• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A story in the making maybe...

The Pianist

TMF Expert
Well, just yesterday I've been given something to think about... and perhaps look forward to after a conversation with a friend last night.

I was talking on the interenet to Kim (one of the girls I've mentioned in the Early Experiences thread) and was complaining about how the results of various tests I've had... mean that I have no further reason to be heavily sedated for a short hospital test that leaves me quite heavily under the the influence after I get to leave (everything is funny, especially how I can't walk straight), for a long time.... and the conversation went something like this...

Me "So this means either I have to wait another ten years to get drugged up again :p (I have no intention of ever actually doing drugs).... either that or I have to go find something else as good."

Kim "An all over tickle should do... that leaves you feeling light headed."

A little stunned here....

Me "Maybe, I do remember enjoying laughing all the time... but anyway, it wouldn't be very long at all before you were laughing more than I ever was"

Implying that her attempt at tickling me would result, like always, in her being tickled back.

Kim "Nah it wouldn't, cause I'd handcuff you and tie your legs down."

:shock: :yowzer: :blush:

Ok... so its not everyday that I girl I'm not going out with suggests that she should try out a fantasy of mine that I've never told her about... not that I was ever that subtle really.... but still.

So yeah... that could certainly be interesting... the only problem being is that she's 18, I'm 19 and we're both living with family not too close to each other... so I don't think its going to happen any time soon... but 'chance' at least.

Of course, I'll shall remember to mention something about it here if it ever does.

Congratulations on this opportunity.

[SIZE=+4]Go for it!!!![/SIZE]

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back