• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Game

Magician4fem

The Game.
By. Magician4F

Kathleen was sleeping soundly when she was awaken by the sensation of her lover's long red finger nails dancing playfully in her outstretched under arms.
"Wake up. Sleepy little tickle slave........." Mistress Kalia sang sweetly despite the meanness of her wake-up call. "Time to rise and shine."
But Kathy couldn't get up; she had been tied spread-eagle across the bed all night. And the leather mask covering her face reduced her loud cries of laughter to a low muffled chortle. Clearly, Kathy was in no position to respond to her mistresses request. So Kalia fiendishly continued tickling her helpless slave knowing full well she couldn't get up out of the huge water bed. Kathy began to thrash around and scream as loud as she could through the mask, and her mistress finally acknowledged that Kathy was awake and ready for the weekend.
Kathy was freed from her bed-time bondage and allowed to shower. When she returned to the room, her mistress had arranged two gift boxes on the bed. Both boxes were a similar size, but one had a green bow on it while the other had a pink one.
"Time to get dressed, slave. Chose a box." Mistress kalia said with a toothy grin.
Every morning, the mistress would start the day by making getting dressed into a game. Each box held a different outfit; one box would usually hold a normal day outfit like a pair of pants and a t-shirt, and the other box would contain some type of demeaning costume that the mistress could torment Kathy in. Needless to say, Kathy often chose wrong.
Kathy looked at each box. It never really did any good since the mistress would find a way to win this game regardless of the outfit. She chose the box with the green bow.
Kathy was confused; when she opened the box she could only see green leaves. Had her mistress made her a salad? When she reached inside, Kathy suddenly realized what mistress Kalia had in mind. The leaves were her costume! It was a bikini made out of the leaves in the mistress' garden. But where one expected the suite to be a real bikini with some leaves sewn on for decoration, this suite was made entirely out of vegetation woven together with invisible fishing line! Kathy curiously examined the leaves of the costume, mistress kalia had a wicked sense of humor, and she would think nothing of sewing poison ivy into the costume just to watch Kathy squirm in discomfort.
"Like it?" Kalia laughed. "I thought you could wear it for me outside in the garden today. With your long legs and red hair you'll look absolutely adorable...like a jungle amazon!" The mistress laughed evilly as Kathy stepped into the bathroom to put the costume on.
Thankfully, it was a beautiful Summer morning and the day would be very warm (one time, mistress Kalia made Kathy build a snow man while wearing only a loin cloth!) Kathy shyly stepped out into the rear yard. Like all of the Mistresses "costumes" this one was quite skimpy; the top consisted of one long thin leaf covering each breast; and the bottom was nothing more than dozens of tiny leaves and yellow flowers. Kathy smiled to herself; Eve probably wore a similar outfit for Adam.

The mistress smiled approvingly and began to pace around Kathy in a slow circle. Kathy hated this part because it meant Kalia was about to tease her. Kalia stopped behind her and placed
Kathy's wrists inside a pair of handcuffs, leaving her totally at Mistress Kalia's mercy. With her slave's hands bound behind her back, Kalia continued her menacing circle around the captive Kathy. Finally, Kalia stopped in front of Kathy. Giving her captive an innocent smile, Kalia extended her arm and danced her fingers playfully around Kathy's belly. The reaction was instant; Kathy giggled loudly and stepped back; she instinctively tried to move her hands over her bare mid drift only to find her arms secure behind her.
Savoring her slave's plight, Kalia laughed loudly as her mischievous fingers traveled West toward Kathy's ribs. The best Kathy could do was squirm to the side, but Kalia was always one step ahead and always found her slave's tickle spot. Kathy wanted to run away, but dared not; Mistress would "punish" Kathy for that!
After what seemed like hours, Mistress Kalia stopped tickling Kathy. Much to Kathy's surprise, the leaf-top stayed in place over her breast despite all the jiggling Kalia had caused by tickling her.
"You look absolutely darling, Kathy." Kalia whispered in Kathy's ear.
"Thank you, Mistress Kalia" Kathy said tonelessly, the way Kalia like it.
"Do you love me Kathy?" Kalia said while placing her hand over Kathy's womanhood.
"Yes, Mistress Kalia" Kathy said.
"Really?" Kalia said while stepping back from Kathy. "I'm not really sure you do. I had better consult an old-time method for insuring your love." Kalia laughed.
Mistress Kalia reached out and plucked one of the many little green leaves off Kathy's bikini bottom. There was nothing under the leaf so a tiny bare patch of Kathy's tanned flesh shown where the leaf had been.
"SHE LOVES ME........." Kalia laughed triumphantly.
"Oh no, please don't Mistress Kalia!" Kathy gasped.
"SHE LOVES ME NOT......." Kalia scowled playfully as she picked a second leaf off of Kathy's skimpy nature-girl costume, creating two small flesh spots on a sea of green.
Despite Kathy's begging, Mistress Kalia continued to "defoliate" her captive slave. By the time the cruel mistress was done, Kathy's suite had several large gaps in her bikini where bare skin was exposed.
"SO, YOU DO LOVE ME!" the mistress cheered. "Very well, Kathy, lets celebrate with a new game!"
-A new game?- Kathy shuddered. The last time Kalia came up with a new game, poor Kathy found herself buried in sand with a sign that said: PLEASE TICKLE MY FEET next to her helpless toes; Kathy didn't dare try to escape the sand because Kalia had torn off her bathing suite leaving her naked in a beach full of drunken men!
"Lets play.......HIDE AND GO TICKLE!" Kalia smiled fiendishly. "Its easy, really, you hide out in my garden-" Kalia said while pointing out into her tiny forest of tropical plants, huge bushes, and tall trees. "Somewhere, in there, is a key to unlock your hand cuffs...and some decent clothes for you to wear..." Kalia turned to Kathy and leaned close to her body. "BUT........if I find you first........." Kalia whispered while running her fingers up and down the sides of Kalia's bare ribs again, causing Kathy to shriek and run into the garden.
Mistress Kalia gave her a two minute head start before pursuing.
The game began.
Kathy took off like a rocket, as she made her way deep into Mistress Kalia's garden. All the while, she was careful not to brush too closely against any of the plants or trees for fear that an outstretched branch may snag her costume and undress her further! Kathy beleived that running off the garden path and hiding in the vegetation was a good idea, but Kalia probably booby-traped the whole area.
From above, Kathy heard the call of several of the Mistress' pet birds. Upon spotting the scantily clad Kathleen, the wicked birds dive-bombed tword her; As they circled around Kathy, each bird would dart in and snatch several leaves from her costume and fly off. By the time the birds had finished their play, Kathy had lost enough leaves for her nipples and twat to be totaly exposed! Seing that her costum was no longer providing "coverage" for her privates, Kathy decided to discard the shredded bikini and continue the game nude.
Suddenly, Kathy heard a familiar voice, and her heart jumped into her throat. It was Mistress Kalia aproaching her location.
"Little tickle slave." Kalia sang innocently.
"What's wrong, slave, did you lose your darling little jungle costume?" she mocked.
"Oh my, that would mean your tickle-sensitive titties and pussy are all exposed and vulnrable. What ever shall you do if I capture you?" Kalia laughed wickedly as she drew closer.
Kathy dared the unknown dangers and dove into the concealing cover of the Mistress' garden. Much to her joy, Kathy discovered a hollowed out old log.
-Oh joy, I could hide in here until the Mistress leaves.- Kathy smiled to herself.
The log was totaly hollowed out, so Kathy was able to slip inside easily. But much to her horror, a wide funnel inside the log prevented her from backing out; it was a Human "Lobster trap" and she was the stupid lobster, who fell for it! She had no time to whimper before the Mistress walked up to the log and sat down across it; Kathy was trapped and her tormentor was on top of her!
"Where, Oh where, has my little tickle slave run off too?" Kalia sang while rocking the log trap back-and-forth under her seat.
Kalia reached behind her and produced a giant pink peacock feather. "I was going to have so much fun tickling her too." Kalia pouted playfuly.
"I had this feather sitting in a vat of itching powder all night just so I could use it on her."
As Kalia spoke, Kathy could feal the unbearibly ticklish sensation of the peacock feather across her soles; it was then that poor Kathy realised that her feet were sticking out of one end of the log and there was no room to pull them into safety!
What a horrible sensation it was! Her feet tingled madly from both the tickling and the itching powder brushed on them from the feather. She didn't want to squirm, but she was powerless to resist; her feet wiggled helplessly in the air as Kalia continued the slow strokes from her evil feather.
"Ohhh!" Kalia exclaimed happily from above.
"What a cute little heart-shaped knot hole on the side of this log! Why, I bet I could stick my finger right in there and feel my way around inside!" Kalia teased.
And with that, as if the foot tickling wasn't enough, Mistress Kalia slipped her index finger into the carefuly placed knot hole and began to tickle Kathy's rib.
Kathy could barely contain her laughter as Kalia cruely scratched the soft flesh under her left breast. Meanwhile, her feet were tingling uncomfortably from the itching powder brushed in between Kathy's toes! All Kathy could do was rock futily back-and-forth inside her prison.
Kalia, knowing full well that her favorite slave was trapped inside the log laughed to herself. -God, how can Kathy be so stupid as to fall for the same trap over and over and over...-
Kalia feindishly looked over to the oposite side of the log and "discovered" another knot hole to slip her probing fingers through!
Kathy was now having both sides of her body tormented. She squirmed helplessly inside the tight log, but she simply couldn't get free.
Kalia was having a sinful time tickle-torturing her playmate. Kalia would vary her technique to keep Kathy guessing. One moment she would tickle Kathy's left side...then her right...then both the right and left sides.....then her left foot and her right rib...and so on.
The game, like all of Mistress Kalia's other games, would go on for quite a while. The only time Kalia would end a game was when it was time for another one!

The End.

*growl*

I hope you aren't claiming that this story really IS yours. I've seen it posted before. By the REAL author. Unless you've changed SNs, then you are a plagerist.

This is not looked upon kindly, and I suggest you take your lying ass elsewhere before the other members of this wonderful forum rip you to shreds.

To TicklishVampire.....FU

*growl*
I hope you aren't claiming that this story really IS yours. I've seen it posted before. By the REAL author. Unless you've changed SNs, then you are a plagerist.

This is not looked upon kindly, and I suggest you take your lying ass elsewhere before the other members of this wonderful forum rip you to shreds.

DUDE. First of all YES I am the author of this story. I'm not surprised that you saw it posted somewhere else, because these stories were made years ago BY ME and have been posted over and over again. Its possible the screen name on the story is a little diffrenrt because I just joined TMF and rejoined AOL and don't always use the exact name twice!
Second. don't worry about my "lying ass". You don't know a damn thing about my "lying ass". Worry about your ass because I don't take kindly to being accused of plagerism or threats.

Euhm...

Let's calm down okay?
This is a civilised forum. It was a good story by the way.

i remember this story! i always liked this story! great job. i believe this story is yours and i hope you continue to post!

The Premise Is Great!

Too bad there wasn't any real tickling in it, otherwise it was a pretty damn decent story!

Tron

sorry...

The last time I read this story, it had spaces between the paragraphs. The formatting was better, and, honestly, this time it looked as if it had been copied from somewhere else and pasted. I recently had someone steal two of my stories posted on fanfiction.net, and am simply a bit over sensitive right now. Reading the exact same story I'd read somewhere else, with a "By" name on it that was different from the person's name who I remembered reading it hunder made me instantly jump to conclusions. I'm very sorry, and I hope you accept my apology.

Okay, glad fighting is over! NOW WE WANT A SEQUEL! Don't we Heather? Uh YEAH, Baby!SEQUEL!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back