• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Mainstream FFFFF/M Movie Alert - Christmas Day

toneus79

2nd Level Red Feather
For those of you into F/M Tickling (live in the UK) and have never ever seen the Billy Wilder movie SOME LIKE IT HOT, tune in at 5.30pm Christmas Day on Channel 4.

All I can say is I have had more fantasies over that scene on the train, then anything else I have ever seen.

Seriously you mean to say you have never seen this movie ?

Absolutely a classic scene! And to add to it (for me at least) when Tony Curtis pulls back the curtain from his sleeping bunk and there are six sets of legs and bare feet hanging from the upper bunk :wow: I often want to take a train ride just in case that might actually happen!

~ toyou

Ah, one of my favorite movie scenes of all time!
If it had been me, I wouldn't have pulled the emergency brake cord to stop them. :D

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Can some describe the scene in detail, please?

"Some Like It Hot" (1959 film) directed by Billy Wilder, starring Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, and Jack Lemon

Plot: Tony and Jack are two musicians in 1920's Chicago who accidently witness a gangland murder, and must flee since the gangsters now want to kill them. They know about an all-women's band that is about to leave town, disguise themselves as women, and manage to get jobs with the band. They leave on an overnight train as the gangsters look for them in vain back in Chicago. Marilyn is a singer with the band, and she and all the women of the band are fooled, and treat Jack and Tony as women.

Scene: On the sleeping car of the train, the women have decided to have a party instead of sleeping. In sexy underwear, the women are all drinking and having a good time. Half a dozen women and Jack are crowded into an upper berth. Jack is the only one wearing concealing sleepware. He begins to hiccup. One of the women puts ice down his back as a cure for hiccups, and notices that he is ticklish as she touches his back.

"She's ticklish!" she yells, and all of the women in the upper berth dig in and tickle Jack Lemon. He howls and shrieks, and begs them to stop, but they keep on tickling him. Finally, he reaches out and yanks the emergency brake cord, causing the train to stop abruptly, and sending all of the women flying out of the upper berth into the aisle.

My reaction: When I saw this film when it came out (I was 9 years old) I loved it. I wished I had been in Jack Lemon's role, and never pulled the emergency brake, so that they would have tickled me all night long. :D

Wow!

I am going to hunt that movie down somehow,any how,i will find it!

thanks! i actually just saw that movie in the store today and considered renting it....now im deffinatly going to! thanks again!!

~clair

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back