• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A great story I found and changed a bit....

IslandMan

TMF Expert
A story I found and changed a bit....(Adult) MMMM/f & FF/f

Shamefully Satisfied

I'm a married woman, hence the title of my story as I recently cheated on my husband. My one-time extramarital encounter wasn't planned by me, nor was it something that I sought out. It just happened. I feel guilty about it, but I also felt very satisfied by the experience and get wet whenever I think about it and get past the guilt.
I want to tell my husband about the encounter because of his fantasy of seeing me with other people. However, I am certain that it would upset him, so I've chosen to keep the whole thing a secret. That in itself is a bit exciting because it's so naughty and unlike my character. Of course, after having had this extramarital encounter, I'll surely accomodate him the next time that he asks me to be with someone else so that he can watch and get off on it. That's his thing, but it's never been my cup of tea, so I've never allowed it.
The day that the encounter happened was a bit unusual, so maybe that's why I did what I did and allowed it to happen. I could blame it on my husband because of the fight that he caused earlier
that day, but that would be a lie. The truth is that it is just an excuse, one of many that I used to justify what I did. The other excuse that I had was the nagging voice of my husband's that I could
always hear in my head that would always piss me off. "Why can't you loosen up a bit and allow things to happen?" He would always tell me.
By that he meant for me to give myself up to other men whenever there would be an opportunity for something sexual to happen so that his fantasy could be satisfied. He would always place me in positions that would embarrass me, such as discreetly pulling off my bathing suit bottoms while we were in a jacuzzi together with others. I would try to stop him, but he would press on, knowing that I wouldn't make a scene for fear of being discovered naked underneath the water. I would only make a half-hearted attempt to stop him because I honestly did find it erotic and quite naughty to be without my bathing suit bottoms while others had their suits on. The fear of being discovered was pretty thrilling, but it just wasn't my nature to do something like that on my own.
Or if a group of us were were already naked in a jacuzzi together, he'd be sure to press my body up against some guy just to tease him and to see what might happen. Sometimes guys would end up playing with me underneath the water which thrilled my husband to no end when he knew it was happening. Still, while those kind of encounters were indeed exciting and sexually stimulating, it just wasn't my thing.
Don't get me wrong. I'm no prude. I just don't like the idea of being pimped out which is what I see my husband doing to me. So you can see why I blame my husband for the sexual encounter that I ended up having even though I am surely to blame for it. Thankfully, even though I was very much satisfied and would more than likely repeat the experience if I could, I'm glad that the guy I was with is someone who lives in another city. I'll most likely never see him again because of all of the circumstances involved. That was a one-time affair for me, though I will surely be with others while my husband is present. After all, it will satisfy the kinky side of my husband and it will fulfill a new sexual hunger that I now crave.

So.....here’s the story:

As I mentioned earlier, my husband and I had just had a fight which had put me in a bad mood. So when I met James later on that day, his easy-going demeanor and handsome looks was not only welcomed, it was needed. I needed the attention of another man just to feel good about myself again, especially after my husband's nasty comments earlier on that morning.
Although I had chatted with James a few times in e-mail and on-line, we had never met in person.
He and I had first met on-line a couple of years prior when I had gotten involved in an internet chat room. I did it on a fluke at my husband's prodding and ended up enjoying my chats with him. Even though I soon dropped out of that chat room, he and I would continue our correspondence for the next couple of years from time to time.
Some of our talk was sexual as it can be in chat rooms. James knew my most intimate secrets. I was happy to tell him. I needed to tell somebody! In time I would use James as a friend of sorts to sound off about the complaints I would have about my husband. Being the emotional being that I am, my complaints would always be exaggerated. I am actually happy with my husband most of the time and have no intention of being with other men, but because we can push each other's buttons so easily, I can also get pretty upset with him, too.
That day, James had invited me over to his hotel for a drink and some jacuzzi fun. In the two years that I had known James on-line, even though he had visited the city I live in often, I had always declined his invitations to meet up with him in person. This trip was to be his last visit, though, as he was being promoted and wouldn't be traveling out of town anymore. I figured that I owed him this visit, especially since I had essentially stood him up each time before. Besides, under the circumstances, I felt justified in going over to his place and I did want to see him.
After all, I wasn't going over to have sex or anything, athough I had every intention of having some innocent fun and getting some much needed male attention.
When I first set eyes on James as he opened the door to his hotel room, I was pleasantly surprised to find a very distinguished looking man. Because he always joked about his looks, sometimes telling me that he was fat and bald or that he was tall and goofy looking, his handsome looks caught me off-guard. He had graying sideburns, though he looked much younger than his 55 years.
At 34, I was 21 years younger than James. We had never exchanged photos. I didn't want to see him as a cyber-lover, because he wasn't in my mind, so I thought that exchanging photos would cross that line and we never did it. He never gave me a hard time about it either, and our chats over the last year were pretty tame. I was more curious than anything else about what he looked like, so that was another reason that I decided to meet up with him.
I could tell that he was happy with the way that I looked, too. He even said so. In fact, he went further by saying, "Wow. You are absolutely stunning!" That made me feel really good.
I had teased him about my looks like he had with me about the way that he looked, so I guess his reaction wasn't that surprising, though it still caught me off-guard. I know that I am a pretty woman, but stunning? I am 5'9", weigh 128 lbs. I have shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes, and I'm fit with a 36c-24-26 figure. My best features are my feet which are something that I knew would please James since I knew he has a foot fetish. I had worn a pair of open-toed low heels to show off my high arches and perfectly pedicured toes. Knowing that James loved candy apple red, my toenails were painted that way just for him.
We had planned on getting a couple of drinks in the hotel bar before jumping into the jacuzzi, so we immediately headed downstairs. I had brought a skimpy bathing suit with me for the jacuzzi, but I came over wearing a short black leather skirt with red string bikini underwear and a white blouse without a bra. My husband didn't even see me leave because he had gone out golfing and he wouldn't see the outfit that I was wearing because I had also packed another less revealing outfit to wear back that wouldn't cause suspicion.
So there I was, not planning to have sex or anything like that, but I was also acting as if I was sneaking around and having an affair. It almost made me giddy. Or maybe that was the effect of the margaritas that I was be happily downing. James only had one margarita to my three, but he didn't seem to care that I was drinking more than he was. I have to admit that while I wasn't drunk, I was very tipsy and a lot more loose with my mouth than I would otherwise be. I teased him about me getting drunk and having him take advantage of me. I could hardly believe that I was saying these things!
After my three margaritas, we headed back upstairs so that we could get into our bathing suits for the jacuzzi. But before that, James asked me a favor. "Would you mind very much if I give you
a little foot massage before we head downstairs?"
I immediately blurted out, "Not at all. Sure, go ahead." though it was more of a slur. I wasn't about to turn down a foot massage, especially from a guy who has a foot fetish.
I started to take unbuckle one of the straps to my heels when James interrupted, "Do you mind if I do that?"
I hesitated for a moment and thought, "Why not?" So I told him, "If you'd like."
He looked grateful and also a bit nervous as he said, "thanks," as he began unbuckling the straps to each of my heels and slowly slipping them off of my feet. Caressing my feet, he exclaimed, "My God! I can't believe how soft and silky your feet are!" He was clearly excited as his cock quickly grew to attention inside of his pants, forming a large bulge.
"I can see that," I commented to him as I looked at the enormous bulge in his pants. My mind swirled with all kinds of thoughts, making me almost dizzy, so I changed the subject by saying,
"Okay, let's head for the jacuzzi. I could really use a good soak."
James looked disappointed at first, but a smile suddenly appeared on his face and he said, "Sure. Let's go."
So as James headed into the bathroom to change, I slipped into my bikini and put a wrap-around sarong over that just so that I wouldn't be so revealing on our way down to the jacuzzi. James covered up with one of the hotel's long cotton robes. When we got to the jacuzzi, another margarita was ordered for me and I sipped it from a plastic drink glass. A couple of other people who were already in the jacuzzi when we arrived were also sipping some drinks. There were
seven of us all together, two other couples about my age and one man about the same age as James.
We spent a long time in the jacuzzi and I was loving every minute of it. Practically the whole time James massaged my feet. It felt great. Once in a while I would lift one of my feet out of the water
and place it on the top side of the jacuzzi just to get a reaction out of James. I noticed that the older guy by himself, along with one of the younger guys who was with a woman, would sneak peeks at my feet whenever I would show them off. It turned me on thinking that either one of them, or maybe both, had foot fetishes and that my feet were turning them on.
At one point while James was sitting across from me and massaging my left foot, I closed my eyes and slowly became aware that my right foot was also being touched and tickled ever so lightly.
At first I thought that it was just the bubbles tickling my foot combined with my imagination, but as time went on it became clear to me that my right foot really was being touched by someone
other than James. It felt terrific - whoever was rubbing and tickling it knew what they were doing. I didn't open my eyes for fear of interrupting the dual stimulation. I just smiled a bit and
also nudged my foot a bit closer to signal my approval.
The dual stimulation was soon interrupted by James who offered to give me a back rub, so I turned over and laid my face down upon my arms which were resting on the edge of the jacuzzi as James started the back massage. He massaged my entire back clear down to my butt and thighs.
Much like my husband would do, James spread my legs apart in the jacuzzi to the point where my legs touched other people on either side of us. For whatever reason, having James do this was exciting to me. I kept my eyes closed the entire time, not wanting to disturb whatever was going on and giving full control to James who seemed to know what he was doing.
As James massaged my back and pressed up against me in the jacuzzi, I could feel a huge bulge in his swim trunks. What made it even more erotic was that I could also feel someone touching my right foot again, not to mention that my right leg was pressed against someone else as well. At first I thought that this was one and the same person, but when the person touching my foot grabbed it gently and then lifted it into their lap. They started lightly tracing their fingernails up and down the bottom of my foot. Now I knew that there were two people other than James who were touching me. My foot had been lifted up and placed into someone's lap as they massaged it and teasingly tickled the arch, my leg had risen as well and was now resting on top of someone else's lap.
I first wondered if James was noticing this, but he was so into massaging my backside and pressing up against me that I was thinking that he wouldn't notice what was happening, especially since the stimulation of my right leg and foot was under bubbly, churning water. I learned later on that James knew everything that was going on.
Soon my left foot was being touched as had my right foot, and it was being done at the same time. Then my left foot was lifted up onto someone's lap as they massaged it while my left leg was lying
on somone else's lap. Then the two slowly started to tickle both feet, stroking their fingernails up and down my creamy pale arches. So there was James massaging my backside from my neck to my buttocks while four other people were massaging and stimulating both of my feet and legs at the same time. I was writhing back and forth in the bubbling water, being tickled and teased by four people I didn’t know, while James kept massaging my shoulders and back. It was a deliciously naughty thing that I was allowing. I knew then that James was certainly aware of what was going on and I wondered in my mind, "Did he plan this or did it just happen and he went along with it all?"
Ha! And to think that my husband never thought that I could loosen up and allow things to happen! In my mind I kept telling myself, "I'm going to show him! If this isn't allowing things to happen, I don't know what is!"
At first I didn't really give a lot of thought of who was doing what and where it was being done, but it had dawned on me that along with the men who were stimulating and playing with my practically naked body, there were also two women teasing, tickling and playing with me, I could definitely tell that the nails tickling my arches were long feminine fingernails. My mind was fuzzy with confusion, but it was also filled with all kinds of naughty thoughts as the multiple stimulations continued. The teasing went back and forth between massaging and tickling as my legs and feet were held and fondled by four strangers. I was afraid to open my eyes for fear of it all suddenly stopping, so I kept them shut tight.
When I could suddenly feel the nakedness of James' hard cock against my backside poking through my bathing suit, as much as I wanted to have him inside of me, I woke out of my haze and stopped him. I didn't say anything. I just moved my body a little to let him know that I didn't want him inside of me like that and he picked up on my body language immediately. Whispering in my ear he said, "Sorry. I just couldn't help myself. I apologize."
By now the others had stopped playing with my body, but the moment wasn't awkward at all. As I turned around again to face everyone, I stretched out my legs across the laps of two of the guys while I whispered into James' ear. "It's not you, sweetie. I'm definitely ready to be taken, but I don't want to do it without a condom."
"You're right of course," he replied. "Besides, I should have asked."
"Well," I coyly teased him, "if you would have asked, I would have had to tell you no." Then to embarrass him a little I spoke out a little more loudly, "After all, I am a married woman."
James didn't miss a beat. With a gleam in his eye, James said to me, "If you were tied up and helpless to stop me, I could always just take advantage of you and have my way with you, now couldn't I? The it wouldn't be your fault, now would it?"
Playing along with the teasing game between us I said, "Oh, so you expect me to let you tie me up, huh?"
At this point one of the girls chimed in and said, "Hmmm, now that sounds like fun." In a teasing voice she looked at me, then looked at her boyfriend and said to him, "You'd let him tie me up, wouldn't you?"
Of course he agreed with that possible scenario and the conversation continued on that way for a while. By then it was late afternoon and I needed to pee. So did the other girls who mentioned it before I did. They invited me up to their room to freshen up and without even thinking about it, I accepted. After all, their room was right by the jacuzzi and I had gotten pretty comfortable with them.
Teasing James some more I told him, "I should only be a few minutes, unless of course I'm tied up. Then you'll know where to find me."
I laughed and blew him a kiss as he said to me, "Yeah, right. Promises, promises."
We laughed all of the way to their room as the girls told me they thought it would be great if James could find me all tied up. They even suggested it after all of us freshened up and sat around
the room some more to talk. They explained that they often tied each other up so that their respective boyfriends could fnd them that way and take advantage of them. They even confessed to me that they were bi-sexual and often played with each other just so that they could be really wet when their boyfriends would arrive to find them in a state of arousal.
Until they showed me their bondage equipment, which was already attached to their beds and ready to be used, I only took them half seriously. I was much more intrigued than I was shocked about their lifestyle. I reminded them that I wasn't bi-sexual, but they insisted that being uptight about being straight was all in my head. One of the girls quickly placed a blindfold over my eyes and asked me if I could tell whether or not a woman was touching me. She then told the other girl that she'd enlist her boyfriend's help in a minute or two just to prove her point.
Two things surprised me about the whole scenario. One was that I hadn't objected to having a blindfold over my eyes, and the other was that I was actually looking forward to their little experiment, though I didn't want to tell them that.
"Hush!" I heard one of the girls say. "You can't say anything. I don't want to give anything away."
That same voice whispered into my ear and said, "Okay, you can't reach out and touch us either. Otherwise you'll know."
I was about to agree when the other girl's voice suddenly said, "No. That won't work. She needs to have her sense of touch taken away."
Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab each of my wrists as I was firmly, but gently laid down onto the bed as my wrists were secured into place with leather restraints. I could hear velcro straps
lock me into place.
"Are you okay?" One of the girls asked.
I quietly answered back, "Yes, I'm fine."
"Good." She told me. "Because I want to prove my point, I want to take away your other senses, too, okay? Otherwise the experiment won't work."
I hesitated. I meant to tell her that it was okay, but I remained silent.
"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"
"No, it's just that I, uhh...." Again I hesitated. I really didn't know what to say.
"But, here...look at how excited you are...." One of them said as they pulled aside my bikini bottom.
I gasped and moved my legs together the best that I could.
"No, no, none of that, we want your legs apart!" I was told. "In fact, we should do this right."
As one of them straddled my torso and untied the strap that held my bathing suit up, the other straddled my legs and pulled down my bikini bottoms. Without the strap of my bikini top tied around my neck, it was pulled off just as easily as were my bikini bottoms. They made short work of it and I was soon completely naked as my legs were being spread wide apart. I put up a mock struggle which was evident to the girls as they teased me some more while tickling me and saying, "Ohhh, you like this, don't you? Your pussy is sopping wet!"
I struggled some more. This time I really put up a fight to free my legs, but it was useless. The more that I struggled, the more that they held on, tickling and taunting me while running their hands over my nude form. At one point they each began to really tickle the soles of my feet at the same time which drove me nuts. I begged them to stop because I am extremely ticklish on my feet which they suspected from their earlier teasing and confirmed right away. They stopped tickling my feet, but only when I begged them to stop and agreed to let them tie me up the rest of the way.
They did tell me, "If you really want us to stop, we will. All you have to do is to tell us."
Of course, there was no doubt that I was very much aroused by the forcefulness of their actions, and in fact, the very nature of being forced made me even wetter. They knew it and I surely knew it. For a while I honestly forgot about James and those other guys in that jacuzzi. Once they had me tied up spread-eagled, those girls nibbled, tongued, tickled and licked my entire body from head to toe. Each of them were experts at arousing another woman, and each of them made me
cum numerous times. While one of them would be licking my pussy, the other would be tickling my feet or sucking on my nipples and tickling my underarms.
They were thrilled that I was multi-orgasmic and I was amazed at the unbelievably powerful climaxes that wrenched my body to the brink of exhaustion. My whole body shuddered with each explosive orgasm, fueled even more by the tickling. I even experienced a series of female ejaculations. I had experienced them before, but only on the rarest of occasions.
Sometime during one of my more explosive moments while cumming during an extended foot tickling, my blindfold had slipped away from my eyes and I caught James sitting in the corner of the room playing with himself. I also saw the other older man and the two boyfriends of the girls who had been pleasuring me. Each of the guys were naked and had condoms over their hard cocks and I knew what was going to happen next.
Despite my mock protests (hushed whispers really) they tied a ball-gag into my mouth and re-attached my blindfold. Then, each of the guys took their turn and pounded their cocks into me while the others tickled me as I struggled against them. I pulled at my restraints as they tickled every inch of my body and fucked my pussy. While each of the younger boyfriends was inside me, James and the older man would focus on tickling my feet. They would both taunt me saying, “Who’s the better tickler ? Cootchie cootchie coo.....tell us, which foot is more ticklish?”
The more I struggled and laughed, the more aroused I got. Being forced to have sex with these men while being tied and tickled was a deep, dark fantasy that was being thoroughly fulfilled. And even though my husband wasn't around, in my mind I could see him in
the corner of the room getting excited and beating off to the scene before him that was my unique reality.
At some point in time, the girls joined in and they untied my ankles. Then they had their boyfriends hold my ankles, firmly, so that I really couldn’t move, with my legs spread really wide apart -
and, while the older man fucked me, the girls raked their long fingernails over and over the bottoms of my feet. While the girls were tickle-raping my creamy arches, James laid next to me
on the bed and began pinching my nipples, tickling and teasing me, saying, “That’s my boss with his cock in you.....squeeze it, work that pussy....I want to get a raise! You really like having your feet
tickled....don’t you....cootchie cootchie coo.....” He would also tickle my underarms while taunting me, asking me, “Do you keep cumming because of the cocks in your beautiful little pussy or because we are tickling your soft little feet?”
Every now and then, the girls would tickle just under my toes with their manicured nails which would also drive me crazy. I was
screaming and laughing so hard, even with the gag, I’m surprised that the police didn’t show up.
I knew that this whole scenario would have been a fantasy come true for my husband, too, especially when he would see these guys lick and tickle my soles and suck my toes while at the same time fucking me hard and fast. I'm quite limber when I've been massaged well and my
husband likes to fuck me this way, too. He places my legs over his shoulders, presses down upon me, pinning my own knees against the outer sides of my breasts, and then fucks me silly as he
stimulates my feet with his mouth, tongue and teeth.
Having my ticklish soles and toes stimulated while being thoroughly and forcefully fucked always causes me to have explosive orgasms.
After being fucked repeatedly by each of these men, a couple of them doing it the way that my husband did, my wrists were freed only to be bound together again and secured to the bed's frame as I was turned over onto my stomach. My legs were tied together above and below my knees, and my ankles were bound together as well so that both of my soft soles became one.
Each of them took turned wickedly tickling the soles of my feet as they sat on the back of my legs to hold me down securely. They tickled under my arms and tickled my sides at the same time they tickled my feet without mercy. A couple of the guys even fucked my feet that way and came again, splashing their cum all over my wrinkled soles and ticklish toes.
It was definitely an experience worth remembering, that's for sure. The odd part about it was that when I got home to my husband later on, for whatever reason, he was being really nice to me and
had a voracious sexual appetite. Acting out one of his bondage scenarios, he tied me to our bed and tickle-fucked me as a complete stranger which he pretended to be after blindfolding me.
Little did he know that I had just been tickled and fucked by four other men and two women.

:sowrong:

Last edited:
Great story. I wonder who wrote it.

Thanks for cleaning it up and posting it, IM.

Awesome! I know of a few ladies here that I'll bet liked this story if they've read it!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back