• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My last story written so far

jordan

TMF Expert
Ok tell me your favs!

REGULAR MOVIE MAKERS
KATE
MARY
CARSON
KELLY
ARIEL
TINA

BONDAGE GIRLS
CINDY
CAROL
ASHLEY

A day of Tickling
Nylons In Stocks

Kate and Mary have always been best friends they shared everything together because they were so close. They were also into tickling. They had there own models feathers and equipment that they use for the torturous practice. Sales used to be good, but after a few years things slowed down sales were bad. Until they realized what in there movies was missing, them!

Piled in there study Four girls sat on the couches as Kate and Mary walked in dragging behind them a two seat stock and a bucket of feathers. Sitting them down in the middle of the room and sat in the stock. Putting there ankles up in the grooves and there hands in the sides the four girls locked the top stock down and put the pad locks on them.

One girl named Carson sat down on the floor in front of Kate the founder of the company and said in a high pitched excited voice she said, “are you sure you want to do this”? She asked biting her lower lip.
Carol a girl who starred in most of the tickling videos jumped on the floor beside her started taking off Kate’s high heels and exposing her cute size 5 nylon feet and picking a small color pencil and put it on the top of Kate’s foot below her toes and smiled evilly and said. “Who cares its pay back!”

She started to scratch the top of her foot, instantly she started laughing kicking her feet. “Stop hahahahahahahahahaha!” instantly stopping. and turning toward the others on the couch. Tina get down here and get Mary, Arial turn on the camera. Arial did as she was told and Ariel removed Mary’s high heels and at the same time they started to tickle both of Kate’s and Mary’s feet at the same time.

“AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” They both went into mass hysteria laughing and giggling in sheer laughing torture.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The girls continued laughing and pulling on stocks, but they held fast.

Arial abandoned Mary’s feet and started in on the poor girls underarms “AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed even harder.

Carol also stated working on Kate’s sides sending her in hysterical screams and whining for mercy. She started twisting back and forth, but she knew they would hold they were featured in over 35 films. “Hahahahahahahahahaha p...p...please stop they screamed, but that only made the girls tickle harder. Tina knelt down and pointed and focused on Mary’s face as she her self scratched the bottom of Mary’s foot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The two girls continued to laugh and kick on the stocks, but there was no relief in site. Ariel and Carol switched places as they began to tickle there feet again! Ariel took out a feather and began to tickle her feet again. Up and down left and right.

Mercy wasn’t a word used in these movies.

Tina sat the camera on the couch and started in on the tickling mayhem. she tickled both the Kate’s and Mary’s sides.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA p...p...please no more!“ Mary begged. Without stopping Carol turned toward Ariel and Tina. “Ok girls she’s the vice president here you can give her a break come and give Kate a good tickle with me. The girls quickly started tickling Kate.

Ariel tickled Kate’s side.
Tina tickled her underarm.
And Carson focused on her feet while Mary cot her breath.

Come on girls 5 more minutes so make it count.” They all started to tickle her all over in everywhere! In her pits her ribs the sides her knees , feet and even in between her toes! Everywhere!

Fingers and feathers danced across Kate’s ticklish body.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She laughed even harder “Stoooop please AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She continued to laugh.

“Ok girls that’s enough release them.” Carson said unlocking the pads. And lifting up the stocks. Mary jumped up and ran into the bathroom as Ariel turned off the camera. “That was fun” said Carson up to her feet. “Its not over yet!” Said Tina we need to make 2 more movies.

Suddenly from behind them there was a knock on the door. Kate quickly ran and opened the door a sales man was standing their with a package under his arm. “Hi.” She said smiling.
“Yeah you have a package.” He handed it to her. “thanks,” she said closing the door.

Setting the package on the ground the girls including Mary swarmed around the box. “What is it?” Asked Ariel. “ A new bondage tool. She tore opened the box and threw it to the side. and pulled out the small bondage tool. it was small and round, but 4 cuffs laid on each side.

“Every one sit down.” She said. They all did pulling out the cuffs she locked them on here wrists and ankles. The other girls did the same thing. They were comfortable and easy to put on. The cuffs on the wrists were hooked together to the other girls. The ankles were hooked to the small disk.

“These are cool.” Said Carson.
“Yeah It cost us a bundle!” Said Mary.
“Hey what’s this button for?” Tina asked as her finger went toward it.
“No Don’t!” Mary and Kate said at the same time trying to stop her. It was too late she pressed the button and the cuffs snapped together. The wrists were tied and there feet were sticking straight in the air. They could not move an inch. Out of the corner of Tina’s eye she saw a figure walk in. Turning her head she saw Kelly stalk in.

“What’s going on.” She asked confused.
“Where were you.” Ariel trying to escape.
“Taking a nap I didn’t get much sleep last night.
“Ok never mind that let us out.” Asked Mary.
Kelly looked up and noticed the hook and roof camera Kate installed a few days ago. Walking to the VCR and TV Kelly switched it on. And on the screen it showed the bottoms of the girls feet. Putting a fresh tape in She walked back to the girls with a step latter and rope.

“You know what?” Said Kelly.
“What?” Asked Carson.
Kelly tied a knot around the metal disk and climbed the step later and tied the rope to the roof. “This would make a nice video.” She said smiling.

“Wait we just got done with one!” Said Carson getting nervous.
“Hey sorry ladies they don’t call me the domination queen for nothing.” She said hitting the record button on the VCR

picking up a big feather she started to glide it over the girls ticklish feet. They held there breathes trying not to laugh but it was getting harder. As the feather swished back and forth over there feet.
“Come on let it out.” She said evilly. No one cracked a smile as they continued to hold there breathes.
“Come on don’t make me get the itching powder.” Still nothing.
Suddenly she changed strategy. She spotted Carson’s feet and with the tip of the feather on one foot and her finger on the other she started tickling vigorously. She started giggling and suddenly broke out in laughter.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She broke out into laughter as she struggled against the bonds. Picking up another feather she started to rub it over the other girls feet they all broke into laughter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

They all started laughing! The feathers danced across there ticklish soles as they struggled and begging for mercy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The feathers kept tickling there feet. Checking the clock Kelly stopped. Going toward the living room table Kelly picked up a jar of itching powder and dumped a small amount of the powder and picking up a paint brush and started to rub the powder all over there feet, and in between there toes. The girls started laughing at the touch of the brush . A minute later they started screaming because there feet itched.

5 Minutes later of screaming Kelly walked to the girls.
“Please get some water and throw it on my feet!” Ariel begged.
“What! You don’t like the powder?” The girls shook there heads.
“Ok I don’t like to see my friends suffer so instead of wasting water I’ll offer you each the honor of wiping the powder off you feet.” She said. “Now who’s feet are more itchy?” She asked.

“Well sense Ariel gave me the idea.” She slowly glided her nails over Ariel’s ticklish feet. From the heal to the toes and back down again. Ariel jerked and laughed and tried to get away, but couldn’t . She went in between her toes and with a feather she went in between her toes and all over her foot. She kicked and laughed. She did this to the other girls and stopped the VCR.

“See I bet my video will be a best seller.” Kelly said.
“Yeah right!” said Mary. Kelly walked up to her and started to tickle her feet.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed and screamed.

“Will my Movie be a best seller?” Kelly teased.
“y...y...YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“That’s not good enough. Say yes mistress.” Kelly said
“y...y...y...ye mistress.” She said.
“Fine that was easy wasn’t it“. Kelly stopped and untied the rope and the bonds.
The girls got up and started to walk toward her. “Ok girls I know your upset...” There was another knock on the door. “Who could that be? Asked Carson. “Come in!” Kelly called. The door opened and 3 girls walked in. “Hey look girls its the bondage girls.” said Kelly.

The bondage girls are the lead tickling torture girls on the planet.
“!Hey guys now the party can begin!”

Standing by the door the Bondage Girls stood sharing a wide grin. “So we hear that you guys need a new video.” Said Carol the leader.
“Yeah what of it?” Said Kate with a grin.
“Were here to help.” Said Carol
“Are you volunteering ?” Asked Carol.
“Not exactly, were going to play a tickle game. We split the house in the middle and you hide on the right while we three go hunt for you if we find someone we take to the basement and tickle them. And who’s team is tied up the first loses and star in the next tickle film.” She said smiling.
“Its a deal.” Kate walk over and put out her hand, Cindy put hers in Kate’s and suddenly dragged her toward the bondage girls. With Kate’s back toward them Cindy tried to lift her hands, but Kate refused to let up. Carol poked Kate in the sides and Cindy was able to get her hands into the air. Carol started to tickle her under the arms as Ashley walked forward. “Are you sure you want to do this, you know were the best!” She said smiling. Cindy let Kate go and she ran toward the others.
The bondage girls were a big tickle movie company, they were competition with each other. They were now getting more sells than the girls. They were also wrestlers so they were pretty strong.
Carol and the rest of the girls quickly ran out of the living room and hide all over the right side of the house.
Kate hid under the stairs.
Mary hid up stairs in the bathroom.
Carson and Kelly hid in the upstairs bedroom.
and Ariel and Tina hid in the laundry room.

The Bondage girls gave them five minutes and they started up the stairs toward the upstairs. They already knew were Kate was. And Carol was already after her.
Carol slowly bent down near the stairs and was thinking of an approach. And suddenly she flung her self in there and started tickling Kate on the sides

AHAHAHAHAHAHA Kate started laughing. Kate wrestled free and ran out of the stairs and toward the couch that was in the other family room. She dashed around in and found something on the floor. Handcuffs! Carol grabbed Kate’s wrist and Kate quickly put the cuff on that wrist.
Grabbing the key she quickly ran into the laundry room. There wasn’t any doors or windows to get out and Carol was blocking the entrance of the room. Kate quickly searched around the room and behind the washing machine there was Ariel giving her a thumbs up!
“Kate smiled toward Carol and threw a basket of laundry on the floor and than another soon the whole floor was covered.
“I hate to do this to you Kate.” Carol lowered her head and charged at her. Ariel stuck out her leg and Carol tripped out of a closet Tina appeared and they all tackled Carol. Grabbing her arm and locking the handcuffs together she laid there struggling against the cuffs.
Looking in the closet Tina was in they found duck tape. Lifting Carol up they quickly taped her shoulders up the middle of her arms and wrists. They carefully placed her on her stomach and they grabbed her legs and suddenly she started to kick. Tina sat on her legs and they taped the ankles together and than taped them to one of Ariel’s legs.
Kate bent down toward Carols ear and said in a whisper.
“Kelly told me that each of the Bondage girls were very ticklish in one part of there bodies and I know where yours is!” Getting back up she looked in the closet and picked up a black felt pen marker and walked toward her feet. Removing her left high heel and knocking the right one that was dangling off her toe. She laid them near Carols face so she know where they were going to tickle her.
Taking the cap off the pen and Putting it on her foot it sent instant giggles as she rocked back and forth. Kate slowly wrote on her foot. Carol is ticklish here. She dropped the pen and with her fingers she started to tickle her feet. Carol laughed and squirmed as she tried to break the tape, but she knew it was impossible. With one finger Kate traced the lines on Carol’s foot and than in between her toes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She continued to giggle and kick and scream.
“I hope the Bondage Girls aren’t this much ticklish she said teasingly as she continued to tickle her feet. Tina started in and so did Ariel. they tickled her feet and behind her knees.

Standing on top of the stairs the two bondage girls looked up and down the two halls. Cindy pointed toward the left and Ashley started walking that way and Cindy walked the other.

Ashley looked in the bedroom and there didn’t seem to be any thing there so she walked on Looking in the bathroom she noticed that the cabinet under the sink was opened so she slowly opened it and peered in. There was nothing in there.
She was confused so she got up and closed the cabinet. Suddenly from behind her Mary jumped on her back and She climbed up on her shoulders and started to dig her fingers in her neck, but no sound came out. Ashley slowly took Mary down the stairs and down into the basement where a stock table was waiting. The whole time Mary was struggling and kicking as Ashley got the stock ready. She picked Mary up and laid her softly on the stock.
She placed her ankles on the wooden part of the stock and her wrists on the other one. Mary was completely helpless.
“This isn’t my day.” Mary said.
Ashley examined Mary’s ticklish body and picked up a feather. And slowly in small circles on her under arms and started to tickle her pits. She instantly started to laugh and kick, but the wooden stock was made to hold heavy abuse. With her other pit he started to tickle. She went nuts and started to laugh even louder and kick harder.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
She laughed even louder as she struggled against the stock. She dropped the feather and with one finger on her right pit she started to scratch lightly. This made her go into hysterics as she started to scream louder. Begging for mercy.
“Suddenly Ashley started to Count out her ribs giving each of them a good tickle. She stopped at the one below the pits and stopped there tickling like crazy. She laughed even louder and started to tickle harder.

AHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She laughed on as Ashley switched back to the poor girls pits and than back to her ribs and to her stomach and back to the pits. She screamed with torturous laughter.
“S...s...stop AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, p...p...please! She begged as she tickled her tummy again. And down toward her knees and to her feet scratching the middle of her foot and quickly to her ribs.

Cindy slowly turned around and started to walk The other way toward where Ashley was. She knew they each had girls to get they have 2 to get and we had 4. She slowly walked down stairs and toward the laundry room where she saw Carol on the ground and Tina and Ariel were tickling her feet.

“P...p...please help AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed harder as tears rolled down her face.
“Sorry sweet heart I cant right now I have to get a few people.
“Take over.” Said Tina as she jumped up. She ran out of the room in time to see Kate, Kelly, Carson. Fly down the stairs. Cindy was completely surrounded.
“Well look what we have.” Said Cindy.
Kelly walked forward and peered into Cindy’s eyes.
“An ex-Bondage girl.” Said Cindy.
“Your the only one who was ticklish everywhere!” Said Kelly.
They all ran forward and tackled her. Cindy put up a good fight, but it was flawless as they held her arms above her head and started to tickle her under arms and one tickled her nylon feet.
“Carson got up and ran down to the basement and saw Mary in the stock tears covered her face as she begged for mercy. Suddenly from behind them the girls and the bondage girls slowly walked down the stairs.
The Bondage Girls each had there hands tied behind there backs. They were each placed in the stocks and the camera was focused on each of them. Mary was taken out of the stock and Ashley was put in it.
“I knew you guys were expecting to win!” Said Kate.
“How long do you want this film to be?” Asked Carson.
“Make it a two hour special!” Said Kate as her and Mary slowly walked out of the basement as ticklish laughter arose from the dungeon movie set!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back