• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torture Rack

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Torture Rack

As every year, Gillian Anderson was on vacation visiting the Tower of London. She was really interested in medieval dungeons, torture instruments and stories about the hard life of people during the dark medieval times.

Gillian listened fascinated how the tour guide, a thirty something attractive woman described the use of torture instruments –“ Here you can see the stocks” said the woman “ they were very useful to restrain the prisoner s feet while they undergo the treatment” while she said “ the treatment” she was smiling sarcastically.

-“ For minor misbehaviors the bare soles of the victim where tickle tortured with the Goat torture, the animal licked relentlessly the helpless soles causing uncontrolled laugh at the beginning but later laugh becomes cries of pain”

While Gillian heard the story she watched a painting where a young woman was tickle tortured at the stocks, she was lightly excited imagining the feeling of her own ticklish soles exposed to the torment.

- “ When the prisoner was severely punished, the feet received a harder treatment, usually the soles were slowly burned over hot red coals or fire”.

- “Here you can see the torture rack, a great device where the victim was stretched to the limit………” Gillian loved to see this instrument, she imagined herself restrained at the rack, her naked body merciless caressed by skilled hands, she was getting more and more excited.

To get rid of the “Paparazzi”, Gillian was wearing a costume, her usually red hair was almost black, the sunglasses and the clothing were a good attempt to remain anonymous. While she was leaving the museum the tour guide introduced herself: – “ My name is Trisha, as you can see for my accent I am also American, I am expert in medieval life in Europe” “ It would be my pleasure to have you as my guest for dinner at my cottage outside London”

Gillian accepted. She spent a wonderful evening at Trisha s manor and after a great dinner she felt a little dizzy (she thought it was the wine) and fall asleep.

When she recovered, she realized she could not move, her terror was great when she saw at a huge mirror on the ceiling that she was stretched almost naked at a torture rack.

Trisha s appearance made her yell angrily: -“ What the hell are you doing?” “ I demand that you let me free right now!”

- “Take it easy Gillian” was Trisha s answer “ we have plenty of time……”
- “ What the hell are you talking about? I don’t know any Gillian so let me out!!”
- “Every single year you come to the Tower, delighted with the torture rack so now its time to taste it by yourself, I m sure you ll love it Ms Anderson but don’t worry it wont hurt”.

Trisha was observing Gillian Anderson s stretched body, her pale skin contrasted with the sexy black bra and panties, she watched every inch of the body and decided to begin with the armpits. With her fingertips she stroke the tender armpits and ribcage poking and teasing while Gillian screamed: “ NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! STOOOOOP IT TIIIICKLES!!!!!!

Delighted with this reaction, Trisha asked: - “Are you Gillian Anderson?”
- “ Of course not, just let me go you bastard!!!!!!!!”

- “OK, as you like” “lets explore this………” and tickled the ribcage and delicious tummy, “ Oh god I love your navel!, lets play a little”

- “HAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEEAASE NOOOOO” but the tickling continued relentlessly, Trisha s fingers continued the torture carefully almost scientifically striking the ticklish skin.

Finally Gillian confessed: - “ Okay Trisha, you are right I am Gillian Anderson now for God s sake let me out I beg you!”

But Trisha would not stop, she tickled Gillians breasts, first through the bra then she teared it and continued with her tongue striking and teasing the pink sensible nipples, causing a great reaction: - “ NOOOOO I CANTT STAND IIIIIIIT NOOOO!!!!!!

But Gillian was getting excited, she was getting wet, the sensations and the vision of her own sexy body being tickle tortured was too much….

-“My dear Gillian, lets face it, I think you ve dreamed of this for a long time, I am going to tickle torture you till you come”
- “ Lets explore your beautiful feet”
- “Not my feet, no please I beg you, have mercy!!!!”

The torturer began between the toes, she used her nails and tongue tasting the delicious humid, warm feet. When she tickled the pale arches Gillian felt like an electric shock all over her body: “- HHAAAAAHAAAHHHAAAA NOOOOO PLEEEEEEEESE”.

Trisha used her nails at the tops , toes and arches while carefully biting the tender round heels of Gillian who was almost broken in tears, suffering and enjoying at the same time, humiliated and delighted. Gillian s feet were really tempting, the extremely soft soles, the pale skin the long tender toes were inviting…..

After almost half an hour of feet tickling licking caressing and sucking Trisha observed the wet panties of her prisoner and went to work at this extra sensible spot. She slowly pulled down the black panties and carefully tickled the exposed sex with the red haired Mountain of Venus.

Her skilled hands worked for long fifteen minutes tickling and caressing until Gillian yelled: - “ YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs DON’T STOOOOOOP continue THIIIIS” and reached one orgasm after the other twisting her body and wiggling her toes in pleasure.

Since then every single year Gillian goes to the Tower of London.

Torture Rack Tickling

Hello Diego

Great tale of being tickled on the Rack! Like the idea of a mirror so the victim can see themselves stretched helpless. More stories of celebrities tied on the torture Rack please!

Thank You

thank you for your feedback, next celebrity will be Elle Macperson

Hi ticklewench! I am happy you enjoy it!! I ll try to go again with Gillian Which part of her body you prefer being tickletortured?

tummy? feet? Please e mail me! (I am harmless and live in Argentina)

[email protected]

Thanks

Torture Rack Series

Tickledwench this sounds a great idea to me- bring the Celebrities to the dungeon!

Great I Will

Sure Ill bring celebrities to the Dungeon

Any special request? Who would you like to be the ticklee?

thanks

Diego

Celebrities On The Torture Rack

Actress Shannon Elizabeth or Model Claudia Schieffer - both have great bodies to tickle torture!

Kirsty Gallacher- now there's a female I would love to see stretched out nude on the tickling rack!

Kirsty Gallacher is just getting in the trap

Diego

Re: the rack--the series

tickledwench said:
Diego, i love this series of stories you are doing. Please will you continue for a long time? Your stories get me very excited---i love the medieval era...can't wait for Kirsty's ordeal.

how about kylie minogue too--in the stocks at the mercy of the tickling witchfinder!

Keep up the great work

Both Kirsty and Kylie will suffer the tickle torture in the stocks and the rack!!

Thanks for your comments

Diego

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back