• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another tale of Ticklish Torture and Laughter... Enjoy all.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Little Tickle Toy.
Written by Ticklishscribe,
Inspired by Kerri lynn
And three photographs.
C. 2003.

Kelly on the outside was as innocent as a girl could get; enchanting blue eyes warm infectious smile and a charm that would brighten anyone's day. But inside lurked the most evil sadistic and torturous tickle Dom a girl could ever meet and fear. This tall fiery longhaired redhead had her latest victim, Kerri lynn, a 5' 3" hyper ticklish virginal cheerleader, totally terrified out of her mind. And Kelly hadn't even laid a torturous finger on her yet.

"Please Kelly… I don't want this!" Kerri lynn begged as Kelly finished tying her left ankle to a bar at the bottom of the bed. Kerri lynn was now tied spread eagle to her double bed and was trying desperately to get free.

Ah, what's the matter sweetheart? You don't want this. Now why forever not?" Kelly then stroked the hair out of Kerri lynn's eyes and planted a kiss on her left cheek

. "And by the way I'm leaving your sneaks and socks on so I can put you through pure agony when I slowly and torturously take them off! You see I have developed a method of tickle stripping a girl's feet that will drive you absolutely out of your friggin' mind. And I take all the slow and torturous time I need to do it in."

Kerri lynn shook her head wildly. "NO KELLY PLEASE! NO PLEASE I BEG YOU!"

"God I just can't get over how virgin, soft and taught the skin on your armpits is. Is it strokable? That thin, fleece, sleeveless top of your warm-up outfit will give you little protection from what will be a most excruciating onslaught by my torturously tickling fingers."

"NO PLEASE KELLY I DON'T WANT THIS! NO PLEASE I BEG YOU! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE!"

Kelly slowly stroked Kerri lynn's left armpit and she rocked the bed and instantly giggled to a scream, practically bringing the walls down. Her back arched, her legs strained then buckled and her head reeled from side to side and pounded the pillow.

"OOOOOHHHHH are we sensitive to my touch hmmmmm?" She stroked the armpit again and got a repeat performance. "Well I know at least one armpit is ticklish; let’s see about the other one.

Kerri lynn giggled then screamed once more as a finger slowly and torturously slithered up and down the deep recess of her right armpit. She had shaved them extra close this morning and now she was really regretting it. The taught skin of her pits was greatly adding to the already immense and intense torture that she was experiencing, and this was driving her insane.

"Yes, yes we certainly are sensitive to my touch aren't we? So sensitive and oh so tickly."

Kerri lynn was on the virtual edge of going totally and completely insane as the two torturous and fiendish fingers played havoc with her hysterical senses. The tickling was unbearable and the more that Kelly slowly tickled the more sensitive Kerri lynn became. She tried anything and everything to close her arms and protect her armpits from further torture, but to no avail.

My, my, begging with our eyes now are we? Oh how nice." Kelly leaned forward and began sensually kissing Kerri lynn's cheeks and neck while taunting and teasing her about the many tickles to come. "Have you ever been tickled senseless? Have you ever been tickled to almost the point you might pass out?"

Her fingernails again began to lightly tease the tender skin of Kerri lynn's deep, wide-open armpits and she started giggling then screaming and violently writhing.

"OOOH... You're going to be so exquisite." She said, stopping to admire her writhing victim.

Kelly then returned to teasing Kerri lynn's armpits, then with a lightning swiftness she dug all ten fingers into the deep hollows and Kerri lynn rocketed off the bed with off the wall and off the scale laughter and writhing. Kelly's relentless and torturous tickling fingers were everywhere, digging in and wrenching and wrecking those pits.

"PLEASE KELLY, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PLEASE I DON'T HAHAHAHA WANT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'LL DO ANYTHING IF YOU’LL STOP THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

She then stopped tickling the armpits once more and smiled evilly. Kerri lynn took in a big gulp of air and her chest heaved.

"So you want me to stop hmmmmmm? Kelly took a feather and eyed it all over, sighting methodically down the quills with precision, then carefully adjusted a few of the tendrils, eyed it again and smiled evilly. She then blew gently on the feather and watched as the tendrils moved.

Kerri lynn was really unnerved by this display of cold, cruel actions and began whimpering and begging for mercy again.

"GOD PLEASE NO! PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING, PLEASE DON'T USE THAT, I'LL DIE!"

"Aren't you just so precious." Kelly commented with a fiendish giggle. "Those big light green eyes pleading with piteous abandon, lips quivering with the chills of what's to come and a voice so virginally innocent and insecure."

Kelly began dragging the feather down Kerri lynn's forearm and she immediately began to giggle again. The closer Kelly got to her armpits, the more she giggled, the louder her giggles got and the more she violently writhed, trying to escape the feather's touch. With one quick simultaneous flick in the armpits, Kerri lynn was off and laughing non-stop. Kelly was having great fun tormenting her armpits with a diabolical and methodical fiendishness and she expertly picked away at them, demolishing them one millimetre at a time.

Kerri lynn's bum and head repeatedly slammed into the mattress and she jerked intensely at her bonds. Every one of her senses and nerve endings in her armpits were blowing their gaskets. Tickling sensations repeatedly exploded within her and instantly went supernova, causing one intense conniption after another.

"Tell me my sweet ticklish little cheerleading toy, do you like this?"

Kerri lynn writhed intensely. " "GOD, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE, PLEASE JUST STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!"

Kelly ignored her pleas and continued demolishing her armpits with the feather. She then dropped the feather and dug ten fingers into Kerri lynn's right armpit once more.

Kerri lynn was in a state absolute total panic and was on the edge of going insane. While she had been tickled many times before, this was far beyond even her wildest nightmares and what she had experienced. She felt sure that she would be wrecked; that her sanity would be thoroughly demolished. While she knew that Kelly was showing no signs of mercy or even knowing what the word meant, a small part of her still held out and clung to the hope that some minute scrap of mercy would be granted to her.

But Kelly increased the pace of the tickling, thoroughly torturing her armpits non-stop and was now increasing even more as she added Kerri lynn's top ribs into the tickling. They were assaulted and firmly rubbed all over and under. Even through her fleece top she had a way of getting under the ribs and tickling from below and this torture was driving the poor girl thoroughly crazy.

Kerri lynn bucked, writhed and laughed and screamed relentlessly, trying desperately to avoid the fiendishly torturous and relentless fingers. Her entire body ached and her writhing now came in almost non-stop jerks.

"Are we having fun yet sweetheart? I know I am but what about you? I don't hear you answering and I do need to know."

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, NO, PLEASE, I DON'T WANT THIS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

She left the tender ribs and now tickled Kerri lynn's hips, concentrating on the sensitive hipbones. Like the armpits and ribs, each stroke and rub was pure torture and she tried squirming out of reach. But Kelly just kept on tickling and tickling and tickling.

"I think it's tool time for you my sweet, ticklish Kerrikins. Time to show you what I'm going to tickle you with and I have lots of goodies for which to tickle torture you with. Would you like to see them?" She brought a tray over and placed it beside the bed.

`Kerri lynn jerked as Kelly's remark, nervously eyed the tray, but tried not to show any emotion.

"Trying to hold back the emotions are we?" Kelly smiled. "That will change when I become thoroughly and fastidiously cruel, when there isn't a ticklish area on your entire body that I don't know intimately."

"PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU! I'LL PROMISE YOU ANYTHING IF YOU WON'T TICKLE ME!"

"Sorry tickle toy." One nylon brush, perfect for rape tickling toes and arches and I'm sure yours will delight with this one. And of course my electric toothbrush; always constant and merciless."

She could well imagine Kelly using those on her. The brush being sadistically and precisionally raked and revved over her soles, the whirring brushes circling all her ticklish areas non-stop, tormenting her with an endless, merciless and torturous abandon.

"Ah yes, my massage vibrator; I would never be without this. This works exquisitely on taught soles. It's guaranteed to have you in oblivion in no time. And it's great on armpits, ribs and tummies as well. I also have the other vibrator as well."

"PLEASE GOD NO!" Kerri lynn was rocking the bed for all it was worth, trying to get free.

"Sorry my little tickle toy, and so meet my trusty feather duster with which I will," Kelly paused, smiled evilly, flicked it in her direction and laughed once more. "Well I'll leave that up to your imagination."

"PLEASE, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU!" Kerri lynn writhed once more trying anything to back away from the duster and save her self from its fiendishly soft and torturous tendrils

"And so let's return to your tickling shall we." Kelly again poised her fingers over Kerri lynn's fleece covered ribs and wriggled them.

"NO PLEASE KELLY I'VE HAD ENOUGH, PLEASE NO MORE.

"AWWWWWW, have you had a belly full? Well I haven't had a belly full yet." And with that she dug her fingers into Kerri lynn's tummy, setting off another round of writhing. However, the screaming laughter that she was used to didn't come forth, as Kerri lynn only giggled somewhat loudly.

"Now why is your tummy not as ticklish as your ribs hmm? Well no problem, I'll just go to your feet!"

"NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!" Kerri lynn suddenly went ballistic and violently writhed all over, still rocking her bed, her feet trying in vain to cover each other up for protection.

"Now that's much better my little tickle toy, and judging by your initial reaction, I know I've hit a volcanic hot spot" Kelly had the calm air of a dominatrix when she slid Kerri lynn's feet along the bar to the corners of the bed, allowing them no chance to protect each other. Grasping the toe of the left red converse all star, she began slowly to pick away at its lace. Kerri lynn's foot shot from her grasp and violently writhed about.

"That's being very naughty and I won't take that kind of shit! So that will cost you!" Kelly calmly grabbed the toe of the sneaker again, yanked it towards her and continued to slowly pick away at the lace.

"PLEASE KELLY NO, NOT THE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NO!"

Kelly, with a calm smug look of total control on her face, slowly and oh so very torturously began to remove the sneaker from the spasming foot, by inserting her fingers between the sides of it and Kerri lynn's foot. The more Kerri lynn writhed her foot to get it away from Kelly's grip and to try and keep the sneaker on, the more she was making the sneaker come off. Her leg bounced up and down and the foot twisted and turned to get away. As she jerked her foot once more in a last desperate attempt to keep the sneaker on, her effort promptly backfired as her foot shot out of it. Kelly calmly paused for a moment then held it high as though it were a trophy and then let it drop with a thud to the floor. The sudden dropping of the it seemed to electrify Kerri lynn and she writhed even more, her now sock foot flailing all over. Kelly was cool and moved over to the other foot, doing the same slow torturous process to the other sneaker. Another thud sent Kerri lynn in orbit again with more begging, pleading and intense writhing.

"Now lets see what size feet I'm going to have the exquisite pleasure of mercilessly tickle torturing." Kelly then took a ruler and began to measure Kerri lynn's feet, measuring the length and width. Kerri lynn's feet violently writhed at her touch but Kelly was able to follow them effortlessly and finish measuring.

"PLEASE KELLY NO, NOT THE FEET, I'M BEGGING YOU, PLEEEEASE NO!" Kerri lynn's writhing continued frantically.

"As I thought, deliciously delectably ticklish size 5 ½'s. And judging by my cruel calculations, each of your soles has an area of 28 ½ square-inches of ticklish surface and if you take both feet into consideration, that's a grand total of 57 square-inches of ticklish surface. Isn't that just exquisite? Doesn't that want to make you want to have wet nightmares."

Kerri lynn shuddered at the figure and the mind blowing phrase "wet nightmares" and her feet writhed every which way but loose. Kelly smiled evilly at her predicament and continued talking.

"57 square inches for me to tickle, torment and torture relentlessly and mercilessly!" Kelly laughed hideously and gave a quick stroke to each of the writhing soles. "I don't know about you girl, but I'm in heaven. And if I'm in heaven, you must be in hell."

"PLEASE NO! I DON'T WANT THIS! PLEASE NO, NO!"

Kelly dug her fingers into Kerri lynn's arches and tickled and tickled and tickled, rape tickling her arches for all they were worth. The soft, sensitive sock covered skin was really torturing Kerri lynn and the more she writhed and screamed with laughter, the more Kelly tickled. Her fingers flew over the arches, raking, revving and digging in, thoroughly and relentlessly tickling. Kerri lynn's feet volcanically burned with tickles and writhed all over, but Kelly was able to follow the tormented soles with fiendish delight and continued tickling.

"Oh yes… And peeling off these thin ankle socks is going to be just exquisite."

Kerri lynn got more violent in her writhing.

Kelly delighted in grabbing the toes on Kerri lynn's left foot and slowly bending them back. Giving a quick tickle to the top of the tender arch, she could feel the power of the foot as Kerri lynn tried in vain to get it away from her grip. Slowly inserting a single finger between the back of the ankle and the sock she began to torturously peel off the sock off the ankle. Continuing to hold the spasming foot still, she stopped the peeling and gave a quick spider tickle to the ankle. This caused Kerri lynn to giggle incoherently and she clenched her eyes tightly shut The foot continued to spasm volcanically as Kelly now began to draw the sock painfully slow over the heel. Kerri lynn's entire body was once again volcanically writhing and once more she began begging for her to stop.

"Awwwwww, such a lovely sweet little heel. So rounded and so soft looking; and I hope tickly." With that, she spider tickled the heel, which brought more volcanic writhing and intense giggling from the already tormented girl.

Kerri lynn felt the sock now meandering its way up her tender arch and knew that a spider tickling of that would soon follow. It was though Kelly had read her mind, as five fingers ballet danced and skittered all over the silky soft skin. She arched her back and screamed with giggles that went from soprano to guttural.

"Well if that's the case with your arches my little tickle toy." Kelly laughed again and spider tickled once more. "I can't wait to devastate those toes."

As Kelly continued the sock's torturous path up the sole, Kerri lynn could now feel her entire arch bared. Another spider tickling quickly followed and she screamed and volcanically writhed once more.

"God I love your off the scale struggles; it makes me want to do this to you everyday. Now what would happen if I tickled here?" Kelly fiendishly revved her index finger, short stroking the top of the arch, and was rewarded with more off the scale writhing and soprano to guttural laughter.

"Or how about here. She cruised the entire fine line that separated the arch from the instep, and still more of the same reactions echoed from Kerri Lynn. Reactions that made Kelly grin evilly and do it again, only this time back and forth.

Kerri lynn was barely holding onto what was left of her sanity by a thread. She was in ticklish abandon and torturous agony and her mind, nervous system and senses were all starving for some relief.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOUOHMYGODAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"The centre seems to be a good spot, but I'll have to try it again to confirm that. Let me know what you think."

More spider tickling with short strokes brought continued reactions from Kerri lynn and this delighted Kelly very much. She was on cloud nine what with the agony that Kerri lynn was going through, and she could tell that Kerry lynn was on cloud hell because of it. Then suddenly she stopped and Kerry lynn's laughter and writhing began to subside.

"Toe time Kerrikins." With that she laughed hideously and began to tug at the toe of the sock.

"OH SHEEEIIIIT NOOO!" Kerri lynn immediately clenched her toes to keep the sock on, but as the sock was bunched up around them she couldn't get too much of a grip. Kelly was easily able to unravel the sock, but still had to unclench the toes to get the last of it off. A quick spider tickling on the border of the arch and the soft pad below the toes made short work of the unclenching and she held another trophy high in triumph.

Now Kerri lynn's foot was not only helpless, defenceless and totally and thoroughly hyper ticklish, but it was also now bare for all the world to see and for Kelly to thoroughly tickle torture to her heart's content. She could see that Kerri lynn's feet were a pale-is colour and the undersides of her toes and soles had a pink-ish tone. And while her arch wasn't that high, it was still pleasing to Kelly's eyes.

"While your toes may be short and skinny Kerrikins, I will still have fun playing a good torturous game of piggies."

With that, she wasted no time in attacking the tender sole and raked and revved her ten fingers all over it and Kerri lynn burst into a new round of screaming soprano to guttural giggles and intense writhing. To add to the poor girl's torment, she now began nibbling the toes as well. The spasming toes in her mouth felt so heavenly as she knew that this was driving Kerri lynn very near the edge of losing it altogether. Her ten fingers stroked and tortured every micrometer of the tender ticklish sole. Her eyes looked toward Kerri lynn's face and she was delighted with a wide open and very vocal mouth and eyes that were clenched so tightly, they looked like they were welded shut. Her back was arched; arms and legs straining at the bonds that held her. Kelly now released the tormented toes from her ravenous nibbling and began the same technique on the poor girl's tender arch. Even more off the wall struggles and higher decibels of laughter were released and Kelly laughed at finding the tickler's nirvana.

"That's it my delicious little tickle toy." She said between nibbles. "You give the big bad tickler all you've got left, cause when I'm finished you'll be nothing but a breathless wreck."

Kerri lynn suddenly knew that Kelly could conceivably tickle her to death and walk away very contented, without even batting an eye. A cold streak went through her like a lightning bolt and her entire body froze for a brief moment, then she continued thrashing and cackling.

Then without warning Kelly stopped tickling and Kerri lynn immediately began sucking in as much air as she could get. Kelly stopping was a miracle and Kerri lynn was praying that she had stopped for good. Kerri lynn opened her eyes and while she was now only squirming on the bed, she was still suffering the effects from the tickle torture. There was dead silence, except for the occasional swishing of clothes and bed sheets as Kerri lynn watched nervously as Kelly circled the bed like a vulture circles its intended victim.

"In case you're wondering my little tickle toy, I'm not done yet and your five-minute rest is over." Kelly laughed and gave Kerri lynn's left sole a quick spider tickle and this sent the poor girl back into full bore laughter and writhing.

She picked up Kerri lynn's ankle sock from the floor, stretched it taught over the left sole and began to rub it from side to side on the sole. The effect was immediate and this drove Kerri lynn absolutely crazy and she screamed louder than she had ever screamed before. A few more passes with the sock delighted Kelly no end and she laughed at Kerri lynn's predicament. Dropping the sock, she now began playing the slow and torturous game of piggies she had promised tweaking and wriggling each toe, pulling them outward then letting them snap back.

"This little piggy was dying for a tickle." She cooed to Kerri lynn. "And this little piggy was enjoying its tickle torture immensely." She flicked her long red hair behind her and tweaked another toe.

"NO P-P-PIGGIES P-P-LEASE STOP IT I CAN'T TAKE THAT!"

"Awwww my little tickle toy likes me playing games on her feet? Hmm? Well let’s play some more shall we?"

She then started playing tic tac toe, telling Kerri lynn that she wasn't going to stop until she had won the game. Kerri lynn knew that she would purposely never win the game and screamed for mercy.

Tic tac toe was Kelly's favourite to play on a girl's feet as it brought more laughter out of them than any of the other games she played.

"NO PLEASE! DON'T DO THAT! IT'S PURE TORTURE AND I CAN'T TAKE iT! PLEASE NO!"

"Aww has the left foot had enough? I see your right foot looking so lonely and forlorn, so perhaps I should pay some attention to it now."

"NO NO NOOOOOOOO! PLEASE LEAVE MY RIGHT FOOT ALONE, LEAVE IT ALONE, IT'S NOT LONELY! IT'S FINE THE WAY IT IS!"

As Kelly had done to the left foot and sock, she now began the same torturous technique on the right. Kerri lynn became very jumpy as the sock was slowly peeled off her foot and the spider tickles began in earnest. The ankle, the heel, the arch, the instep, the soft pad under the toes was all getting their fair share of tickles. Only this was far more torturous as Kelly used the knowledge that she had learned from the left foot. She now knew all the ticklish hotspots and how to ruthlessly devastate them. She also delighted in the fact that Kerri lynn's senses and nerve endings seemed to be far more sensitive and that each stroke was ten times worse than had been on the left. Everywhere she stroked, teased and tortured, seemed to be ten times more ticklish, and this brought an evil smile to her lips.

Stripping the last of Kerri lynn's sock off the toes, she could tell that they were screaming for protection. Bending them back, she immediately attacked the soft pad under them and once again Kerri lynn arched off the bed then pounded the mattress with her bum and head. Kelly smiled evilly as she watched every part of Kerri lynn's body violently twitch and contort.

"That's it my little Kerrikins you give the big bad tickler everything you've got. I've got all the time in the world for you to satisfy me." Kelly now used ten fingers on the sole and dug into the satiny smooth skin. That made Kerri lynn scream once more and violently rocket off the bed.

"FUCK YOU! NO MORE GODDAMMIT!"

Kelly immediately stopped tickling and looked sternly at Kerri lynn. "Swearing at me are we? That's being very naughty again, and in my book naughty girls get punished severely."

"NOOOOOOO!"

"I should punish you for these dirty feet of yours."

"THEY'RE NOT DIRTY!"

"Oh yes they are and I wonder if I should scrub them clean?

"NO." Screamed Kerri lynn. "PLEASE GOD, DON'T DO THAT! I DON'T WANT YOU TO SCRUB MY FEET! THEY'RE CLEAN GODAMMIT!
I DON'T WANT THE SCRUB BRUSH! PLEASE GOD NO!"

Kelly left her and got some soap, warm water and a stiff scrub brush, then proceeded to dive into every nook and cranny that she had played games on. She scrubbed thoroughly and like crazy, holding the brush at sever different angles to find the perfect blend of tickles. This was pure torture for Kerri lynn and she laughed, shrieked and giggled as the scrubbing went on and on and on. Kelly then moved over to the left foot and once again took her time scrubbing; getting each and every little nook and cranny.

"AWWW, what's the matter Kerrikins? Don't you want your feet to be clean? Of course you do."

"NO GODDAMMIT, PLEASE QUIT IT! QUIT SCRUBBING MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

This however didn't perturb Kelly as she quickly and vigorously rape tickled the arches once more.

Kerri lynn was cackling again and her writhing came in non-stop jerks. Kelly could see that the rape tickling of her arches was really getting to her and causing extreme tickles. Her head snapped from side to side and her whole body contorted and twisted, trying to avoid the torturous brush.

"Ohhhhhhsssssshhhhhhhiiiiiiiiitttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaahhahahahahahah STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!"

"But you can my little toy and you will!" Kelly dropped the brush and dove her fingers into the helpless arches and relentlessly and torturously tickle the living shit out of them. "I told you at the beginning that I was going to be ruthless, sadistic and merciless and I meant it. And so I think I'll speed things up a bit with some oil on your feet."

"NO, GOD, PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!"

Kelly reached for the bottle of oil and squirted a good amount on Kerry lynn's left sole. She then vigorously rubbed it in and Kerri lynn went hysterically ballistic.

"STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, NO, PLEASE, I DON'T WANT THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The oil allowed Kelly's fiendish fingers to go faster and burrow harder into the tender arch and this drove Kerri lynn into wild ticklish abandon. She jerked and writhed as much as the bonds would let her and screamed at the torture that was being forced upon her.

"Lets see how you react to being gagged shall we?"

Kerry lynn writhed intensely as Kelly left her feet, grabbed the ball gag and came to her head. With one hand she dug her fingers into Kerri lynn's right armpit and she screamed. That was all that Kelley needed as when Kerri lynn's mouth opened, she gagged her then tied it off at the back. Then without warning, she dived back to the feet and let loose with ten fingers voraciously burrowing into the right arch.

"You want some more feet? Oh the agony I am putting you through is just exquisite. But if you think this is agony, wait till your surprise arrives."

Kerri lynn Screamed through the gag arched her back and writhed all over, violently shaking the bed once more.

To Kelly, this was pure heaven and it was getting better and better. Kerri lynn was the tickler's dream to the finite degree. There wasn't a millimetre on her entire body that wasn't intensely ticklish and Kelly was having a heavenly time exploring.

Kerri lynn screamed through the gag once more, tried to form words and violently shook her head. Kelly just smiled and continued tickling.

For an entire ten minutes non-stop, Kelly continued to burrow into the right arch and this was driving Kerri lynn absolutely insane. Her laughter was now incoherent cackling and her writhing was one violent jerk after another.

"Let’s give your feet a rest and test your armpits and ribs once more, shall we my little Kerrikins?"

Again Kerri lynn giggled to the point of screaming and tried to form words, but the gag allowed nothing understandable to come out.

"Oh, I wish you'd speak plainly so that I could understand you. Then I would know what it is you want." Kelly smiled and let her fingers ballet over Kerri lynn's tender spasming ribs. They went from tip to tip and back again, following the soft smooth contours of her tender skin. Then she really dug in and let fly.

Kerri lynn practically rocketed off the bed and writhed as much as she could. She was in the worst agony she had ever experienced and it was getting worse and looked like it would never end. She arched her back and strained to at her bonds but a big dig to the ribs flopped her back down on the bed again.

"Back to your feet my tastefully tickled, tortured and tormented tickle toy!"

Kelly then dug into the left arch with ten fingers and was delighted as Kerri lynn loudly cackled incoherently and volcanically shook the bed. The bed was getting a good workout and so was Kerri lynn and this delighted Kelly no end as well. Her ten fingers glided over the oily arch, flying faster, digging deeper and tickling more torturously than before. Moving over to the right foot she was met with the same exquisite reaction and she tickled even harder. She looked at Kerri lynn to see her eyes clenched tightly shut, her mouth clenched around the gag and still the cackles were coming forth.

"My, my but we're a tough little tickle toy aren't we. Most girls would have passed out by now or have been driven to total and complete insanity. Now lets remove that gag shall we, as I so do like hearing you beg me to stop, as useless as your begging is."

Kelly stopped tickling and removed the gag and Kerri lynn fought for every ounce of breath she could instantly get. Her voice was getting hoarse from laughter and her mouth was becoming dry.

Kelly then came up to the top of the bed, leaned over, placed her fingers in Kerri lynn's armpits and began digging in hard once more.

"NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Kerri lynn violently rocketed off the bed as Kelly's fingers were everywhere; digging into and probing the deep recesses and spider tickling the fringes. Her fingers were merciless, relentless and torturous and this was really working Kerri lynn into frenzy.

"AWWWW, your armpits are exquisite but let's not forget those ribs shall we?" Immediately her fingers dove once more on the helpless, defenceless, ticklish ribs and she dug in between them.

Kerri lynn arched her back and cackled once more, followed by peels of intense giggly laughter. Like she had done to the armpits, Kelly's fingers were all over and in between the ribs, playing accordion and piano at the same time. Kerri lynn tried every which way to get away from the relentless and torturous fingers but her struggles were useless.

"While your tummy and ribs are as exquisite as your armpits, I still love your feet over all. And so…"

"OHMYGODNOOOOO!!! NO MORE FEET!!! NO MORE FEET!!!

"But first." Kelly waved a black cloth in front of her. "It's night, nighttime tickle toy."

The sight of the blindfold made Kerri lynn continue to writhe all over. Her head snapped from to side, desperately trying to avoid her sight being cut off. However, Kelly was effortlessly able to follow every movement of her head and tie it tight.

"And I think it's time that I had some help, and a little gang tickling wouldn't hurt you."

"NOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE! PLEASE KELLY, SHOW SOME MERCY!"

"Mercy? Now what in heaven's name is that my little kerrikins?"

The door opened and Kerri lynn could hear more than one person coming into the room. She could hear them come to either side of the bed and then come close to her.

"Who's here? PLEASE KELLY I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE PLEASE!"

"Hiiii." Sweetly cooed the girl on the left of Kerri lynn. "What's this you can't take any more, well isn't that just tough tickles."

"Especially when we've just arrived." Added the girl on Kerri lynn's right. "That's not nice of you to not want anymore. It's not nice to tease us and then say no, now is it?"

"PLEASE, PLEASE. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, BUT I DON'T WANT ANY MORE, I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

"But you can." Cooed the girl on Kerri lynn's left, single stroking her forearm.

"And you will." Added the other girl, single stroking the other one.

Kerri lynn shivered then violently writhed.

"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Bambie." Spoke the first girl while stroking again.

"And I'm Thumper, and we're the gruesome twosome." The other girl continued the stroking as well.

And we tickle for keeps." Added Bambie, and with that they both dug their fingers into Kerri lynn's armpits and dove deep.

Kerri lynn erupted in more violent struggles and now screams of laughter. Their torturous fingers were finding their marks and showing Kerri lynn no mercy whatsoever. Her head was reeling with the tickling sensations that were exploding in it. One after another they continually exploded and she screamed for mercy. She was being driven into ticklish hell, being driven hard by two very experienced and ruthless tickle torturers, who had no compassion at all.

The girl's fingers explored and tickled every micrometer of Kerri lynn's hyper-ticklish armpits, seeking out those most tender hot spots.

"That's it tickle toy, you scream your little heart out for us. And as far as we're concerned, that screaming laughter of yours can go off the decibel scale for as long as you can scream." Cooed Thumper.

"Yeah, and we'll make you writhe this adorably tight little body of yours as much as we feel like." Cooed Bambie. "You're just an absolute love."

Kerri lynn was suddenly unnerved by this sudden display of intimate affection by one of the girls. No girl had ever called her a "love" before, nor described her as having an "adorably tight body" either. She suddenly felt that maybe they were about to go too far in a different and moore sensual direction. That thought suddenly left her when she felt fingers caressing her ribs and sides.

"Hey tickle toy, how about 20 fingers tickling your helpless defenceless hyper-ticklish ribbies now!" Bambie spoke, vibrating her fingers. With that the girls dug all their fingers into Kerri lynn's ribs and she spasmed and screamed so loud she almost made both girls stop.

"FUCK YOU NOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Kerri lynn instantly arched her back, lifted her head up and then repeatedly slammed them back onto the bed.

"That's it girl, you just keep this up!" Thumper grinned evilly and kept up the pressure on her side.

"I don't think she has any choice in the matter, and we could maker her do this for hours and hours!" Laughed Bambie.

Their raking and revving of their fingers over her ribs was pure torture and taking her even more into ticklish hell. Her spasming ribs were constantly under ticklish assault and there was no refuge for them go to. Every time her chest heaved their fingers fell on it and dug their way under her ribs.

"Wow…Cool tickle toy. Do that again!" Bambie vibrated he fingers even harder now.

"My, my we do have ticklish ribbbies don't we!" Sweetly cooed Thumper as she pinched the entire length of each rib "And such soft skin."

"Yeah, tickle, tickle, tickle!" Added Bambie.

The girls dug their fingers in again and Kerri erupted with earth shattering screaming laughter. They delighted in this and continued the intense digging and tickling.

Kelly who had remained silent since they had begun ticking, now spoke out. "If you want some really awesome and intense reactions, her feet are her worst spot; especially those adorably devastatingly ticklish toes and arches."

Her torturous words exploded in Kerri lynn and she exploded with further violent writhing.

"FUCK YOU! DON'T TELL THEM THAT!"

"And why shouldn't she tell us that Kerrikins?" Bambie gave Kerri lynn one more stroke to the ribs.

"You mean her feet are worse then any part of her adorably tight little body we've done so far?"

"Tickle those, and you devastate her, putting her in ticklish hell."

"NOOOO! PLEASE DAMMIT NOOOO!"

Bambie leaned forward, kissed Kerri lynn on the cheek and pushed the hair out of her eyes.

"Well isn't that a coincidence tickle toy." Thumper told her. "The first thing I noticed when I came into the room was your adorable feet and I am not about to be deprived of their extremely off the wall and off the scale ticklishness."

She leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we then?"

Kerri could feel the girls positioning themselves at her feet and she frantically and violently writhed them all over.

"NO PLEASE! NOT MY FEET! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU NOT MY FEET!"

Both girls didn't wait for a moment before they each meandered a single finger up both Kerri lynn soles. Reaching the toes they stroked across the soft pads on them and she screamed off the scale again and continued frantically and violently writhe them. The girls meandered their fingers up and down now, following Kerri lynn's feet wherever they went, making sure that they gave her a little extra special stroking in the arches and the toes

"STOP IT STOP IT DAMMIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Now with a firm hand on each foot, both girls bent her toes back and tickled under them, attacking the soft pads below. They alternated that with some short stroking of her arches and this sent Kerri lynn into one ticklish conniption and convulsion after another. They had now found the spots and were working them to the max.

"You're exquisite Kerrikins, a real ticklish love if there ever was one."

Bambie was calling her a love again and Kerri lynn was getting more unnerved, but the torturous tickling of her feet had captured her mind and was driving any and all other thoughts from it.

"Yeah you're the tickler's dream ticklee; we'd like to keep you." Added Thumper.

Ten fingers continued to dig into the tender, now more than ever highly sensitive arches and Kerri lynn continued to scream and writhe. Kelly was bad enough on her feet, but Bambie and Thumper were like two Kelly's and that was devastating her twice as much. Her entire body ached from continuously straining and pulling against the bonds that held her down, and her ribs ached from laughing so hard. In fact, there were moments when she was at the end or her rope and perfectly happy to let go. But most of the time, she was praying for even the remotest possibility of some sort of mercy being shown to her.

Their fingers now ran up and down the entire length of her soles and toes, skittering and dancing all over. Doing a ballet that had her in total hysteria and all out panic. Each finger had set her feet on fire and with each stroke that fire got wilder and wilder. These girls could also conceivably tickler to death and be very casual about it.

"Yes you certainly are the tickler's dream tickle toy and you have the dream feet to prove it." Thumper announced.

"Yeah, well I still need more proof." Bambie called out!

"NOOOOOOOOMOORREEPLEEASE!"

"And we're so glad Kelly is letting us play with you, as you definitely are a little tickle toy. And so here tickle toy, more tickling on your feet to wind you up."

Kerri lynn screamed as 20 cruel fingers raked and revved all over the arches, burrowing in to the max and rape tickling the tender skin.

"You stay with her feet; there's a spot I want to try.

The foot tickling suddenly stopped and Kerri lynn could hear one of the girls moving. She arched her back once more and explosively screamed as ten fingers assaulted her hipbones. Then while one hand tickled the hipbone the other rubbed and tickled the inner thigh. The tickling of her inner thigh was almost sensual and Kerri lynn could feel an urge welling up inside of her. Now both hands rubbed and tickled both inner thighs And Kerri lynn was again bouncing off the bed and slamming her bum and head back into it.

"FUCK YOU, STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"Hey all right this could get interesting." Bambie said. "Let’s take this a step more sensual." She then kissed Kerri lynn again on the cheek and began to push her shirt up. Kerry lynn violently writhed, trying desperately to keep her shirt on, but as Bambie as pushing the shirt up, Thumper was following close behind with a severe tummy and rib tickling.

Finally the girls had moved her shirt up above her head and this now left her entire chest, with the exception of her bra covered breasts, wide open for further tickling. 20 fingers once again dove on the tender ribs and tickled the length and breadth of them. From tips to back the torturous fingers were everywhere, burrowing under, probing, seeking and torturously tickling each and every rib to a finite degree.

"Boy… Practically topless and even more ticklish." Said one girl.

"Yeah…I wonder just how ticklish she'd be if she was totally naked."
Remarked the other.

"No sex, remember. " Kelly spoke up.

"Fuck sex… Lets just tickle her sensually senseless. Who wants to have sex with her, when she's this ticklish? Kell, take the feet and let’s really rip into this one.

Kelly didn't need a second thought to make up her mind and was on those arches before Kerri lynn has a chance to take in another breath. Her now expert fingers went directly to all the hotspots and worked then over with zeal and relish that was exploding volcanically. Kerri lynn's feet were her nirvana, her Shangri la of tickling and she was making the most of each torturous stroke that she was giving the poor tormented girl.

"Okay let's give her a break." Kelly smiled evilly and brought out 3 massage vibrators. "It's time for round two."

Last edited:
"GASP" "AAAHH!" "THUMP!"

:wow: :wow: :yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: :firedevil :firedevil

:firedevil :firedevil :devil: :bump: :bump: :bump:

RIP
Anna and Heather
died 18th December 2003, after reading another incredible story .

this was a well written story. i almost felt sorry for the victim. cant wait for round two.....

Thank you so very much...

Hmmmmmmm? Round two... maybe I could call it "Good Vibrations" or for those of you that know me, "Three Evil Heads are Better Than One."

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back