• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tuesday, January (yes, REALLY January this time, LoL) 6th Munch in Sacramento

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
Come one, come all, hurry, hurry, hurry, step right up boys and girls! It's the greatest show on earth, getting together with your local tickle friends... what? Whatta ya MEAN, I can't say "greatest show on earth"? Copyright infringement? Ah, crud! So anyway, come on out and have some harmless social fun with the nuts around here who understand the joys of tickling! We've been having fun so far, but there's always room for more! Come on out!

As of this second, we haven't set a time or location, but as a general rule, we've been shooting for around 6:30ish in the evening, in an easy-to-find public venue like TGI Fridays. And I know there's at least ONE waitress there who's dying to know what *TMF* stands for... :devil: So right now, this is just a preliminary feel-up ;) to see who's wanting to come out and meet fellow ticklephiles. Who's up for it? Don't be bashful, now... you can either respond here, or write me at [email protected], OR if ya REALLY wanna get into the loop, write to Dave at [email protected] to get on the mailing list for the West Coast Gatherings. What have ya got to lose, other than time you'll wish later was spent in the company of people who *GET IT* about our ticklish passion? Come on out! You'll be glad ya did!

Grrrrrrrr......

...hello? Hello? Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?

You kids'r makin' ol' Danimal nervous, now... it's been a week now and so far only three people have confirmed that they're coming. Still a week to go, but I suppose I should blame the season, huh? As of this post, the location is still up in the air, since nobody's responding to my poking about "anywhere ya wanna meet in particular?" queries. We COULD just keep going to the same place, but I wanna keep everybody happy, so I'm WAY open to suggestion. Actually, one of the gals DID offer a couple helpful suggestions, but I've never been to either of them. Anybody familiar with the Elephant Bar or McGee's, both on Sunrise across from Arden Mall? I've been telling myself to check them out for a long time now, but I don't wanna lose any new faces that don't know their way around. Gimme some feedback, Gang!

baby got feedback

I'm familiar with the Elephant Bar and McGhee's on Sunrise. They're by the mall, but not Arden, Sunrise, out in Citrus Heights. I'm always game. Lemme know the where and the when. We must eventually get ourselves back to the downtown area for one of these munches though. Fair's fair, can't have ya coming all this way everytime.

Oh yeah, the munch...

I should be able to go. I have to wait for either the phone guy to come by on Tuesday or at least for my brother to get home so *he* can wait, but after that I'm free.

I haven't been to McGee's but my brother and I did go to the Elephant Bar. Good place, but very very dark. I wouldn't ever want to meet a blind date there, I'd go away still not knowing what he looked like! ;) But it would be a lot easier for me to get there than the Friday's on Howe. However, there's a Friday's near the Elephant Bar, which is only minutes from my apartment. ;)

It may cost a little more, but how about Fuddrucker's? SO good. ;9

~QHearts

Got another gent, by mail, who's in. Sounds like this one's goin' well already.

Always surprised when these have such slow goings, when there's nothin' safer than a munch, where folks will see others into this in a public restaurant. I s'pose, if you lived right next-door to the restaurant, it could make a body a little nervous, but that just seems SO unlikely for the other few dozen people in that area. ;)

Hope more of you come out to say hi and meet the locals. It's part of what gets a crew big enough to motivate gatherings to happen, after all...

dvnc

Fuddrucker's?!?!? I thought they went bankrupt!

Where is it, Queen? If it's as easy to find as the Elephant Bar, we'll do it there. Failing that, it's looking very much like the pachyderm place is where it's gonna be this time. Things are looking better since I got antsy and poked people... 5 confirmed so far, with several days to go, still. Yay! Come on out! Meet the Gang!

Fuddrucker's

It's just off of Sunrise on Uplands Blvd (you can see it from Sunrise). But Elephant Bar is fine (don't worry about the dark, I'll bring Gandalf ;).

~QHearts

Okay, then, it's official.

We'll do Elephant Bar this time, Fuddrucker's next time! I'll get the address and stuff posted here within a couple days, plus provide Dave with said same to email everybody on the list.

Ask, and ye shall recieve...

Okay, it's official!

This month's Munch is being held at The Elephant Bar Restaurant, located at

1500 Arden Way
Sacramento, Ca.
Right across the street from Arden Fair Mall,
on the corner of Response Road (how appropriate, no?)
starting, as usual, around 6:30. The Hosts will be told
to direct stragglers to the TMF group's table.
Come on out!

~~~ Dan ~~~

Ah, darnit, I thought you were originally discussing the Elephant Bar on Sunrise that's by the *Sunrise* Mall. That's really close to me. Now I have to find yet *another* new place. ;) Oh well, Yahoo Maps to the rescue...again... ;)

~QHearts

It's not too terribly far from the TGI Friday's...

...as I'm sure you'll see from a Mapquest query. Kinda down the street, around the corner, and down a ways. Not too hard. And this way, you're improving your area knowledge! :D

Lil' help!

Okay Gang, show of hands...

Seeing as it makes no difference to me in travel time, since I'm looking at a half hour no matter which one we choose, which one of the two Elephant Bar restaraunts would you all prefer? The Sunrise location, or the Arden one? Each is equally easy to find, so it's just a matter of logistics for you local kids. LoL, I already know your vote, Queen!

There's:

Elephant Bar Restaurant
6063 Sunrise Mall, Citrus Heights, CA

and then there's:

The Elephant Bar Restaurant, located at
1500 Arden Way
Sacramento, Ca.
Right across the street from Arden Fair Mall

Show of hands? Preferences? Four more days to make up our minds!

Uhhh, I think I'll try making this one.

Either Elephant Bar is cool for me, since I know where both are.

The one at Arden would probably be better, since it's closer(I live in the N.Bay)

I'd like to ask the audience, Regis...

Okay.

Final Answer.

Elephant Bar Restaurant
6063 Sunrise Mall, Citrus Heights, CA

And no matter where ya go...

...there ya are.

See ya Tuesday night!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back