• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 12

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Hey guys… I’m back… This time Kunimitsu gets a second torture session, and a team forms that is focused on curing Dr. Boskonovitch. Once again, the tickling starts about halfway through the story. By the way, the evil imagery of the War God is deliberate in its intensity. I hope this doesn’t offend anyone….

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: Mishima Under Siege

Yoshimitsu examined various chemicals under a microscope in his troubled friend’s lab. He had to find a cure for Dr. Boskonovitch, for he surely knew that the doctor would get himself killed in such a monstrous form.

“Why am I here?” asked an all too familiar female voice from behind him.

Yoshimitsu turned around to face Christie Monteiro standing in the doorway in nothing more than a blanket. “Good, you’re awake. You’ll probably want to take a shower now. It’s down the hall.”

“You didn’t answer my question,” said the Brazilian impatiently.

“You don’t remember any of last night, do you?” grinned the wily cyborg.

“Look, I don’t have time to play games with you; I have a plane to catch for my next match.”

“Well, you fought the War God and lost.”

“So that’s what that thing was…. I must admit that his methods were… unusual,” replied the Capoeira fighter nervously.

“Don’t feel bad; I am aware that a few other female combatants were subjected to his depravity.” Yoshimitsu continued to look through the microscope and adjusted its focus.

“Look, what he did was rape! You seem to find this kind of thing humorous, huh?!”

Yoshimitsu sternly turned again to glare at her. “My best friend unwillingly turned himself into a monster that has been ravaging various women in this tournament. With every vile act, he gains more power. I’m trying to find a cure for him before he gets himself killed. If we don’t stop him soon, there’s no telling what he could do; I’m not even sure of what the highest potential of his power involves.”

Christie simply stared at him in disbelief. Yoshimitsu continued his examinations again. “I feel that finishing a few more experiments should help me find a cure. It seems that arguing over this would only delay my progress.”

Christie wrapped the blanket closer around herself and sat on the side of a strange-looking chamber.

“And yes… I’m sorry about what you had to go through in dealing with him. I’m sure he will have a lot of apologizing to do when this is over.”

“Thanks…” Christie sighed and watched the ninja mix some chemicals together. “So, how long do you think it will take you?”

“Finding the cure? Probably a few days… several hours, if I’m lucky.”

Meanwhile, the War God sailed through the sky toward the looming Mishima Empire Headquarters. It had a score to settle with Heihachi; the old man would never see another sunrise once he got within arm’s reach of it.

Kunimitsu and her patrol walked the daily beat around the ominous building that Kazuya once ruled, and now Heihachi was at the helm of the corporation. She didn’t care much for her new boss, but the pay and benefits were still good.

“Sergeant, permission for a coffee break, ma’am.” One of her minions stiffly saluted her.

“Yes, John… It’s been 5 hours, right?” Kunimitsu dismissed the private and watched the perimeter with 4 of her soldiers. Just another boring night, thought the pensive ninja. Things were far more exciting back during the first 2 tournaments; nowadays, there were no resistance groups trying to terrorize the corporation’s employees… or so she thought.

“Sergeant, I think you’ll wanna take a look at this.” Kunimitsu picked up the binoculars that her private gave her and looked into the dimly lit night sky. She could vaguely make out a flying object approaching them. “What do you think it is?” asked the worried guard.

“I’m not sure, but get ready.” She and her minions reached for their assault rifles. Through her scope, Kunimitsu tried to trace the flight of the object. As it loomed closer, she could swear it looked familiar. Suddenly, it landed on the rooftop of a nearby, tall building. “Damn, it just went out of our range.” From their current angle, it would be impossible to get a shot on the object. “Keep your eyes open.”

After a few minutes of anxious scanning, the patrol heard the sound of breaking glass behind the building. “Go… Bob and I have the front.” She motioned for the other two guards to check out the disturbance. She and the private carefully trailed their guns along their line of sight. As she scanned the far right of the building’s front, she heard another crash behind her, and turned to find that a couch had been thrown through a large window on the front of the second floor. Unfortunately, it landed on Bob, who was crushed against the sidewalk. “Shit!”

“George, James… Come to the front immediately!” Her commands were met with the static of her communicator. “What the hell?!” She slowly walked toward the crumpled body of her minion to get a better look at the hole where the window had been. She steadily aimed her rifle at the opening, and was about to press the alert button on her communicator when another couch was flung at her. She quickly dodged and rolled away from the flying furniture. As she did this, the War God flew out of the hole. She opened fire at it, only shattering the windows behind it. The automatic gunfire was more than loud enough to set off the alert system. Sirens blared from the building as the War God swooped close to Kunimitsu. She fired again and managed to hit its wing a few times. The creature roared in pain and landed near the corner of the building. “Alright, you bastard, eat this!” Kunimitsu was about to ventilate the monster she had encountered before, but her aim was knocked off-balance by a sudden spasm in her left arm that caused her to fire above her target and destroy a few more windows.

“What?!” She readjusted her aim, only to find that her clip was empty. “Damn it!” She frantically tried to change clips, but felt quick strokes and pinches goosing her sides. In the midst of her squeals and squirming, she dropped the new magazine. Kunimitsu was very confused at this point but fell on the ground from two feathery strokes that tormented the backs of her knees and made her lose her balance. She continued to convulse and shriek as the sensations crept up her sides, into her pits, and along her stomach. The beast leisurely walked up to its helpless victim, and Kunimitsu dropped her gun to block the torturous tickles on her neck and back. By now, she was giggling uncontrollably, but she had inferred that the monster she had known from before now had some kind of mind control ability. She knew she wouldn’t last long against such a formidable enemy.

“We meet again.” The beast responded in a very raspy voice. Kunimitsu tried to grab its claw as it reached for her mask but was countered by phantom strokes all over her thighs and calves. She kicked her legs spastically and laughed loudly. It gently removed her mask to reveal the beauty of her reddened cheeks, quivering smile, and teary green eyes. “Still as gorgeous as before.” For one brief moment during her torment, their eyes met, and she wondered why the creature would choose a time like this to compliment her. Her thoughts didn’t last long as the maddening tingling attacked her extremely ticklish soles and toes.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOH GAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHDDD

She was in hysterics as the sensations of feathers sliding between her toes and tongues licking her soles overwhelmed her. “I think I’ll keep this as a souvenir.” The War God grinned and placed the mask in a small satchel. Kunimitsu then felt like her toes were being nibbled and sucked, while invisible feathers circled her breasts and nipples.

OOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHUUUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHHH

The beast gazed upon her moaning, sweating, and twitching body and knew that she was getting close to a climax. It deviously created tantalizing feather touches on her mound and nether lips that caused her to laugh and moan more as her hips slowly thrusted in rhythm. To throw her off, it then added licking and sucking sensations on her nipples while a ghostly feather teased her between her buttocks. Kunimitsu gave in to this exhilarating pleasure and a wet spot formed between her legs.

The War God was startled from his gazes at Kunimitsu by a bullet that grazed the top of its head. It roared again and observed that a large group of soldiers were running out of the building to attack. It flew above a hail of bullets towards the roof of the building. As it cleared the top of the skyscraper, it saw a helicopter lifting off. Heihachi was visible inside it, and the beast swooped towards the chopper. Before it could get close, an explosion went off right next to the monster. It looked across the rooftop to see a number of soldiers with shoulder-mounted missiles aimed at it. The creature reluctantly retreated behind some cover provided by a small maintenance shed.

The helicopter flew away, but the War God was determined to wreak as much havoc as possible. If it couldn’t kill Heihachi this night, destroying his headquarters would be the next best thing. The beast dodged several missiles as it flew toward its aggressors….

….An unknown amount of time had passed between when Kunimitsu had first entered her pleasure trance and when she regained coherent thought. She could swear she heard a few soldiers gather around her making various lewd remarks, then a few screams and explosions. She was still quite horny and even a bit sore from the War God’s ministrations. She opened her eyes slowly to see that what seemed to be the entirety of Heihachi’s forces were strewn about the street in bloodied pulps. A huge, dark cloud of smoke covered the sky as the Mishima building was engulfed in a massive fire. Sirens in the distance could be heard, and they were getting closer. Just as she was about to get up, the beast approached her covered in blood and with a demonic smile. Before she could even scream, the sensations again flooded her consciousness, and the licking, sucking, and thrusting she felt from invisible forces inside her brought her to a mind-numbing orgasm….

Christie Monteiro was startled from her sleep by a knock at the door of the laboratory. She got up from the couch that Yoshimitsu had provided for her. Cautiously, she approached the door and looked through the peephole. Surprisingly, Nina and Anna Williams stood patiently at the entrance. Christie apprehensively opened the door; she had defeated both of them in the tournament and hoped that they didn’t take it personally. “Hello.”

“Oh… Hi… Is Yoshimitsu here?” asked Nina confusedly.

“Yes, follow me….” Christie led both of them down a long hallway. “So, what brings you two here?”

“I was about to ask you the same,” replied Anna.

“Well, let’s just say I met that creature you were talking about.”
“Ah… I see.” Nina displayed a mischievous grin.

“We came here to explain a few things to Yoshimitsu.” For once, Anna resisted the urge to tease Christie about her confession.

“I have a feeling he already knows everything needed to know. He’s working on a…”

“I’ve found it!” exclaimed the ninja cyborg from inside his observatory….

TO BE CONTINUED….

i've been reading these stories for a while now, and i must say they are highly entertaining. pretty good plot, good tickling, and i look forward to reading the next part.

Still...

my favourite series and on mumber 2 after the Mara Jade tortured story.
Glad you didn't make YOshimitsu a weirdo or degrade him.
Hope to see him save the day :) Did you check out my yoshi fanfics?

Thanks guys

Primetime, thanks for the compliments, and I must say that I look forward to each of your chapters as well. If only professional wrestling was really like that...

Darth Vegeta, thanks again, and yes, Yoshi is definitely one of the heroes in this story. I still need to read your stuff; Yoshimitsu has always been one of my favorite characters to play in the game. Oddly enough, the Mara Jade story is one of my faves too; wonder if Marauder will make a sequel?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back