• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my tickling (brief as it was) of mandy moore

Power1003

yes, the one and only pop singer mandy moore. it wasnt for long, and it wasnt really a 1-1 thing...but i did tickle mandy moores sides and tummy for a quick instance. here's the story (not a story but you get then drift): i had heard mandy was gonna be signing autgraphs at a local mall, so naturally i decided to take a ride not jus because i wanted totickle her but because just seeing her would be cool. i arrived early with a mob of young girls and a spattering of teenage boys. when she arrived, the security couldnt hold us back for long. we didnt abuse her or anything like that, in fact people were just holding out pens and paper. there were 2 security guards that managed to keep most of us a safe distance away. as this all happened, i managed to give her side an inadvertent squeeze, and she jumped qith a squeal. i took my chance, and with every chance i got took a squeeze or poke at her sides. i noly got her about 4 times before security pushed us all off. i have sinced moved at dont quite remember the mall name...but it was a great experience.

Awesome!

Cool to know that she is really ticklish! Nice Post!

OPEN THE FLOOD GATES

If my divining rod is correct I'd say we will soon be having a tidal wave.

Dear WallStreet,

O Friend and Interlocutor--have we learned nothing from the Butchyboy incident? Perhaps, just maybe...it's true?

yours truly,
ddd

If this story is true, congratulations.

Of course, Mandy has admitted her ticklishness twice before and Serialtickler (who has proven his credibility) also was able to tickle her. This is all in my massive celeb list which is almost done and I will post very soon (I know I've said this before, but it really is almost done and I think everyone is going to be very happy!)

That sounds pretty cool, but it's a real shame that some of the other fans didn't start tickling Mandy, as well. There could've been a little tickle orgy at that mall!

i hear whatha mean rook...lol that wouldve been awesome! it didnt hit me til reading that post of yours though...anyways it was only luck that that situation arrived..maybe ill get some more luck...as to diving, street, id say youre right too

NOTHING PERSONAL

I said "Divining", not "Diving". Don't take this personally, but the fact that you got her 4 times without a gaurd grabbing you seems strange. Mandy Moore is a fairly big star and it seems unlikely that they'd only have 2 gaurds around her in a mall full of people. I'm not saying that you're full of crap, it's just that your grammatic habits and lack of punctuation remind me of another poster who made similiar claims but could never substantiate them.

Hey man I hear what you are saying but you know maybe it was possible So lets not challlenge his claim well he still is a lucky bastard cause he even got to tickle mandy once you know what I am saying.

Again, nothing personal, but...

I'm just going by the facts that have been presented. If Power1003 was in the middle of a crowd of teenage girls and a few teenage boys that would mean one of two things: Either he was a fully grown man sticking out like a sore thumb, or Power1003 is a teenager himself.
Ah ha!
----------
Fact 2: Power1003 started posting right after a royal friend of ours put up a post saying that he wouldn't be around for a while.
Ah ha!
----------
Fact 3: You don't need Batman or Dick Tracy to see the similiarities in the lingo, the grammar, and the periods....separating the sentences.
----------
In closing, I'd like to remind you guys that on Howard Stern's E! show tommorow night (Wed Sept 19th) at 11PM his guest will be Laurie Wallace, the beautiful Playboy Playmate that I had the honor of making a tickling video with. The video should be for sale on her web site in the very near future. Perhaps if our royal friend's parents let him stay up late enough he can see what the stunning Laurie looks like.

You Are Unwise To Oppose Power1003!

Wall Street,

I admire your detective work and Holmes-like logic! Power1003 may/may not have tickled Mandy and may/may not be the person in question, but we should remain ever vigilant.

To those who question why we question: it's a matter of principle! We are akin to the debunkers of psychics! There is enough BS in the world without adding to it. When we are wrong (as in the case of ButchyBoy), we apologize. :cool:

Last edited:
I haven't visited this thread in a long time and now look what's happened!

I admit the same things ran through my head but I didn't want to start another witch hunt! But if it's to be a witch hunt, I should point out that any moderator would be able to see if it's the artist formerly known as Prince! Ah,....and upon further inspection I see the writing style is sort of similar.....and it is true that I am for the integrity of maintaining an almost fanatical devotion to the truth in this one area!!! (And why? Well for one, anyone who has sat through a bad video by FM Concepts where the model's are feigning ticklishness and laughter.....could you imagine anything more BORING?!!!(lol!) Tickling is supposed to arouse and awake not put you to sleep!) Nothing wrong with making up stories...we have a section for such thing (it's called the Story section!)....just not passing them on as truth.

To Prince AND Power, be you seperate or one and the same: feel welcome and contribute, PLEASE contribute....that's what this board is all about.....and if the above story is true, fantastic, and (no pun intended) more power to you! And I'm HAPPY Mandy's getting tickled-she SHOULD be tickled! The way she looks and acts, she's practically ASKING to be tickled! And I APPRECIATE you tickling her for all of us!!! But if fiction is your game, I must say that I prefer the stories Tummyticklish has written! She's written the definitive Mandy Moore (and, I might add, Britney Spears)tickling stories. I'm not even into celeb fiction usually, but these stories rock!

I just reread the story again......I don't know what to say.....read it a few times, think about it for a second and draw your own conclusions!

Since anybody who is on this thread is interested in the sensitivity of Mandy Moore's body, I figured I'd post the wealth of information about this particular celebrity (which is way more than most others).
I've been putting together a massive mainstream and ticklish celebrity list that is so close to being done, I promise!!! What follows is the Mandy Moore entry (which I believe is all stuff I learned from Toyou's site and this very forum!!!). So anyway, here's a sneak preview:

MANDY MOORE: A wealth of info here.
The first revelation came(of course) on TeenHollywood chat. flame230 asks: Hey Mandy! are you ticklish?
TeenHollywood_Mandy: I'm very ticklish! So extremely ticklish!!!

Then came this, from her very own website where there is a place you can post a Mandy Moore rumor and have her respond! I quote:
RUMOR #5
I just wanted to say that mandy moore has a beautiful laugh, and i heard that she has extremely ticklish feet.. is this true?
MM: WOW AGAIN...I HAVE NEVER HEARD THAT, BUT THANK YOU. AND OH MY I AM SO TICKLISH, BUT NOT JUST ON MY FEET...EVERWHERE. NOT GOOD LOL

Pretty adorable!

Lastly, and most incredibly,we have an actual first hand account from TMF member Serialtickler-Serialtickler works as a nail technician on film and video sets in Hollywood (Serialtickler backed up his claim with photographs of himself and various celebs on actual sets as well as conversations with TMF moderator Scooby). The following is a verbatim account of his experience giving Mandy a pedicure: Mandy Moore: Probably the most ticklish out of all [the celebrities I've worked on], she was laughing everytime I touched her feet, she has a really nice giggle. I had to stop a few times because she kept laughing.

Mandy has even made annoyinglist.com’s list: Why she’s so annoying? Because she is extremely ticklish.

And now, for your pleasure, a gallery of the EXTREMELY…..SO EXTREMELY TICKLISH Mandy Moore……not just on her feet, but EVERYWHERE.
http://www.hitwgang.com/content/m/moore_mandy/mandy_moore.htm

Last edited:
Butchy Boy simply entered the wrong web address on his post. I don't think he was ever persecuted, it just took several of us many attempts to reach his site. After we reached it I was one of the first to post congratulations to BB. I think Serial_Tickler is a better example of unjust persecution.
I used to enjoy the royal kid's posts. We all gave him the chance to admit he was bullshitting without us bearing hard feelings. I still bear him no hard feelings. He's just a kid. He chose to exit without closure.
If Power1003 is NOT whom we suspect he is than I think you all must admit that the similiarities...are mind boggling. But if he IS whom we think (and I think that's a give in) than it means he posted info about sick family members just to get sympathy and get out of a mess. I actually hope it IS who we think it is. At least that will mean that his dad is actually OK and not near death. I just wish he'd use the same handle. The mods already basically asked us to back off of the topic and he could have used his old handle and we would have welcomed him back without mention of the old incident.
I think it is our young royal friend and I think he derives enjoyment from the attention he gets from people's return posts to his outlandish claims. Look at Power's first post "I have since moved and I can't remember the Mall's name". His second post says "Maybe I'll get some more luck"- of course I had to add the puncuations myself. If he's hoping to get some more luck then what are the chances of his posting another celeb story. Pretty good I'd say.
What are the chances of you guys believing it?

Anyone care to take a shot at writing a song to the tune of the old Bob Dylan song "Who Killed Davey Moore," to be called "Who Tickled Mandy Moore?" I'll start it off:

"Who tickled Mandy Moore?
Why and what the reason for..."

That's all I have so far, guys. I'll write "moore" when I can! :cool:

in response

ok...ive heard everybody's side...granted, it is a bit unbelieveable. as to who this prince guy is, i dont know...ive only been here for a little bit and dont know many of the members here...as for the story, its true! afew deatials here anbd there (small deatils) may be off, but thats it! dont denounce me, please...i dont want to make enemies...as for grammar, i typed in a hurry...sorry...asking for forgiveness:power

(PS my spacebar is broken...sort of)

You said Prince, not me

I never said Prince, I said royal friend.
Wether you are the Prince or Power1003 or Power Vegeta or whatever you'd like to call yourself, let me simply say that you are welcome to post and we don't hold any past whoppers against you. Just try to keep any further whoppers out of the pond.
I intend to be in contact with more Playmates for potential tickling videos. It is my feeling that ALL lovely celebs should be tickled on film. Getting a big star on film will be hard right now, but I think getting Playmates and B-movie actresses is a good start. Perhaps in a few years someone else will stand on the foundation I'm trying to build and they'll surprise us with a top notch celeb, wether it be a video or just a social tickle caught on film.
I don't think that posting stories without some concrete fact, like when or where the incident took place, is a good foundation. After all the recent witch hunts I think we would all like to see something more than "I tickled...."
Again, I bear no grudge towards Power1003 and I welcome his posts.

You know, as I read the questions people are raising about the legitimacy of celeb reports, it occurs to me that for the sake of consistency all the "skeptics" must face the following question:

Why in the world do we accept all the on-line chat reports as being authentic? Everyone seems to take those for granted as the truth. Isn't it just slightly possible that celebs don't really have time or interest to participate in that sort of thing and that they have publicists who can very easily pose as the star.

Perhaps such people have license to say whatever they want about Mandy's or any other celeb's ticklishness....

Well?

ddd

All right, D3, you caught me. Actually, I earn my living posing as celebrities on their behalf for various online chats. It's a very lucrative growing field. We're the Elvis impersonators of the Cyber Age!

Mockery does not an answer make! ;)

Still waiting for a reasoned argument and still love ya, 5150!

dig dug

Sure, it has crossed my mind that a publicist might do chats or, even more likely, answer questions on a star's website. But if you read chat transcripts, you can usually tell that it is the celeb themselves that are answering by the specificness of some questions and the tone of the answers. For instance, I read a chat with Beatle George Harrison recently-and I can tell you that it ain't his publicist! The Mariah Carey transcript (where she's a bitch and doesn't answer the question) is another example like this. It's possible and it might have happened before, but I think for the most part the whole appealing thing FOR the celeb is to make contact with their fans without having to actually stand in a room with them!! I also don't really know how legal it would be to do this either.

Either way, it is way more confirmation than somebody posting stories on a message board, especially when there are holes in the story and even more especially when it seems every week somebody else here on the TMF has gotten a chance to tickle Mandy Moore or Britney Spears (they always seem to be these young stars and young ticklers, have you noticed?).....even though we are only 2000 members!!!! I don't know where most of you live, but I live in NYC and there are LOTS of celebrities literally walking the streets, walking into bars or clubs or restaurants you just happen to be in, or arriving/exiting some function as you are passing by. I've also catered at countless events where the rich and famous attend and have seen some of the most gorgeous women on the planet up close (such as Yasmine Ghauri, Jenifer Tilly, Christie Brinkley, Claudia Schiffer) #1) They usually are surrounded and protected #2) They are leary of being approached by strangers and fans #3) It just is not realistic that a celeb is going to get tickled out of the blue in public and giggle it off. Would you?

For the moment, online chats, interviews in magazines and tv, and stars'own websites is really the best we got right now....and I'll take it.

One more thing-let's examine the Mandy Moore transcripts: the first chat had come at least a year, maybe more, before the second one. In both, she uses the exact same language to describe her ticklishness.

Ah,I'm getting sick of writing this thread. Believe what you want.Oops....sorry, I'm a bit edgy...I won't even delete that sentence for honesty's sake!!!

The majority of people on this earth are ticklish......it's a sure bet the 90% of the babes on the silver screen, idiot box or radio are too! All in favor, say I!!!!

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back