• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven

erictbrown1

I warn you this one is hot, since she is 18 now I posted a very hot Story of Raven from that so Raven and I am working on one for Trya Banks and Halle Berry enjoy.

Do not read this is you offend easy or are under 18.

That’s so Raven
By Eric Brown AKA Dark Passion

I still don’t know how I let my boy talk me into helping out at his massage parlor, but hey 300 dollars is 300 dollars. So I am getting my self together and my boy says hey your 2:00 was here. And I came out and my eyes hit the damn floor it was Raven from that’s so Raven.

She had on a nice dress, which was showing off her huge tits and sexy legs, she had on open toed shoes. I told her how much of a fan I was and told a few jokes and had her laughing like crazy. I told her to go in the next room so she could get in the shower to clean up and I handed up a towel and bath robe. I am waiting for her in the room and she comes in her bath robe, she takes it off and all she has on is the towel.

She lay down on the bed and lowered the towel down to her back; I got the oil and started to massage her back very slowly and softly. Then she says to me that feels so nice, I work on her legs which are so nice and soft and very sexy. I look down to those cute little feet and I start to rub them, I heard her laughing but I did not stop. I kept tickling her feet and she was laughing like crazy she turn around with her huge naked tits were showing right in front of me. She says please stop ticking me as her tits bounce up and down. I kept on and the towel fall to the floor I start kissing her toes, work my way down her legs and starts eating her pussy.

She has a small bit of hair down there, she start moaning and saying oh baby don’t stop I look up at her and she says take off your clothes. I strip naked and she starts sucking on my dick very slowly and I grab her huge tits and start juggling them up and down. She stops sucking my dick and I kiss and suck on her tits I grab a rubber from my pants on the floor and she puts it own.

I put my dick in her sweet little pussy, and start fucking her like a jackhammer her huge tits and bouncing up and down. I grab her tits while I am fucking her and then I kiss them. She says fuck me up that ass, I turn her over and starts fucking her up the ass, nice and slow. She is yelling yes yes yes, I said baby I am going to cum she says let me jerk you off with my tits. I stop and take off the rubber and she starts sucking my dick and then she takes her huge tits and jack me off and then I cum all over her face.

She hands me a 100 dollar tip and says what are you doing tonight I say what every you want to do, we leave for dinner and have a great time. I ask her to move in with me and she says yes because she is sick of her folks we are still together to this day.

?????

Euhm I agree... a there are too little sex and to many sadism stories but euhm... no offence but this was...

ACTUALLY I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS!!!!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

aaaaaah

I see... okay no offence thought you had lost your mind. Don't mind reading of sex in a story. Love it, even extreme situations (mother/son or abductions or BDSM if it is with a warning) But i kinda found this one weird but if that was a mere sample or something okay... don't mind sorry!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back