• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme Ghostbusters

capcom418

TMF Novice
Hello everyone,

It was a while back when someone posted that there was a tickling scene in one of the episodes of the Extreme Ghostbusters series. That scene (I believe) had the new female ghostbuster being tickled by ghosts who feeds off laughter. There is a website that has clips of EGB episodes. I think that name of this episode is "Killjoys." The website is http://www.ghostbusters.net/extremeghostbusters/.

That link should take you the EGB section. Click on the episodes link. You have all the episodes listed. Here is the bad news. Unless the tickling scene is in a different episode, you can not view clips of Killjoys.

What I am thinking is that we should ask whoever is posting the clips on the website to post clips of Killjoys. Maybe we will get lucky. There is a message board, but I have not found a onsite email address.

Also; if anybody have pictures or clips of the tickling scene from the Extreme Ghostbusters series, will you please post them? Thank you for your time. If I don't write again before the holidays, I want to say Happy Holidays.

Sincerely,
Capcom418

where was she tickled at?

geez, i'd kill (or pay) for that clip!

I am a belly fan so I think that was one spot. I don't remember if there was other areas that the girl was tickled.

i've been to this website a few times before myself, and was always dissapointed that this episode was never available. it's like they conspired against us!

Unfortunately EmSeeSquared; the feature episode today (1/2/03) is Killjoys and you still can not view a clip. It looks like the episode may not be availble to view yet. May be later.

Capcom 418

that's what i mean. they got practically every episode for viewing, but not Killjoys

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back