• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Watch who you hurt

Hawaiian Prince

TMF Regular
Cameron pulled against his bonds. He had never imagined this situation in his wildest dreams. There he was, having an intimate moment with his girlfriend when the power went out. He of course went down to the fuse box to investigate. Clad only in his boxers. Suddenly he smelled a strong scent he was unfamiliar with, as the chlorofoam sank in, his eyes shut.
And here he was, still wearing just his boxers, hands cuffed behind his back, holding him tightly to his chair. Infront of him, tied spread eagle to the bed was Julie, his girlfriend. Stripped bare, she thrashed in her bonds. Wondering who could of done all this, Cameron's eyes frantically searched the room. They landed on the leather covered body of his ex girlfriend Marissa. Her long blonde hair draped carelessly over the tight leather top, framing the cleavage perfectly.
"So this is the slut you left me for" Marissa laughed as she motioned towards Julie.
"you're damn right, and right now, I'm sure glad i did" Cameron spit back, his anger taking control of him.
"Well, I guess its ok, but you hurt me Cam, both of you, and you both need to be punished" Marissa walked towards Julie, smiling with a cruel sort of a snicker.
"You hurt her and I'll kill you" Cameron screamed across the room.
Marissa hadn't heard her, she was already on her way to where Julie lay. Laying one finger on julie's bare hip, she drug it slowly up towards her neck. Julie's body tightened, but she tried to hold in her laughter. Marissa giggled. "Julie, Julie, Julie...I've been watching you, you think I don't know you're ticklish?,I've watched your friends poke and prod you, watched you turn into a giggling pile of goo...I can't wait to see that happen to you now, by my hands"
With that Marissa went out in full force, tickling her upperbody with no mercy. She spidered her fingers up and down her ticklish ribs. She stopped, letting Julie relax for a minute and then without warning started up again, teasing her verbally as she worked her ticklish magic.
Soon Marissa tired with her toy's ribs and moved up to her unprotected armpits, starting with two fingers in each pit she tapped them as if she were bored. Instinctivly Julie tried to pull her arms down in vain. It was no use, Marissa's nails continued to torture the young ladies pits.
When she tired there she moved to her favorite spot. She licked her lips as Julie's helpless toes wiggled in anticipation. placing four fingers on each foot. Exasperated, Julie tried to beg, but Marissa wouldn't here anything of is. She drug all 8 nails the entire length of her soft feet. Julie exploded with laughter, Marissa repeated the action, slowly, with long torturing strokes. She moved both hands to the right foot, one hand on top, one on the bottom, scribbling her fingers all over her helpless foot. Marissa stopped for a second, smiling. Almost done.
Julie, finally able to get out a full sentence for the first time. "Almost?"
"Yep, time for my tounge" Before Julie had a chance to protest, Marissa's talented tounge was tasting each of Julie's ticklish toes. She flicked her tounges in and out, lovingly caressing each toe. with each sole licked clean, Marissa moved up her legs, bypassing her womanhood and moving to her bellybutton. She pushed her tounge in the sensitive hole, her tounge gently violating her navel. With her tummy tortured, Marissa continued her tounge trail up to her bare tits, giving each nipple one quick lick, she kissed Julie full on the mouth. Julie pulled away disgusted.
Giggling again to herself, Marissa walked over to Cameron, she noticed something she couldn't help but bring up to Julie. Nodding to Cameron's crotch. It looks like someone enjoyed your torture, what a wonderful boyfriend, he gets rock hard while you laugh your head off. She reached down and flicked his penis. Cameron flinched in pain. Making her way to the door she reached down and cut Julies left arm free from its bonds, then placing a feather next to her on the bed, she whispered softly to her "You probally need this more then I do".
Marissa left the apartment. Angerily Julie freed herself and walked to the door, locking it. With feather in hand, she approached her boyfriend.

To be continued

Very nice, Prince. The second part, F/m, will be most welcome when you post it. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back