• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cher tickled - perhaps??

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
I've read here at the TMF that Cher was occasionally tickled on the old Sonny & Cher show (Marek Wilson tickled her feet during a magic act, Sonny tickled her ribs, etc...)

Wellsir, I haven't watched it yet, but they just released a 3 disk, 9 hour DVD of the Sonny & Cher show. I'm betting out of 9 hours, some tickling will turn up somewhere.

I managed to get one little thing once. VH 1 was running some of the old "cher" shows. as one of them ended, Cher and Linda Rondstadt were singing, loudly, and Nancy Walker was holding her ears. Nancy reached out and tickled Cher's bare belly once or twice, getting her hand slapped at.

It's on a tape I've shared with a number of people around. It should be available.

Dear Oddjob,

I would love to learn of the results of your research. Cher was/is a cutie and with a (gots to be tickled) attitude to boot!

I have a vague recollection of actually seeing Sonny get in some quick _waist_ (not rib) tickling on TV. That would be sweet. Did you buy the set just for the tickling possibilities, you devoted man?

dig dug dog

That devoted? Heck no! If I come across it as a rental I'll get it; that's about it. I did rent Cass Timberline last night for the tickling scene with Lana Turner, though.

Cher WAS tickled...on David Letterman. Must have been about 1997/1998 and the clips was on his website at the time...which is where I had seen it. He tickled her knees, quite vigorously I might add!

Yes, she was ticklish.

~ toyou

Hey everybody.....I'm not online (AGAIN!), that's why I haven't been around, but I'm checking you out right now really quick!

Cher was tickled right on the tummy in the first 10 minutes or so of the movie "Mask", it was quick but she reacts for real.

I've got that Nancy Walker clip on video somewhere. I'm ALWAYS up for a mainstream trade so email me at [email protected] and maybe we can do a trade.

I also saw her get it from Sonny. They're singing the Beatles song "Good Day Sunshine" and I believe it is at the end of the show (could be wrong). Anyhow, somewhere before, in the middle of, or after this song, Sonny starts joking with Cher. She cops an attitude, poses in an annoyed manner (possibly with her hand on her hip)...oh and did I mention that, like the Nancy Walker clip, her gorgeous midriff is totally exposed? Anyhow, Sonny keeps joking and finally reaches over and gooses her right on the side and she totally flinches away and tries to keep her stoneface demeanor but you can see something flicker across her face....it almost definitely was unscripted! I'd LOVE to see this one again! Also the David Letterman one.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back