• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I laugh at Jeanie

Magician4fem

I Laugh At Jeanie
By. Magician4F

Let me know how you like it! E-mail me.

Jeanie colapsed into her soft red easy chair in disgust. Tonight was the party and she didn't
have a fine peice of jewelry to wear with her favorite evening dress! How would she ever make
the other women green with envy if she had nothing glitzy and expensive to wear?
Jeanie was a tall blond with a mane of long silky hair and peircing blue eyes that sparkled
whenever she was excited. Geanie was home from work all day, so she was lounging around the
house in some old denim pants and a T-shirt stained with a grape juice. She looked down at her
clothes and smirked; why should she even bother changing for the party if she has no jewelry to
wear with it. No diamonds......no gold...no silver..sigh!
Then there was a knock at the door. She hadn't been expecting a package, but there it was!
A pimply-faced Fed-Ex boy had appeared on her doorstep with a small cardboard box and a clip-
board to sign. Geanie snatched the package from the delivery boy and slammed the door in his
face; she hadn't even sighned for the curious package! She hadn't even waited to sit down before
ripping open the package to see what was inside.
It was a beautiful glass bottle, the type that Mid-Eastern people would refer to as a
"lamp". It was tall and narrow at the top, while squat and fat at the bottom. As Geanie shook the
lamp, she sensed that something was inside. Excited, she scrambled for the cork and popped it.
A thunderous laugh exploded from inside the glass vessel, as a glittering blue mist escaped
into the center of the living room. The mist swirled and condensed, until finally, it formed into the
shape of a man. He was a rather fat man, yet he had a handsom Arabian face; Geanie was shocked
to see that he was nothing but a thin trail of vapor bellow his belt. What was he?
"FREE," the legless aparition roared with glee. "I AM FREE FROM THAT CURSED
LAMP! FREE, AFTER 2,000 YEARS OF CONFINEMENT. HAHAHAHA!"
"I was the one who freed you." Geanie said nervously.
"So you have," the stranger said with a grin....Geanie couldn't help but think the strange
man was doing more than looking at her, he was leering!
"I AM GALDOTH," The man boomed. "I AM A GREAT AND POWERFUL SPIRIT,
WHO WAS IMPRISONED IN THAT TERRIBLE MAGIC LAMP!"
"Your a spirit of the magic lamp? A GENIE?" Geanie's eyes widened in surprise.
"WAITE! IF YOUR A GENIE AND I FREED YOU, THEN YOU OWE ME A WISH,
RIGHT?"
The magical spirit grinned evily. "A wish? Why...yes....I supose you deserve such a reward
from me....what do you ask of me?"
Geanie was far too wrapped up in herself to notice the Genie's wicked smile or the feindish
glimmer in his eyes.
"I have a party tonight," Geanie blurted out like a mad woman. "I need something fancy to
wear with my dress..........SOMETHING WITH DIAMONDS!"
"Diamonds," The Genie smiled. "Maybe something to wear around the neck...LIKE A
necklace?"
"YES!" Jeanie exclaimed. "I want a diamond necklace......LOTS AND LOTS OF
BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS."
The Genie smiled wickedly. "Yes..a diamond collar for the lady, who freed me from my
unjust imprisonment."
With a snap of his ghostly fingers, the Genie made a beautiful diamond band appear around
Genie's neck.
Jeanie was speechless...never had she ever seen such a flawless piece of jewelry. "Thank
you," she nearly cried. "Its lovely, I always wanted a necklace like this!"
The Genie smiled to himself as he drew closer to Jeanie. "Actually, Jeanie, its called a
collar......a slave collar." The Genie laughed menacingly.
"Wha?..." Jeanie whispered uneasily. She suddenly took notice of the apparitions
unwholesome manerisms, and she didn't like it. Jeanie reached up to pull off the necklace, but it
wouldn't come off! It was locked on her.
"You were right, Jeanie," The mad spirit boomed. "That colar is lovely, but not nearly as
lovely as you. The Sultan's harem was also very lovely, but the miserable old ruler wouldn't let
me play with a single one! When I tried, he imprisoned me in that lamp. But now im free....FREE
TO CONTINUE MY PLAY WITH MY OWN HAREM GIRL..." he pointed at Jeanie.
"AND NOW, JEANIE," the spirit smirked. "IT'S TIME YOU WORE VESTMENTS
MORE FITTING FOR MY NEW SLAVE GIRL."
There were no magic words. There was no cloud of smoke or bolt of lightning. Jeanie
looked down to see her normal clothes gone. The costume was in two parts; her top was nothing
but two thin triangles of purple silk, while her bottom was a loin cloth made of not much more
material. The silk was light and very transparent; even in the dim light of her living room, Jeanie
could easily see the outline of her nipples and vagina through the skimpy garment. Her new
diamond collar was still clasped around her neck, but now it had begun to glow with a soft blue
light.
The evil Genie leered in satisfaction as he studied his new "play-thing" from head to toe.
He reached out with one index finger and lightly brushed the side of Jeanie's bare ribs.
She nearly jumped out of her tiny garment and burst into a momentary fit of giggles. She
was ticklish!
The wicked spirit took careful note of Jeanie's weakness, and then he began to laugh
himself. "NOW THEN, TICKLE SLAVE," The Genie laughed harshly, "IT IS TIME YOU
ENTERTAINED ME! DANCE! DANCE FOR ME, YOUR NEW MASTER."
From elsewhere in her home, Jeanie could hear a Mid-Eastern melody begin to play.
"No," she said to herself; yet she was seized by an uncontrollable urge to danse! It was her
diamond necklace; it was magically forcing her to do the Genie's bidding!
She was powerless to stop herself from dancing in a most erotic way. Her body was
swaying back and forth rousingly. Every move she made, while combined with her skimpy slave
costume, revealed more and more of her body. Her breast bounced and threatened to emerge
from her top, while her loin-cloth barely concealed the soft pink pussy hiding behind it. As the silk
from her outfit caressed her skin, Jeanie found herself involuntarily moaning with pleasure.
Worst yet, her hands were being held high above her head as she danced; leaving her near-
bare body totally vulnerable to the evil Genie's playful probing and teasing of her soft white flesh.

The Genie was taking full advantage of his captives predicament. He produced a large pink
Ostrich feather from inside his turban and began to use it on his new toy. He let Jeanie do all the
tickling for him; all he did was hold out the tip of the feather against her skin, and allowed her
undulating dance to move the feather lazily across her body! The passive method was very
effective, for Jeanie was soon sputtering out giggles within minutes of being touched by the
plume.
"No....(giggle)..no..please..." Jeanie pleaded while continuing her involuntary dance. She
was absolutely helpless; she couldn't stop dancing; she couldn't lower her arms to protect herself;
and couldn't stop the evil spirit from tickling her.
The Genie came up with a new tickle game. He produced a long thin turkey feather and
made a game of trying to place the tip inside her bare belly-button! With the way Jeanie was
dancing, it was in fact a difficult game; but the results were quite interesting. Jeanie was laughing
hysterically from the tickling.
"HAHAHAHA!" Jeanie quivered helplessly while she danced. "No..stop...please!" Much to
Jeanies horror (and the Genie's delight), all of her dancing and laughing had begun to cause her
left breast to pop out of her flimsy bikini top. Her boob was totally exposed now, and the nipple
was bouncing up-and-down in tune to the music! Her breast was exposed and she was powerless
to cover herself or even stuff the rogue booby back into her costume.
Seeing his new tickle toy's plight, the evil Genie casually shifted his attentions to her
exposed nipple. He playfully dabbled and poked at the steadily hardening tit with the stiff tip of his
feather. With each stroke, Jeanie's nipple grew harder and darker with sensation. Jeanie wasn't
sure which was more horrific, the tickling or the fact that she was getting hot and Horney!
"Enough...for now." The wicked spirit boomed triumphantly. Instantly, the music stopped,
and Jeanie was able to regain control of her body. Her first reaction was to stuff her tickle-abused
breast back into her costume.
"Do you enjoy your necklace?" the Jeanie mocked.
"Dastard!" Jeanie spat. She had wrapped her arms tightly around her near-naked body for
the sake of modesty. She was vaguely aware of how her body tingled with arousal.
Ignoring, the woman's vulgarity, the Jeanie continued to speak. "That special slave collar
makes you do exactly...EXACTLY...what I say."
Jeanie was flush with fear.....did he say "anything"?
The Jeanie pointed to his slave and said, "Come forward and kneel infront of me!"
To Jeanie's horror...she lost control of her body again, and she watched helplessly as she
began to walk tward the evil spirit and then kneel infront of him. Her face was only a few inches
from his cock (which made a very impressive bulge in his Geanie-pants).
The Geanie smiled wickedly. "Now then, Slave, raise your arms high above your head; I
wish to tickle your under-arms!"
"NO!" Jeanie begged..."Don't tickle me anymore!" Yet, despite her objections, Jeanie's
body was listening to the Geanie and not her! Jeanies arms involuntarily began to raise, leaving
the hollows of her under-arms exposed and helpless.
The Geanie laughed. "Why.....thank you, Tickle Slave, I believe I shall tickle both of your
delicate under-arms while you suck my shaft!"
The Jeanie reached out with both of his nimble hands, and he began to dance his fingers
around inside Jeanie's arm pits. Jeanie wanted to laugh...loudly, but the Jeanie 's huge member
was gaged down her throat; the best she could do was give out muffled giggles and gasps.
The Jeanie varied his routine; he didn't just torment Jeanie's under-arms, he attacked as
much of Jeanies bare flesh as he could see. And in her skimpy slave-girl costume, there was plenty
of bare flesh to play with. His fingers explored her ribs with circular strokes. He used a slow-
torturous finger-flick across her belly. The Jeanie even snuck a hand behind Jeanie and playfully
pinched her loin-cloth-clad bottom!
Jeanie was absolutely reduced to a pile of laughing sex-flesh. The combination of the
tickling, her lack of clothes, and the spirit's huge cock in her mouth was driving her over the
edge! All she could think of was getting fucked; she didn't even care if the Jeanie stopped tickling
her, she just wanted release!
"Please..." Jeanie gasped in between sucks. "Fuck me...." Her expression was genuine; she
was totaly defeated and ready to submit to the evil tickle-happy Geanie.
The Geanie stopped his tortures momentarily. "It has been a while without sex." The spirit
thought. "Yes. You shall please me further...."
The Geanie pointed to the bottle he was imprisoned inside, and commanded her to step
inside. "You shall please me inside my bottle." He said with authority.
With a vague understanding of the magics involved with Geanies and theire magic lamps,
Jeanie obeyed and performed a spectacular nose dive into the tiny bottle. As her second foot was
about to disapeer into the lamp, the Geanie grabbed the long bottle neck and tightened it,
preventing Jeanies bare foot from entering the safety of the bottle with the rest of her. What a
sight it was, a long-neck Geanie bottle with a woman's foot sticking out of it!
"I require my slaves to beg for sex a little more than you just did," The Geanie said while
lifting the bottle and sitting himself down on Jeanie's sofa. "I usualy excite them further..making
them scream and plead for the jewel between my magical thighs!"
The Geanie reached for a huge pink feather and began to brush it across Jeanie's bare foot.
The result instantly caused muffled giggles from inside the magic bottle. Her foot squirmed
around in a useless attempt to avoid the feather, But what could she do? She was trapped inside a
bottle while her helpless foot was being teased outside!
"Come, dear," The Geanie grinned smugly. "Catch the feather......use your toes to catch
the feather.." He laughed horrible as Jeanie wiggled her toes around in the vain attempt at actualy
trying to snatch away the plume from her tormentor; her efforts only served to tickle her more as
the feather constantly came into contact with the super-sensitive spots of her toes and upper arch.
By now, the geanie bottle began to shake with Jeanies laughter. The spirit continued his
torments for another hour before agreeing that his captive slave was horny enough.
"And now, my pretty tickle-slave," The spirit said while entering the bottle. "You shall
fulfill more of my fantasies..."

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back