her heels. Scully scrunched up her toes and wiggled her feet, but she couldn’t shake him off her heels. Changing his tactics he ran his fingers back up her feet and he stuck with the middle.

A half an hour passed when Travis finally stopped. “Well time to set up for part two.” Travis said taking out a pair of scissors and cutting the top of her stockings he pulled down the Nylon and exposed her feet. Taking a piece of string Travis tied her toes together and than tied her two big toes together. Out of his shirt pocket he pulled out a short white feather.

Scully laid on the stool chair out of breath, she had always been ticklish and her feet was the worst place of all. Travis didn’t waste anytime getting back to tickling her feet. He ran the feather below her toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Scully laughed but this time she couldn’t even move her feet. Travis ran the feather down her feet and in circles on the bottom of her feet. He made the same traces over them and over her arches as he continued his torture.

Tears flowed down Scully’s face when a half an hour later Travis finally stopped. “Hey I have to use the bathroom.” Scully said. Travis untied Scully and walked to the door. “I need to get something in my car I’ll be back he said. “Scully nodded and walked into the bathroom, when she finally got out Travis had a table set out with straps and stocks on it.

“What’s that for? As if I don’t already know.” Scully said. “Yeah this is for me to tickle your stomach.” He said. “No more tickling.” Scully pleaded. “Sorry, but if you new how much Molder paid me to do this you wouldn’t say that.” Travis said. “How much did he pay?” Scully asked. “About five hundred bucks.

“Wow, listen I’ll do it for molder, but you have to give me breaks.” Scully said. Lying down on the table Scully put her arms above her and Travis tied her hands and ankles to the table. Travis didn’t waste anytime as he started to tickle her sides. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Scully laughed as Travis moved his fingers over Scully’s belly and up to her ribs.

Tickling each one he started in on her underarms and than back down her sides. When he started tickling Scully’s knees. “Break!” Scully yelled, but Travis ignored her as he continued to tickle her bare feet. Tickling the arches and the middle. Tears formed in her eyes and her laughter was replaced by sobs. Scully felt light headed.

“P...please stop!” Scully begged and soon her vision turned black and she passed out. Waking up Scully looked up and saw Molder standing over her. “You all right Scully.” He asked. “Yeah what happened Scully asked. “You passed out I have the video.” Molder said holding it up. “Molder can I ask you to do me a favor?” Scully asked.

“Anything.” Molder said sitting beside her. “Don’t surprise me again.” Dana said closing her eyes and falling asleep.

The End

Pokemon

Misty wondered close to the shore of the beach that was connected to the ferry services a few miles from where she was. Watching the Magicarp swim in the high tide was one of her favorite things to do, especially now. Ash had left and so had Brock they all split so they can catch the strongest pokemon they could.

Two years the gang had been together and now there she is alone and lonely. She sighed deeply as she started to walk down the shoreline hoping to spot a Squirtel. Suddenly one appeared jumping out of the ocean. It was an odd looking one though, because it had a flat had and really pointed teeth!

“Maybe I should let this one go.” She said to her self-feeling sorry for the little deformed creature. Sighing loudly she started to run after it with a poke ball in her hand. The little creature must have spotted her because it started running. A little shack came into view as she continued to chase it.

The Squirtel ducked into a partly opened door and disappeared into the darkness. Misty stepped up to the old door and put her arm against it. Counting to three she put enough pressure on the door that she broke it enough that she could slip in. Crawling through the opening she noticed the Shack was bigger than she thought. She scanned the room and started hearing a little squawking!

She noticed on the far wall the Squirtel the poor thing had tripped and was now on his back kicking the air. Putting her poke ball back on her belt she knelt down and placed her hand on the top of its head. “It’s all right buddy.” She said trying to calm it down. Suddenly she felt strong hands lift her into the air and drop her on the side where a table was.

She was dropped down on the table and her hands were tied to the top above her head and her ankles where tied to where they had landed. She screamed and yelled for help, but she knew no one could help her now. A light flickered on and of course Jessie and James stood there smiling down at her.

The Squirtel that she tried to help was now standing up and was looking straight at her. The bottom jaw fell to the ground in a small gear that was now clearly visible also fell off and than the top part of the head reveling Meowths face. “No, please leave it on you looked a lot better.” Misty said.

“It’s those kinds of insults that got you into this little mess in the first place.” Jessie said. She walked over to where Misty was tied and stared down at her. Take one finger she pushed her hair out of her face and a bigger smile shown. “You know I think you think we got you here because of your Pokemon, but luckily for you we aren’t even going to steal one of them.

Not trying to show her relief she closed her eyes until she thought of another question. “Than what do you want?” She asked starring back at them. James stepped up to her and again smiled. “I want to hear you say something.” She looked confused. “And what would that be?” She asked. “I want you to tell me I’m a good pokemon trainer.” He said putting his hands on his hips.

“What no way!” She barked. “Ah, well we have all day to do this.” He said as he started to tickle her underarms. Holding her breath she started to twist and turn and try to escape the bonds, but they held fast. Her face started to turn a blue color and she couldn’t hold it any longer, she burst out laughing. “HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...Stop tickling meee...!

She laughed and twisted even harder as he started running his fingers up and down her sides and back into her pits. Jessie and Meowth stood back and watched in admiration as the tickle torture continued. Misty laughed and laughed, but the merciless tickler kept up his job. He started to tickle her tummy with one figure and onto her sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She continued to laugh and twist as James started to tickle the knees of his victim. Tears started to form in the young trainer’s eyes as James found a weaker spot on the young girls neck and he started to tickle her there and in the pits at the same time. “You know I will stop right now if you say that I’m a good pokemon trainer.” He said stilling tickling her weak spots.

Misty shook her head vigorously, but the torture was too much! “You’re a good... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed even harder. “What was that?” James asked running one finger in the middle of her right pit. “You’re a great trainer!” She yelled.

James stopped and let her catch her breath. “See that wasn’t so hard.” He said clapping his hands. Five minutes passed when Jessie stepped up. “My turn!” She said smiling. “No, more!” Misty said in a low voice. “Ah, yes plenty more if you don’t say what I want you to.” She said. “Now what do you want me to say?” Misty said in a low voice.

“I want you to say you’re not old.” Jessie said. “No, way! I have pride you know!” Misty said. Jessie smiled and started to put her fingers in Misty ’s pits. She started to giggle and Jessie wasn’t even tickling her! “Ah, I see you’re pretty ticklish here!” “Now are you sure you don’t want to change your mind?” She asked.

Misty didn’t have time to answer because Jessie started to tickle full force in her under arms and the girl’s ribs. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She started laughing and twisting hoping to avoid the tickling, but there was no place for her to hide.

It as though Jessie were experimenting with each rib because she would tickle each of them for three minutes and then go to the next one. Stopping at the rib almost below her pit she gave it a good tickle and it sent misty into hysterics! She kicked and twisted and pulled as hard as she could on the rope, but it held.

Before Jessie started to tickle Misty her eyes had been dried, but now they were flooded with fresh tears. “All right...I’ll...Say...it...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Misty laughed as she gave another good tickle in the pits. “You’re not old!” She yelled. “Ah, why thank you Misty.” She said backing off.

Meowth jumped up on the table and walked to Misty’ s feet. Pulling off her shoes and revealing her feet Meowth turned toward her. “Just yell, you’re the cats meow!” Picking up a small feather he ran the side up and down the middle of her right foot. Misty tried to kick him off, but he held back her toes! Her feet were the most ticklish as she burst into the major giggles.

“HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Misty laughed even harder than before as he started to swing the feather in between the held back toes! “STOP! I’LL SAY ANYTHING JUST STOP!” She yelled at the top of her lungs as Meowth hopped from the table and starred at her.

“You’re the cats meow!” She said as she turned away. “YES! We did it guys!” “I thought she would be a though nut to crack, but she opened up no problem! They slapped each other high fives. “All right I said it now let me go!” Misty said in a warn out voice. “Sorry kiddo you got one more customer!” James said as a figure walked in.

“Gary?” She said in shock!

Team Rocket started to talk to Gary and than they finally left. “So where’s Ash and Brock?” Gary asked.

“They’re both at Mount Moon.” Misty said.

“Hmm! Eh collecting the rare Pokemon huh.” Said Gary.

“Yeah,” Said Misty in a low voice.

“Hmm, you seem down I better make you laugh.” Gary said.

“No! No more tickling I hate it.” Misty said.

“Oh, you might like the way I tickle.” He said.

Pulling a feather out of his back pocket he walked toward Misty’ s feet and gently started to stroke the bottom of her right foot with the tip of the feather. Holding her breath Misty wasn’t about to give in to Gary.

Noticing the change Gary ran the feather in between her big toe and swished back and forth there. Misty started turning blue and her eyes were tightly shut.

“Come on Misty you making it hard on yourself.” Gary said.

“No.please...stop!” Misty snickered.

Gary ran the feather down Misty’ s sole and that cracked her and Misty broke into high-pitched laughter.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Misty laughed.

“There you go Misty.” Gary said.

Gary sat down the feather and glided his hand up and down the bottoms of both feet this time as she laughed and kicked A smile spread out on Gary’s face.

He started to tickle her knees and than her belly. Her face turned red as she laughed and laughed.

“Misty you were always the strong kind.” He said still tickling.

“It’s not going to hurt you to laugh once in a while.” He said gliding his hands into her armpits. Tears flowed down Misty’ s face and Gary soon stopped.

“Well you had enough.” Gary said untying her.

“Thanks.” She said.

“Listen team rocket went to the safari zone to steal rare pokemon better hurry to stop them!” Gary said.

Safari zone

“Jess look at them their asleep!” James said.

“The sooner we now where the rare pokemon are the sooner we can leave.” Said Jessie.

James, Jessie and Meowth quickly tied up Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny to their cots, somehow they remained asleep.

“Ok now to get the information out of them!” Jessie said.

“It isn’t enough their asleep and tied up?” James asked.

“No! We must know where the rare pokemon are.” She said.

“Well do it alone!” James and Meowth left the tent they were in and disappeared.

“Fine who needs them!” Jessie said.

“Hey what’s going on?” Asked a voice behind her.

Jessie turned around and saw her two victim’s wide-awake.

“Ah, good morning!” Jessie said cheerfully.

“Team Rocket!” Joy said.

“Ah, you’re pretty clever!” Jessie said.

“Let us go!” Jenny demanded.

“No I think I’ll be making the demands around here!” Jessie said.

“What do you want?” Asked Joy.

“Well now that you ask, I want the location of all the rare pokemon.” Jessie said.

“We’ll never tell you.” Jenny said.

“You might, but Joy will.” Jessie said removing Joy’s shoes exposing her stocking feet.

“What are you doing?” Asked Joy.

“Enough questions from you. Are you going to tell me?” Jessie asked.

“Um...hmm... No!” Joy said.

“Fine have it your way.” Jessie said. She started to run a single finger up Jessie’s left foot. Joy broke out laughing. “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Joy laughed.

“So Jenny have you changed your mind yet?” Jessie asked.

Jenny didn’t say anything as Jessie continued to tickle Joy’s feet.

“Stop please!” Joy begged.

“Sorry I cant until you answer me.” Jessie said.

Jessie started to tickle both feet right above the heel in the middle of her feet. Jessie started to enjoy what she was doing and took out a feather. Running it through each toe. Joy scrunched them up, but Jessie peeled them back and ran the feather up and down her feet.

“Leave her alone!” Jenny said.
Jessie ignored her and ran the feather against the sides of her feet. Joy’s face turned red and her lower lip quivered as tears flowed down her face.

“Alright I’ll tell you!” Jenny said.

Still running the feather in the middle of her foot Jessie turned to stare at her.

“Alright where?” Jessie asked.

“By the lake and north side.” Jenny said.

“Okay.” Jessie said stopping.

“Now joy settle down because Its your turn to talk.” Jessie said.

“Now what?” Joy asked in a low voice.

“You know where the really rare pokemon are don’t you?” She said.

“No I don’t.” Joy said.

“We will find out.” Jessie went to Jenny and started to tickle her underarms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenny twisted and flopped in her cot.

“Ah, being a girl myself I know this to be a big weak-spot!” Jenny said.

“You know this was torture for you Joy why not make it easy on your self?” Jessie said.

“Fine, They are everywhere you have to have a scent they like.” Joy said.

“And what is that” Jessie asked.

“It’s in that bottle behind you.” Joy said.

Before Jessie had a chance to grab the bottle someone tackled her.

“Misty?” Jessie said pulling the girl off her.

“Yeah its me and its payback!” Misty said.

Jessie pushed misty off her and threw her on a empty cot. Pinning Misty down she tried to tie her hands to the frame of the cot, but Misty broke free.

Jessie tried to tie her up again, but misty tickled Jessie side and Jessie fell back. Misty rolled off the side of the cot and started to untie Jenny getting one hand free she tried to untie her other hand. Jessie grabbed Jenny’s free hand and tried to tie it back down but Misty pulled her back.

Soon Jenny was free and she untied Joy and all three of them tackled Jessie. Picking her up they tied Jessie to the cot and stood back.

“Well like I said it’s payback.” Misty said grinning.

Joy, Jenny and Misty started to tickle Jessie and they tickled her the whole day.
THE END

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back