• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Guadalo (*gasp* m/f)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Guadalo mini prison had never heard of such a stunt. The first time they had read this in their e-mail, director Yekes Ma had laughed for the entire day. He was chuckling as he pressed the button on his intercom. “Send in this ‘magician’,” he said, making quotation marks in the air.
“So, Ms. Terrin, tell me all about this show you want to perform.” Yekes sat back in his chair, anxious to listen.
“Ummm, yes, well, you know how people have performed stunts over the years like jumping cars on motorcycles, freezing themselves or the David Blaine stunt?” she asked.
“Yes, I’ve heard of it. Go on.”
“Well, I want to try to escape from Guadalo. I heard this is one of the hardest and toughest prisons in the world and that no one has ever escaped or tried to escape, so I want to be the first.”
“You do realize that that’s impossible. Even the designer who was imprisoned here had never escaped, as many times as he had tried.”
Stacy was very attentive, but she didn’t know if Yekes was telling the truth or just BSing her. He had a history of breaking people with propaganda and mind control techniques. “I know. I still want to do it though.”
“Well ok then, when do you want to start?”
“Let’s start tomorrow,” she told him, shaking his hand.
As he shook back, he looked up and said, “I will have to treat you like a normal prisoner. No special treatment. You must experience the same loneliness and hardship everyone else does.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be out before the loneliness starts,” she said confidently as she walked out the door”
Yekes shook his head and said “She has no idea” and went back to working on his computer.

The next day, Stacy stood at the podium. “Today, I perform the impossible. I will escape from this prison which has been deemed one of the most feared places on earth. You may all want to stay around; I may escape here in less than 5 minutes.”
The crowd chuckled as Stacy was arrested by the camp’s guards. She waved thru her handcuffs as she was kicked and dragged into Guadalo prison. “All right, you can let me go now, the show’s over,” she said, pulling on the cuffs.
She was immediately taken to a cell and ordered to sit in a chair. They un-handcuffed her and placed her on the floor of the cell in a sitting position. “Get off of me,” she screamed as she tried to stand up and run away. Every time, she was immediately pushed back to the ground. After many tries, the guards held her down and pointed a syringe with pink liquid floating inside. Stacy stared at it as they inched closer and closer to her arm with it, squeezing the top. She screamed and pleaded as one said, “Gonna be good, lady?” She said “Mhm”, and put her head down.
They chained her arms to the wall with the chains that were there and they tied her feet to the hooks on the floor with some rope that they brought. She was then strapped down at the knees so she couldn’t kick free and a strap was placed along her neck and waist like a leash and harness so she couldn’t roll away. “We’ll be back soon,” they told her as they watched her pull on all the chains and ropes.
“I can easily get out of this I’m an escape artist, you know, “she told them, pulling on all the ropes frantically.
“Did she just say something?” One asked as he held the needle near her arm, “Ok lady, you want to be an escape artist? Escape from this,” He told her as he injected her.
“No…..what have youuuuuuuu doooooooooone!” she screamed. Her body became heavy as she put her head against the wall and fell asleep.

After a few hours, she woke up and found Yekes standing over her, like he had been watching her the whole time. “Good jump, my dear,” he said as he looked over her, “my guards have done a good job again.”
She squirmed around as he began to poke her ribs. “I see I’ve got a real one here. I’m going to make a real prisoner out of you yet,” he said as he smiled at her captive body.
He ran his fingers over her ribs and watched her twist around in protest. “HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“I’m going to get you back for what you said about my prison AND I am going to make you admit to that camera *points to the camera* that you cannot escape from Guadalo,” he said, looking into her eyes.
“Open them!” he yelled as he squeezed her knees.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHENEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEVERHEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER NE-VER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she squealed as her legs twitched to try and escape the kneading.
“Are you ready yet?”
“No! I’ll never do that!” she screamed at him.
“Fine then, I’ll just have to make things a little worse for you then.”
He walked up to her feet and began to untie her shoes. “You won’t need these in here.”
She fought against him, shaking her feet and twisting them around in order to try to stop him. She pulled at the rope on her neck as her shoes began to disappear. He pulled off her right shoe as she tried to kick his hand with the left. Her other shoe was then pulled off of her foot. She moved them around as he reached up and pulled off both socks at the same time. He took a piece of twine out of his pocket and tied her big toes together. “For your safety,” he said, smiling at her.
She pulled on every restraint possible as he ran behind her. She tried to twist her head to see, but he kept twisting it back. “Do it again and things won’t tickle anymore,” he told her strongly.
Stacy locked her fingers together to keep from giggling as her shirt was rolled up to expose her ribs and tummy. It was tied in a knot behind her back and as he got up, he scraped his fingers on her sides. “Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe,” she giggled. He knew that she wouldn’t last long like this, so he must enjoy it while it lasts.
He reached down and softly tickled her tummy and she began to explode with laughter every time he began to tickle faster. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP STOP AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH”
“I’ll stop, but tell me that my prison is the best. Tell me you can’t escape. People are going to see this tape of you anyway and they will realize what I have done anyway,” he told her, tickling her sides rapidly.
“AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH OMG OMG INOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.”
“TELL ME!” he said, tickling her sides faster and faster.
“AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP FINE FIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHINE YOU WINHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHIHNAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” She said, struggling to move her arms to her sides. She threw her head about in protest, getting hair all in her face.
“Great, now let me go get the witness,” he said, moving the hair. She fought with him so he couldn’t touch her, but he succeeded anyway.
A man in a guard uniform came in and listened as Stacy admitted to the prison and the entire world that there was no escape from Guadalo. She cried at the fact that she had failed one of the most watched stunts ever. She hung her head and cried as Yekes left the room for a while so she could be alone.
A while later, the press knew she had failed at her attempt to escape from Guadalo Prison, but what now? She couldn’t go home; she had been convicted and sentenced. No one seemed to be helping her out; she had told them how she was going to make them look stupid. She closed her eyes and cried at what she had gotten herself in to.
“Oh, god, what now?” She thought to herself, crying softly. “I can’t bust out of here. The world will laugh at me if I plead my way out. The only way to get kicked out is to die. I guess……I guess I’m screwed.”
A while later, Yekes returned with a long green feather. “Now I’m going to show you what Guadalo is really famous for,” he said with an evil grin.
She stared at him the whole time he was in the room, never taking her eyes off him as he sat on a roll around stool. He began by sitting next to her feet and running the feather all over her bare feet. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she laughed as she wiggled her feet around.
He held one still and began to tickle right under the toes with the feather. “HAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHE,” she screamed as she hit her foot with her other foot.
“Hold still,” he told her as he sawed the feather lightly between each of her toes and dragging it down the bottom of her foot.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she laughed, wiggling her toes.
He grabbed her toes where he had tied the rope at them and began to tickle wildly with the feather. “AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHPLEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHSENOMOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHRE NO MORE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE,” she yelled, banging her feet around and on the floor.
“Want me to change spots? Cause we could go for the big time,” he wiggled his fingers at her as he moved the stool around to the left side of her.
“How….how did you know??” She asked, wide-eyed.
“I’m good at this. I noticed the way you laughed when I tickled your ribs. But I won’t do that now,” Stacy breathed a sigh of relief. “Oh no, right now, we’re going to do this.”
He got off the stool and dug his fingers into her belly. She twisted and shook as his fingers began to scratch at the skin. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOTTHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT NOT THAT NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“Fine then,” he said, putting the feather in her bellybutton and twisting it around like opening a jar.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT’S TORTUREHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“You thought that was bad?” he began using his hand along with the feather to claw at her belly.
She sank into the ground as the dual tickling made her brain turn to Jello. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQUIHIHIHIHHIHIHIHIHIHIHIT NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”
“And now to finish the deal. I hope you’ve had fun, because it only gets worse after this,” he said, wiggling his hands above her ribs.
“NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL MEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she frantically laughed as he dug his hands into her ribs.
“Were gonna have so much fun together, me and my new tickle toy. I’m gonna take you everywhere I go and every time someone wants to see the life of a prisoner, I’m going to show you off as an example,” he said as he crazily tickled her ribs, his eyes getting wider with passion by the second.
“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT DO THIS AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she screamed, banging her head on the concrete wall behind her.
“And I’ll do this to you all the time, non-stop, no breaks for anything. Ill be the man who tricked the magician. I’ll make you pay for what you told the world about me. I’ll teach you ‘experts’ all about Guadalo!” he told her, tickling her as she moved side to side to escape his wrath.
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA KILL ME KILL ME AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” she exclaimed, pounding her fists and head harder against the wall.
“And you know what else? No one will care in a few years. They will all have forgotten you had ever existed. And then you will be mine, all mine. You will know nothing but tickling. Nothing will ever make sense to you anymore because your brain will turn itself upside down and you will never be able to comprehend again. You’ll be just a vegetable that laughs to me. Now rest, we have a lot to do to finish off your protesting ways,” he said, tickling her even faster and making her sink to the floor, getting tired from the tickles.
She knew he was just BSing her again, but what could she do? There was no way that she could run away in her condition. All she could do now was give in to the laughter. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOH NO OH NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE HEHEHE HEHE HEHEHEHE HEHEHEHE,” she laughed softly as she passed out from the tickling.
Yekes then left the room. He knew his job with her was only downhill from here. He had managed to break her spirit and save his prison all in one day. He smiled as he went back into his office and listened to the noises from the camp again.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back