• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jubilees torment

DarkSoul

1st Level Red Feather
Jubilees Torment

This Jubilee is from the x-man cartoon on fox 11.

Jubilee was sick and tired of being treated like a kid.No one would really let her go on missions only Logan (Wolverine) would take her but he has been gone awhile.The team left her behind once again to fight Magneto and she was on her own so she left for the mall.When she got there she was at the shop when she heard a guy scream"HEY COMEBACK HERE WITH THAT!.Jubiee decided to catch the thief.As she was running after the thief she notice she was shape shifting then jubilee said"you can't get away from me.They were outside the mall in the ally way when Jubilee jumped and grabed the girl and she grabed the box from the shape shifter.Just then the girls two big allies came and she said"that girls got it get her.the big thugs were mutants and her powers were no match so she ran as she went to the park close to the mall she decided to hid the box she stuffed in a treehole deep in the park as she ran back to the mall someone hit over the head knocking her out.When she came to she tried to get up and could not her arms,hands,legs and ankles and even her toes were all tied up and she was laying on a table she had a coller on her neck which drain her powers just then the shape shifting girl walked in and said"im Jamie where did you hide that box.Julbilee said I'll never tell you.the Jamie said"fool thats a bomb we were going to blow up the charles xaiver school that way there will be no one two stop magneto,now hwere is it,"Go to hell Jubilee said."Ok girl you asked for it I hope your feet aren't ticklish.Jubiless eyes had a look of fear she hated to be tickled.Jamie pulled out a feather and slowly begain to stroke her right foot.Jubilee could not move her legs,ankles and toes were tied and no matter where she went the feather was there she begain to giggle and plead."please stop I can't take this nomore she begain to laugh.Jamie kept switching feet first the left then the right jubilee just laid there struggle to get free begging and pleading then she put down the feather and said"had enough now where is the box.Jubilee had tears in her eyes from all the laughing.and said"pleas nomore tickling I can't stand it nomore I can't tell you where it is your going to blow up my home I'll never tell you.Jamie just looked with evil grin and said"find have it you way she begain to play this little piggie on jubilees toes first then right then the left jubilee was screaming and laughing trying to get away.then Jamie said"ok how about this then she begain to do this little piggie again except doing it between the toes jubilee begain to laugh here hardest
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheheeeehhhhe
Pppppllleeeeeeeeseeee nnnnnooooommmmoreeeeee
ahhhhhhhehehehehehhehhehehhehehhhehehhehehehe
alllll rrrrriggghhtttt ehhehehehehe I'lllllll teeeellll yoooooouuu jjjuuuusssst ssssttoppppp hehehehehehehehehehhhahahahahahaha

ok girl talk.It's it's it's at the park in a....
just then Logan broke therw the door and in one punch knocked out jamie.he untied jubilee and took her back to the mansion and he went to the park and got the bomb.Jubilee was too tired to do anything but sleep she told herself I'll never go anywhere without telling prof.x where im going im so happy logan found me then she went to sleep.

im sorry if theres not enough tickling I wrote this alittle awhile ago and soon they will get better email me if you have any comments thank you for reading.

[email protected]

Every soul had a destiney
but a Darksoul makes his own

ok then...it was a good story, but you need to separate the quotations and stuff...speeling was also a bit off but otherwise good...keep it up

LOL

Speeling off? Looks like your having problems there yourself buddy! Pretty good story except for what he said.......good luck on your future attempts......

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back