• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sydney gets punished

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
We are sure everyone wants to see S.Bristow get it! So since so many people did not enjoy the Buffy story and we suspect there may have been a complaint or two, to avoid offending people, we have reposted the story. So enjoy! Also we apologise for linking! It was unnecessary so to avoid offense we will abandon the project.

Sydney gets punished
Sydney Bristow was tied up in stocks in her white bra and panties. Her arms pointing to the sky and her feet held in wooden stocks. Erena Derevco, her mother, watched her. Sydney glared back. "Sydney, I want you to forget the last 2 years. It was in the past and what happened to you then shall remain a mystery." said Erena. "You can't stop me from finding Derevco, you bitch!" replied Sydney. Erena flinched. Being called Derevco was much more painful then being called a bitch! "Now Sydney, you should be more polite to your mother." responded Erena. "My mother is dead. Her name was (We have forgotten the name of Sloane's wife so we'll call her Betty) Betty Sloane." answered Sydney. "Do you remember, Syndey when you're were about 4, how I would punish you for being naughty?" asked Erena. Sydney glared at her. "then I'll remind you." she said. She pulled out two feathers and showed them to Sydney. Sydney showed no sign of emotion, sitting stoically. Erena kneeled down and ran the feathers up her daughter's soles. Sydney again showed no emotion but Erena knew she was weakening. She maintained the pressure. Sydney used all her training from the CIA, she would not buckle before Erena. The tickling however became more and more intense. Slowly and inevitably a grin appeared on Sydney's face. 'That's my tough ticklish little girl." taunted Erena. Sydney was losing control fast. Her feet were slowly being drained of resistance. Suddenly Erena stopped. Sydney refused to take a breath, to do so would encourage Erena too much. Erena left the room and returned with two pieces of string. She tied her toes to the stock, allowing no movement. SYdney glared again at her mother. Erena picked up the feather and ran them over her soles. Sydney's grin became huge as her face went red trying to prevent herself from laughing. Erena knew she was breaking. Sydney hoped the feeling would lessen but they seemed to get worse. Her huge grin was starting to separate her lips. She tried to resist, but then the feathering increased slightly. The floodgates opened. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Sydney. Erena showed no mercy running the feathers over her daughter soles mercilessly. Sydney's laughter reach fever pitch. She was too ticklish to withstand it. Erena then started to use her tongue for Sydney's left soles and her fingers for her right soles. Sydney's laughter continued to ran down the hall. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Sydney. Deep down Erena was very proud of Sydney she held back as long as she could and she did not beg or ask for cessation. But she would, she knew she would. The merciless tickling without seemingly possessed not respite for causing dizziness for Sydney. How she wished it would stop. Her beautiful laughter ran across the room. Erena climbed on top of Sydney leaving her soles. Sydney held off for 10 seconds before taking much needed air. "Had enough, Sydney?" asked Erena, inquistively. "Go huh to hell!" responded Sydney. "If you were willing to forget the last two years, I would stop however...." she dug her fingers into Sydney's underarms. The laughter was deafening. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABITHAHAHAHAAHCHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Syndey. tears ran down her face. "This is truly my little girl's most ticklish spot it seems." cooed Erena. As she ran her fingers down Sydney's pits. Sydney ticklishness was starting to take hold of her mind and her underarms were weakening her.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” screamed Sydney. Erena kept up the relentless exploration of her duaghter’s helpless armpits. Sydney's face going to grow more and more red. Her ticklishness seemed to be increase and her torment without end. 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" laughed Sydney, helplessly. Erena kept her left hand in Sydney's armpit while she used her right to explore her daughter
s right side and ribs. Sydney's laughter continued unabated. Erena decided both sides needed exploring. She placed both hands on Sydney’s ribcage and cruelly danced her fingers over her daughter’s sensitive ribcage. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” yelled Sydney. A thousand thoughts of surrender entered the stunningly beautiful agent to end her ordeal. But Sydney Bristow would never surrender, not now not ever especially to her traitorous mother Erena Derevco. Erena knew it would be only a matter of time before her daughter surrendered. She continued to explore the agent's ribcage as Sydney's red face went almost purple from laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Sydney. Erena moved her face at Syndey's navel and started to blow raspberries. "EEYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABITHCHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" slurred Sydney, laughingly as the lack of oxygen was starting to making her light headed and her speech drunkeningly sounding. AS her fingers ran deftly over the surface of her daughter's ribcage and her mouth exhaling oxygen on her navel, Erena noticed that drool was coming out of her daughter's mouth. Erena patiently continued her line of attack as silent laughter gripped her daughter. Erena was not content just for pleading and begging, she wanted to break her daughter out of necessity. She made a decision, that soon she would have to step it up. AS the troment continued for a further 15 minutes, Erena decided Step 2 would have to come into consideration. "Sydney? Are you still conscious?" asked Erena. Sydney's gasp and wheezes answered that question. "Sydney, I will be moving on to Stage two of your ordeal unless you can convince me that you will abandon your investigation!" said Erena. In response, Sydney gather what little saliva she had and spat at her mouth hitting her in the face. "Stage two, then!" replied Erena. She left the room and retruned with a box. 'This is one of the Rambaldi Devices. It is used for torture. I have programmed it to tickle you in all your spots. I will be assisting it with these." she informed Sydney. SHe pulled out a host of tickle instruments.
Amongst the instruments was electric toothbrushes, backscratchers, pens, pencils, feathers, featherdusters and electric twirling feathers.

"This is your last chance, Sydney." replied Erena. Sydney turned her face away from Erena in disgust. Erena had never been prouder to be a mother than today. However all good things must come to an end. She went to the machine and set the setting to minimum torture level. The machine began whirling and Sydney felt unbearable and irrestible tickling on her body. Sydney's face went red again as she tried vainly to stop the laughing. Her writhing body last 10 second before giving way to the machine. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed the brownhaired agent. Erena reached behind her daughter back and exposed her round and firm breasts. The exposure resulted in more laughter from the suffering superwoman. Erena reached into her pockets and pulled out some scissors. She promptly cut off Sydney's panties. Sydney felt the sensations pour over her most erogenous zones. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAMMMAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Sydney, as the tickling combined with erotic torture. Erena watched as her naked duaghter tried to twist and turn to avoid the wicked torture. She promptly activated the electric toothbrushes and proceeded to ran them over Sydney's belly. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed the tortured Bristow. Sydney's mind reeled from this torture and this was stage 2. She should surrender, beg to anything to make it stop. It was too much! But Sydney refused to buckle to the demands of her torture mind and body, her heart physically weakened remained without peer. Erena continued to torture her daughter's twitching tummy showing her little relent. "HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the suffering SYdney. The ordeal contniued and still Sydney would not give. Her mother moved the electric toothbrushes to Sydney's pits ran them up and down causing more tears to run across her daughter face. Quickly Sydney fell into silent laughter. Erena continued with her daughter's torment before finally relenting. She went up and turned off the machine. Sydney was gasping and trying to get as much air in her lung as possible. Erena left the room for a few minutes. When Erena returned her daughter had finsihed gasping. 4 women where with her mother. A blonde, looking like a exact replica of Brittany Murphy, a black hair girl like Selma Blair and a girl of Asiatic extraction like Lucy Liu. "Sydney the machine was at low setting. I am extremely proud of your resistance, but it MUST end! These women will help me tickle torture you until you surrender. You will now see the power of another Rambaldi device." replied her mother. The Asian girl pulled out what looked like a remore control. "This" said teh ASian girl "will remove your ability to lose conciousness. You will be tortured more and more gradually. Eventually you will give in." "I'll die first!" responded Sydney. "This machine also regulates your lungs and heart. I have activate it at high level, making your 3 most vital zones, lungs, heart and brain unbreakable, physically. However you will still feel pain and your mind breaking. Think of it as eternal torture." The three women grabbed a utensil. The Asian girl took the electric twirling feather and sat at Sydney's feet. The blonde at Sydney's belly holding the featherduster and the black haired girl with the backscratchers at her ribs. Erena went to the machine holding the toothbrushes and pens and activate to the minimum setting. Sydney laughed instantly. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Sydney. The Asian girl gently ran her fingers over Sydney's soles before using the twirling feathers which ran all over the ticklish soles of the captured public servant. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Sydney. Erena moved to the pits and ran them up and down her hollows. Sydney was in ticklish rapture her pain becoming more and more immense. The blonde joined by adding the featherduster to her belly and chest. Sydney's naked body continued writhing till her body became limp and she just giggled. The blach haired just sat and waited. Sydney's face was contorted with laughter, red and sweat was running down her cheeks. "Selma" said Erena to the black haired girl "increase it to level 2." Selma immediately went to the machine and increasing it to the next lowest level. Sydney screamed and was jolted back with raucous laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Sydney. The ordeal seemed to have last for years, not hours. Sydney's body was crying for release from her tortured bondage of suffering. Finally Selma made her awaited assault running the back scratchers over the ribs and belly button of the tortured protector. Sydney went straight to the loony bin. 'WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" she bellowed. The 4 women changed torture weapons after a steady period of enforced misery. The back scratchers went to the Asian girl, the blonde took the electric toothbrushes, Erena took the twirling feathers and the featherduster went to Selma. The screams of laughter poured from Sydney as the ordeal seemed to reach its crescendo. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sydney roared. Suddenly gas pour into the room and all 5 women fell unconcious. When Sydney awoke she saw her former lover Michael Vaughan and her father Jack Bristow coming towards her. They explained to her that she had been held for 2 days. They wanted to interrogate Erena for the location of the other Rambaldi devices. "Let me interrogate her." replied Sydney, with a wicked grin on her face.
The End

Feedback is required. Please gives us feedback.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, TICKLERMO! WE thought no-one liked it! Believe us there will be more stories!
Love,
Anna and Heather

THANK YOU SO MUCH, TICKLEMO! WE thought no-one liked it! Believe us there will be more stories!
Love,
Anna and Heather

GREAT story! But how about one where she gets tickled by that witch Lauren? I can only imagine the level of tickle torture she'd put Sydney through:)

The Sean Man

wow

Very very very good. I liked the lenght of the stroking of her feet. The buildup. Not just 'she tickled this, she tickled that'

Very nice story, Anna and Heather

Oh and don't think that I am going to let you down with my Phantom story. It's just on hold, but my semester is almost over with. I really think you both will love how it ends.

Anytime Jennifer Garner gets madly tickle tortured is all right by me :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back