• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Christmas Ticklng (M/F)... minimal (F/M)

Wow! You were inspired big-time! The War And Peace of tickle-literature!

Truely an excellent story - very well-written. You are one really lucky dude. I wish I had a cousin and a friend like that. Thanks for taking the time to tell this tale.

Thanks

Thanks for the kind feedback. It it appreciated.

With any luck, you didn't starin your eyes while reading this (I know it was a long story, and a few people have suggested that I should shorten things).

Thanks again.

All I want for Christmas . . .

All I want for Christmas is a cousin like Kate and a friend like Kelly! Okay, I will settle for just Kate OR Kelly.

Superb job, Reflexology. The true stories NEED to be long because truth beats the hell out of fantasy.

Please tell me, where are those fabulous girls today?

your question

Em Es,

Kelly, last time I heard from her, was in Europe. We never had a falling out... she just wanted to see the world. Frankly, so do I.

My cousin, Kate, is now married and has children. The last time I had anything to do with her feet was two years ago.

I was recovering from a life-threatening injury, and I was in the throws of post-traumatic stress disorder. One evening, things got really bad. Kate came, stayed with me for hours, and kept me distracted by letting me play some of our old foot/tickling games... and it worked by the way. I'm still here, and doing well.

Hope that answers your question. I also hope you have luck finding someone. If it helps, I'm looking right now too... the Christmas incident in question took place just over ten years ago.

UGGH

My apologies.

I received a number of emails asking me if I took my stories down. The answer is no.

Geocities slowed to a crawl and went offline for a while. In any case, my stories are back online. Sorry for any inconvenience (I'll move them to a better server when my financial situation changes).

Thanks for reading.

Actually, after you had posted this link to your Christmas story in the Early Experiences forum, I went searching for your others by testing out www.geocities.com/reflexology/ but all I got was a nice cover page with a couple of links that didn't lead anywhere. So thanks for putting up the links to your other stories.

I really enjoyed them too... and don't know why the people from the 'other' forum blasted you for them (can't remember which one it was, but remember that they had). True stories are great.... but these ones are so much greater because there is so much depth in them without much of a sexual side to it... leaves me feeling quite warm, contented and happy for your memories after reading them. Great work!

Magnificent!

Great... a ticklestory where the people in it are nice, normal and not sadistic. I don't mind an occsionaly sadistic tickling story... but in a way the way you described tickling is much more... sweet. Keep it up. It's all got a nice foreplay ring to it and well the story is just great period. In my list of big favourites!

thanks

My thanks to both of you for the kind words.

After reading your messages, I'm glad that I posted the links to my previous stories. I was concerned that people wouldn't be able to find them.

My web site is under construction, so none of the links on the main page are working. However, I'm pleased to hear that you liked the page layout.

About the negative feedback that I received in two other forums... the primary reason for that was incest. Several people blasted me (publicly, and in private messages sent to my email account), exclaiming that my experiences with my cousin Kate were OBVIOUSLY incest. Those remarks made me feel completely horrible because, while I was growing up, MANY of my early feet and tickling experiences were with my cousin Kate.

NOTE: Only one person at the TMF had any complaints about the stories involving my cousin. Everyone else was very positive.

For the past few days, I've had a moral debate with myself about whether or not to write about any of the other experiences I had with Kate. There were several. I've had an abundance of experiences with other women, but I started writing about Kate because of my involvement with the early experiences thread (my experiences with Kate were my very first ones, and it seemed logical to start with those first and move forward).

If you have any thoughts on that, let me know. Meanwhile, thanks for your opinions! :)

Says who?

Incest? Baloney. Tickling is affection, not sex. Sure, affection and sex cross paths sometimes but not always, maybe not even the majority of the time - except with TMF members, perhaps.

Parents tickle their children, sisters tickle their brothers, girls tickle their girlfriends . . . you see it everywhere. Does that mean there has to be sexual attraction behind the tickling?

From Reflexology's story, it sounded as though tickling was the means with which Kate and he showed their affection for each other. :) Maybe the few people who cried "incest" only see tickling as part of a sexual relationship. But that does not mean anyone else who tickles a member of the opposite sex sees it that way.

But as far as KELLY is concerned, Reflexology, did you ever ask her on a date?:D :D :D

question

Thanks for writing.

Kelly and I didn't exactly date. I know that's a somewhat complicated answer, so I'll try to clarify things. We got to be extremely close friends, spent lots of time together, and she was VERY open to my foot fetish (meaning that I had many opportunities to massage, tickle, kiss, and fondle her feet). Also, Kelly was extremely playful and affectionate, so there was a generous amount of kissing and general flirting mixed into our relationship.

On the subject of Kate, I never had any desire to date her or puruse sexual relations with her... NEVER. Kate always knew about my foot fetish (I think she figured out my love of women's feet by the time we were six years old), but she never saw it as anything to be upset about. Footplay and tickling had been part of our relationship since childhood, and she was comfortable with it (plus, she really did love my foot massages).

I hope that answered your questions, and I'm glad you enjoyed my writing.

cousin

Alright parent, child and sister, brother,... alright incest but it's a cousing jeez... what to say about all those royalties! They are all related. COme on... a cousin... perhaps even distant cousin... what's so worng with that... . I'm jealous... wish I had a nice cousing... . And one I could get along iwth like that. Besides he never had sex with her. don't worry about the complaints... and don't feel bad. If gays are allowed and pedos don't get capital punishment than you can tickle your cousing whatever they say! Bunch of hypocrits.

Wow...

These stories remind me of my niece-in-law and me when we were younger. She'd let me tickle her feet, too. We weren't as close as you and Kate were, and she wasn't that ticklish (she'd wiggle her toes but wouldn't laugh), but it was nice. :)

thanks duannewalton

duannewalton,

Many other people have written to me and said the same thing. It sounds like many people started out with cousins and so on, at very early ages.

Thanks for writing.

Besides

... in the story you also tickle the friend of your niece.
By the way... don't mean to be nosy but do you still have contact with either of them?

To clarfiy things, actually it was my cousin and her friend.

Kelly, my cousin's friend, last time I heard from her, was in Europe. We didn't have a falling out... she just wanted to see the world. Frankly, so do I. I haven't heard from her in a long time.

My cousin, Kate, is now married and has children. She continues to be a foot and tickling partner on occasion.

More than four years ago, I was recovering from a life-threatening injury, and I was in the throws of post-traumatic stress disorder. One evening, things got really bad. Kate came, stayed with me for hours, and kept me distracted by letting me play some of our old foot/tickling games... and it worked by the way. I'm still here, and doing well. That would qualify as an incredible tickling experience, but I probably won't write about it. Kate was married at the time, and I'm sure some people would go bonkers about that. Also, on the day that incident took place, I was so ill that I literally thought I was going to die, so it isn't entirely a warm and happy memory.

Last edited:
Gratitude

You are an excellent writer and a vivid story teller. I always really enjoy reading your work. Don't let the negative comments of a few deter you from doing what you want...in your case writing wonderful stories. For every story you write, I can guarantee the positive feedback will greatly outweigh the adverse...if there is any negative feedback at all. Thank you for your writing.

thanks

Your kind remarks came at a good time. Today was a difficult day, and I came home to your posting. Thanks very much.

I'm still reluctant about the story from a couple of years ago when I was hurt, but there are others I may write down before this is over.

Last edited:
rats

My apologies for posting this here, but I couldn't think of a btter way to handle things.

A few of you emailed me late last week, regarding this story. My email account was hit by spam (even with the filters on, I received more than 400 junk emails). My account overflowed and I lost messages.

Anyone who tried to reach me, please write again. Thanks.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back