• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughing Wesnesday Addams

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
We feel someone possibly primetime or tklr5150 should write a f/f torture of Wednesday (Christina Ricci) by Amanda (Angel's Mercedes McNab). Make the goth girl laugh!
Love,
Anna and Heather

We had written something but we decided to pull it. Heather is real and we are not child molestors. Nodov we have taken your comments on board, so we have deleted the post. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy our Buffy Stories, don't worry Buffy, Willow and Tara are 18+ as is Emma Caulfield. And our Charmed Stories. AS for pulled posts haven't been too many thankfully. One Hogwarts Story and a goth girl 17 instead of 18 (age of consent in Sydney 16,no excuse though), we put the wrong age there. Other than that... zero. Still thanks for the knowledge on Ricci, god she has to laugh. WE look forward to your stories with interest.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Last edited:
ooh yes nice. please more. loved how you captured wednesday's personality, never fearing, always an emotionless expression until her breaking.

p.s. that massive story i promised is coming soon, gonna have to break it down to like 10 huge posts.

Good Job

Nice job. I like the way you let the tickling build up untill she finaly broke.

Here's an idea: try writing about someone who's NOT a minor, or a minor who 'magically' turns 18 with a potion or a spell or whatever other crap you come up with to get around the NO MINORS rule. You and your imaginary girlfriend make me sick every time I see you've posted another of your poorly written pieces of squick. Go ahead and report this post, they'll pull the whole thread when they see you're writing your usual shit.:sowrong:

FIRST OF ALL I (Heather) am not imaginary. Second Christina Ricci was 19 in that role hence not a minor. Third we were asked to finish that story. Also 18 is not a minor!!!!!!!! If you don't like our posts don't read them, we object vehemently to your suggestions of paedaphilia. We would never suggest sex with a minor ever!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe nodov having posted virtually nothing you should write a Story and show us how it's done! Read our stories fool and they are about TV Shows, Buffy (every actress over 18!!!!) and Charmed (20+ minimum). This suggests you have seen virtually none of our posts and have based this purely on speculation of 2 stories. And have ignored our many stories which all focus on 18+! So get your facts straight first and foremost. Anyone else object to Laughing WEdnesday who has actually read our stories, post in and we'll pull it!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Nodov, don't be such a jerk! And try reading!

My facts ARE straight. Doesn't matter how old the performers are who portray underage characters when you are writing about the characters, not the actresses. So you were writing about Ricci, hm? That part has been played by a number of children, and Ricci herself was a minor when she made those movies (b. 1980, movies released in 91 & 93). I have seen your stories about underage characters disappear, clearly pulled by mods. Not only can I read, I can read between the lines.

nodoz, just shut the f*** up! they have way more talent than u will ever have. and if u want to whine about the character and not the real actress who by the way was 19! Wednesday has been through so much torture from her brother that the tickling is a slap on the wrist. so go whine to the makers of the movie first. Anna and Heather are some of the most talented ladies i've ever met. i love everyone of their stories, so before you whine over 1 story, read all of them! Anna and Heather are two good friends of mine and if you got beef with them, you gotta go through me first, and i got two much beef for you to handle.lol.

great work, Anna and Heather, keep up the great work! waiting on this sequel.:D

(p.s. i apologize ahead of time to the moderators for this post, just don't like people whining about writers work like that by judging a book by its cover.)

Thanks for the advice and support M.C it means a lot to us!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S we will repost W. Addams but not the Hogwart Story, this one works better.
Oh nodov, where are your posts, champ?
Love,
Anna and Heather

anything to help, ladiez. keep up the good work.

REPOST: Laughing Wednesday Addams

Since the moderators have NO Problems with either posts we have written we are REPOSTING this. If any actual people who can write have a problem we will review the situation. Ricci's age of 19, should be remembered by all.

Okay we are going to fast forward to the tickling since we have a tendency to take up too much time. WHile Pugsley and Jo suffer the koombiyas, WEdnesday was taken by Amanda and her friends to the med room. Stripped bare of all clothing, Amanda is ready to put her plan into action.

"Ready to pay, Wednesday?" asked Amanda to the tied up Addams. "DO your worst. You are annoying." replied Wednesday.
Amanda whispered something to Melissa who whispered it to the others. They all thought Amanda's idea was perfect.
Amanda and the others took their position. Amanda at her underarms, Melissa at her feet, Lily at her belly and the other girls situated at her navel, ribs, thighs and toes. "Make her laugh." said Amanda, gently stroking WEdnesay's armpits. Wednesday remained stoically though shaking a little. The girls rarely stayed in the same place, tickling here and there on their situated spot. Amanda went diagonally, then spidering then licking. Lily nibbed her belly, stroked her belly and blew raspberries. Melissa licked her soles, gently rubbed her arches and rubbed her nose against her heel. The light tickling was getting WEdnesday to squirm. "Just laugh, Wednesday, you ticklish little freak!" taunted Amanda, as she ran her fingers in vertical lines down her pits. Wednesday focused herself on her favorite things killing Pugsley, homicide and burning her dolls. Amanda smiled to herself, the ticklish little goth was losing it. "You know Wednesday. When you laugh, I'll tell everyone. Garry, Becky, that loser Jo and especially your brother. Everyone will tickle you, and you'll laugh. Then I'll make you beg!" taunted a smiling Amanda. Wednesday's body was continuing its ritual squirming. More and more the light tickling was having an effect on Wednesday when the girl smiled involuntarily. Amanda grinned soon Wednesday would be howling with raucous laughter. Lily got an idea and started to lick her belly, Rachel responding with putting her tongue in her navel. Melissa licked her left sole while fingering her right sole. All the girl including Amanda started to use their tongues. Wednesday's squirming turning to jolting as the girls continued to weaken Wednesday's defences. Wednesday's face was now etched in a huge grin as the ticklign wore her down. Amanda using her fingers to spider those defenseless pits whispered into Wednesday's ears "You lasted only 30 minutes, ticklish. Just laugh or it'll get worse." Wednesday's pale face was redding. Finally the tide of tickling ran against Wednesday. "Umph" and "gasps" were coming with monotunous regularity. Wednesday was trying desperatedly to withstand the taunts and the horrifying tickling. Her body was weakening she could not give in, she couldn't. But her body was going to have its way so when Amanda ran her tongue over her right pit, thus ended Wednesday's resistance. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Wednesday. A grin came from Amanda stage one was done.

Stay tuned for Part 2 and reply and give feedback to Wednesday's surrender. Also a Happy 2004 for all from both of us!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Amanda immediately called a halt to the tickling proceeding. "We must finish the goth but I want it to break her myself. Bring me something." she said to Lilly. Lilly left and brought back a hairbrush. Amanda grinned and climbed on Wednesday. "Beg me and I'll stop!" she said. A puffing Wednesday glared at her. Amanda grinned at her and starting running her fingers down her ribs. Wednesday bit her lips, but a huge grin appeared on her face. Amanda was disappointing she had expected stouter resistance. "Boy, Wednesday you really are a ticklish freak. JUst laugh you weakling, then we'll all make you laugh till you pee. Tickle you till you pee. Kootchy kootchy koo, shaking ticklish girl." taunted Amanda. Wednesday was trembling. Never before had she been so humiliated. But she could not hold the laughter back for long. She had been broken and the race to avoid total submission had just began. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" screamed Wednesday. Amanda smiled at herself, she was determined to make Wednesday pee. The tickling of the goth's ribcage continued to run. "HYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked Wednesday. "beg me, dead girl! Beg me to stop tickling your weak body." taunted Amanda. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" screamed Wednesday as the laughter persevered unabated. "No? Begging me already. Well I think I need so more pleading." taunted once more the conniving blonde.
to be continued

Dear Francois A, your point is taken but the point made is, we are referring to Wednesday Addams now! Christina Ricci looking like Wednesday Addams in Sleepy Hollow (1999) when she was 19. OR was it 2001? WE don't know. The body of Ricci in Sleepy Hollow looking like Wednesday Addams. The moderators understand that, so they do not eliminate the post. We are aware the character was Christina VanTessel or something similar.

Last edited:
a fine, fine, sequel. please don't stop there! more! more!

You're Biggest Fan,
Norman

I'm very sorry, I don't mean to add to the controversy, and I'm not taking sides on this particular issue, but I'm really confused about one point.

The way I understand it, some people claim that Ricci was 19 in at least one of the Addams Family movies. But, as someone else pointed out, she was born in 1980, and the movies were released in 1991 and 1993. So how could she have been 19 in either movie? I mean, no matter if one approves or disapproves of a story involving a character played by an actress who was a minor when she played the role, it doesn't change the simple fact that Ricci was most definitely not 19 at the time.

Of course, I realize that it's possible I just didn't understand what was said in this thread, that maybe no one is actually suggesting that Ricci was 19 when she played Wednesday Addams in 1991 and 1993. If that's the case, I apologize for my useless post.

Anna,
Not only do I like the story (the re-posted version), I want to read the WHOLE story. AND. . . You'd BETTER continue.

Thanks much

Anna and Heather,

I am a loooong time lurker and can say (and I believe I say this for the vast majority) that the content you've provided over your long stay here at the TMF has been excellent...keep it up!

Thanks so much for your stories.

Jrob

Thank you so much jrobmin. That is an incredible compliment, and we will try to be worthy of such a comment. We just hope others can come in and be dazzling and write some triumphs.
Love,
Anna and Heather

This was a seriously good story! If part 3 is half as good as parts 1 and 2 it will be amazing!

Re: REPOST: Laughing Wednesday Addams

Anna Donnison said:
Dear Francois A, your point is taken but the point made is, we are referring to Wednesday Addams now! Christina Ricci looking like Wednesday Addams in Sleepy Hollow (1999) when she was 19. OR was it 2001? WE don't know. The body of Ricci in Sleepy Hollow looking like Wednesday Addams. The moderators understand that, so they do not eliminate the post. We are aware the character was Christina VanTessel or something similar.

That's quite alright. I really don't mind the story per se. It's an interesting subject. I certainly see no reason to remove it, and apparently the moderators agree. Also, I understand that in this case Wednesday is meant to be older, like several years after the Addams Family movies.

I'm still confused about one thing, though. In your Jan 4th post you said "Christina Ricci was 19 in that role". Based on things you eventually wrote in this thread I assume the role you were referring to is her Sleepy Hollow one. However, nowhere in the posts prior to that one is that role or that movie mentioned. Maybe it was in the second post that you eventually edited (when you removed the story), but if that's the case, the problem is that I posted my first message after that reference was edited, so I really had no way of knowing you weren't referring to her Wednesday Addams role, which seemed obvious to me

I'm sorry to be an annoyance about this. I'm perfectly capable of accepting when I'm wrong. However, I do like to know why I'm wrong, and in this case I simply don't understand. Could you clarify, please?

Oh, it's no big deal, but you replied to my post by adding a paragraph to one of your posts that came before mine, so I never even noticed your reply until now.

Hey you guys...

It's a story...it's text on a screen, it's imagination, it's a fantasy world. Tickling of minors has been done before in cartoons has it not? The bound tickling of minors has been portrayed in animation. Tortured even in shows from The Ninja Turtles, Gadget Boy and others...

Why is this so easily accepted even in the mainstream? It's fiction. And although the argument that these characters were portrayed by real children, still doesn't refute the fact that the work in question is still without a doubt fiction. Is it not? There are no images, or even acts of a sexual nature in either of these fics.

You all are getting beyond the point of this matter. I think the entire forum has seriously exaggerated their position on placing this gag order on the creativity of artists everywhere.

I remember a similar discussion occuring years ago when someone wrote about the character "Penny" from Inspector Gadget. A character represented by a cartoon voiced by an adult actress of all things. And yet the line between reality and fantasy could not be discerned by the population of this forum or it's moderators.

I think it's time we started acting like adults. And stop bickering over what is obviously a piece of fiction based on our little fetish. For crying out loud.

---Ace

P.S. Anna, great story. I only wish it was a little longer. The drawing out of her sorrow was a masterpiece.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back