• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laugh for me, Precious (m/f) Part 3

Morning Angel

TMF Expert
Here's the conclusion. Sorry I took so long getting this done. Hope you enjoy it!
MA:angel:

He leisurely sauntered over to my bare feet, toes gleaming with cherry-red polish. “Ready to beg?” he asked.
I was exhausted from the torture he’d inflicted upon me over the past 45 minutes. I could feel my skin tingling all over my body where he had tickled me. I barely had the strength to plead coherently through the after-shock laughter that still escaped my lips. “Please,” I gasped. “Please... no more tickling... mercy... please.” “You want mercy?” he retorted mockingly. “Silly little girl, you don’t know what you want.” What was it about his teasing that drove me absolutely wild?
Maybe it was the fact that his words were true. At that point I didn’t know what I wanted. Part of me wanted this torment to be over, but another part couldn’t help but want the tickling to go far beyond the original aims of this session. It didn’t matter, in the end, because I was powerless to act on either of these desires. I could plead all I wanted—I was completely under his control, and that realisation excited me even more.
As he ran an index finger up the sole of my right foot, his teasing continued: “I never dreamed I could make you surrender this easily, Precious.” All my anger, sexual frustration, humiliation and desire broke the surface as I shouted, “Precious, am I? Ok then, prove it! No limits!” For once he was caught off-guard, and again he spoke, but this time instead of teasing me he looked straight into my eyes and spoke simply.
“Are you sure you want this?”
Although he still wore an impish smile, his voice was sincere. I couldn’t keep eye contact, but my voice was steady as I answered, “Yes.”
With my eyes closed, I braced myself. I expected the fiercest assault my feet had ever faced. I expected non-stop tickling. I expected his goal to be to tickle me to death. But instead he began gently rubbing my feet with his strong, warm hands, sensually caressing every inch. His nimble touch, which had only a few moments ago been agonizing, was now affectionate, even loving. He massaged each individual toe, moved up around my ankles and back down over my arches. Occasionally he would tickle my feet, but it was such a soft tickling that I didn’t reflexively pull away from it. In between light giggles I moaned out loud before I could stop myself. “That’s it,” he said. “You’re so beautiful when you’re on the edge.”
It felt wonderful, and I was more aroused than ever, but it confused me even more than the tickling. Our hour was almost up. What did he hope to accomplish by taking me to the edge of bliss and then leaving me? Well, if I was to be his plaything, I might as well play along. I opened my eyes, ready to ask tauntingly if that was the best he could do. But as I looked at him, I saw how much he was enjoying massaging my feet and making me sigh with pleasure. He looked like he never wanted to stop. He looked up at me and saw my confusion, and he abruptly removed his hands from my feet. I gasped in surprise and frustration, wanting more than anything to have his hands on me again. I could tell he wanted it too. He was breathing heavily. His erection was so large that his pants looked ready to burst open, but there was more than lust in the expression on his face. He wasn’t just having casual fun.
“Time’s up, Precious,” he whispered. “Unless, of course, you beg me.” And then I understood it all. He didn’t want to make me beg for him to stop tickling me. He wanted me to beg for it to continue. I knew then that his fiendish, relentless tickling and his teasing massage had been as much for my benefit as for his own. He wanted to stay with me. As if reading my mind, he stepped out of the dominant personality he’d assumed for our session and said in a husky voice, “I can extend our time here. I can give you everything you crave, but I have to know that you want this as much as I do. You know what I need to hear from you, my darling.” Oh yes, I knew. It would mean swallowing my pride and falling fully into submission, something I had never done for anyone under any circumstances before. But I was finally ready.
“Tickle me,” I whispered.
“Louder.”
“Tickle me!”
“Not good enough. I have to hear your need.”
“Goddamn it, just tickle me! Now! Please!”
“So the whole dungeon can hear you.”
“TICKLE ME! TICKLE ME INSANE, TICKLE ME TO DEATH. PLEASE PLEASE TICKLE ME TO ORGASM. OH GOD, I NEED YOU, WANT TO BE TICKLED BY YOU SO BADLY I CAN’T STAND IT.”
I was out of breath and my voice was hoarse, but I had finally spoken the truth and I had never felt better. He learned in and kissed me full on the lips, and said, “That was magnificent, Precious. I’m going to buy us some more time.” And then he was back in character. “Don’t go anywhere, now,” he taunted.
A minute later he was back. He silently stripped and put on a condom. Seeing his naked body kicked my desire up another notch. I wanted him inside of me now, and I didn’t know how long I could hold out against this final torture. Carefully he released my legs from their bonds, and as he climbed onto the bondage table he raised my legs up over his shoulders, spreading them wide. My arms were still bound and stretched tightly above my head, and he started with them, tracing tiny invisible lines down my forearms, over my biceps, slowly, slowly into my underarms. I was laughing uncontrollably and moaning again. I began to grind my hips, searching for his cock, delirious with desire. He chuckled again, and that alone was enough to make me moan and beg through my giggles, “I need you now… heeheehee… please… heeheehahaha… make love to me.” “Naughty, naughty. Aren’t we impatient,” he answered. “I think naughty little girls should be punished. I think naughty little girls should get their tummies tickled.”
And with that he started to spider-tickle all over my ribs, tummy and hips, quick tickles that left me one step behind, never knowing where I’d feel his hands next. I was hysterical, couldn’t speak. It took a moment to realise that he had slipped his cock inside of me. “I never could resist you naughty girls,” he said. He continued tickling my ribs as we moved together towards orgasm. The double stimulation was almost enough to make me pass out as I rose to a powerful crescendo and experienced a climax that was like nothing I’d ever felt before. Before I could recover, his hands travelled across my ribs, back over my tummy, and down to my thighs and knees. “No!” I cried, but he knew I wanted it. We were both giggling like little kids as he slowly lowered his wiggling fingers to my body and teased me. “I’m gonna getcha. Tickle, tickle, tickle, Precious.” Less than a minute after he began clawing at my knees I screamed and shuddered with a second orgasm. This time the stimulation, emotion and exhaustion were too much and I lost consciousness.
When I awoke I found myself unbound and lying on a couch in his arms. For a few minutes I just lay there contented, but a question still weighed on my mind. “How did you know the way I felt about you?” I asked. “I didn’t,” he said, stroking my hair. “I knew the moment I saw you that you were everything I wanted, but I had no idea that you already felt the same way. I’d only hoped to move you to new heights of pleasure and show you how truly wonderful erotic tickling can be. I know the original plan was to make this a playful tickling session, but the more we talked the more connected I felt to you. Then when you walked in the door I knew that you were my dream come true. Not just a tickler’s dream, but my dream, my personal fantasy. I knew that you were scared, but somewhere inside I could sense how much you longed to be tickled to your absolute limits. I wanted to reassure you that not only could you survive it but you would emerge happier than you’ve ever been in your life.” I didn’t have to say anything. All I had to do was look at him and he could read me. I met the gaze of this amazing man, knowing my life would never be the same again.

The End

Applause

That is one truly amazing tale. To say that I am astounded by your writing is a gross understatement indeed.

Al ayat,

I don't know whether to cheer or breathe heavily!

YAY! And WOW! It's like you read my mind or something! Other than the dungeon setting, that was like you plucked that right out of my imagination. Outstanding tale! :woot:

Wow !!!!!!!

great, great GREAT story !
I really loved everything in it. It's a fantasy I also share.
Is it just one of your fantasies or is there anything true in it ?
Anyway, do it again whenever you want.

oh my God... just incredible. the fear of really facing your desires. of saying them out loud. the confusing emotions and needs. all expressed so beautifully... and answered so completely.

I was so glad to see a third part to this story that I just dove right in. now I am going to go read it all over again. I really do hope you decide to keep writing.

Thank you all so much! I was nervous about posting such a personal story (and no, it's not true at all, but I hope someday it will be), but your responses have been great. Even after being a member of the TMF for over 6 months, the idea that other people can relate to my fantasies is still mind-blowing. But i guess it shouldn't be, since so many of the stories I read here (including yours, Ayla) mirror what's in my head.

Oh...
My...
God...

Ahem, right, English, sentences, I can do that. Wow. Just.... wow. Superb lass, wonderful chracters, well written and totally captivating.

The only thing I'd have changed (and I'm really stretching here) is switching the phrase "Precious" for something else considering what film's currently sucking up every box office dollar/pound/whatever at the moment (sorry, Golumn overload :p). Aside from that, I take great pleasure in inflicting the curse of the TMF upon you with the magic phrase:

MORE! :D

As a side note, what is it about this place that attracts so many top flight writers?

'Tis good stuff, no?

BOFH666 said:
Oh...
My...
God...

As a side note, what is it about this place that attracts so many top flight writers?

As I'm sure you're already well aware, it just feels damned good to have a creative outlet. Plus a place to share these innermost thoughts and have them appreciated, not judged for them.

Just when I think I've lost this story to the depths of the second page...

Steve and Dan, thank you for the boosts! Praise from you guys is always a gift. I hadn't even considered the possible LOTR echoes... oops... my only defense is that I started writing this story before Return of the King came out. Curse of the TMF, eh? Well I don't know when I'll have the chance to write creatively again now that my courses are starting up again, but there always comes a point when I can no longer ignore the creative urge, so never fear:) I've marvelled at the concentration of talented writers here too, and I think that Dan's right. A lot of people here have fantasies that often can't be realised and so they sit in our minds with the TMF as our only outlet. Ok, maybe I'm romanticizing a bit, but it sure feels that way sometimes.

Re: Just when I think I've lost this story to the depths of the second page...

Morning Angel said:
Steve and Dan, thank you for the boosts! Praise from you guys is always a gift.

Cool, that'll save on Christmas presents next year. Plus praise is much easier to wrap and cheaper to post. (*Thunk* - okay, look, if you guys want to throw fruit at the jokes, fine, but honking big axes are going a smidge too far, 'kay?)

I've marvelled at the concentration of talented writers here too, and I think that Dan's right.

Shh, quiet, he'll hear you and there'll be no living with him after that...

A lot of people here have fantasies that often can't be realised and so they sit in our minds with the TMF as our only outlet. Ok, maybe I'm romanticizing a bit, but it sure feels that way sometimes.

Ah, but in a few months time you'll be coming to the good ol' UK, where dreams come true! Providing you dream of a slightly damp climate, depressing architecture and an abundance of pubs that is. On the upside, ummm, hang on I'll think of something... ah, yes, if it's romantic and inspirational locations you're after we've got an abundance of 'em.

Now stop all this silly studying and get writing... :D

Steve, you have an answer for everything, don't you? Not that I mind, of course, just stating the obvious:p Cheeky bugger! (See, I'm getting more British every day:D )

Morning Angel said:
Steve, you have an answer for everything, don't you?

Not that I mind, of course, just stating the obvious:p Cheeky bugger! (See, I'm getting more British every day:D )

Daionu sannwyl gyfaill, aruthr daionu. Wrth gwrs, unwaith cael ti dysgu dirweddol Saesneg yn lle hyn Americanaidd ysbwriel ti medru ceisio rhywbeth cymhleth.

Sorry, couldn't resist ;) (And if anyone's reading that who actually knows Welsh, I know the grammer's so bad it's more or less unreadable, I'm a tad out of practice). And yes, you're absolutley right, cheeky bugger is as good a character description as I've ever seen :D. Now if you'll excuse me some rotten swine guilted me into writing a part two for my most recent story so I'd better get back to work (I've heard she turns violent if she doesn't get what she wants, but don't tell her I said that, 'kay?)

BOFH666 said:
Daionu sannwyl gyfaill, aruthr daionu. Wrth gwrs, unwaith cael ti dysgu dirweddol Saesneg yn lle hyn Americanaidd ysbwriel ti medru ceisio rhywbeth cymhleth.

Sorry, couldn't resist ;) (And if anyone's reading that who actually knows Welsh, I know the grammer's so bad it's more or less unreadable, I'm a tad out of practice).

What does it mean? Now I'm all curious!

Originally posted by BOFH666 Now if you'll excuse me some rotten swine guilted me into writing a part two for my most recent story so I'd better get back to work (I've heard she turns violent if she doesn't get what she wants, but don't tell her I said that, 'kay?) [/B]

Not a peep out of me:devil:

Said very tongue-in-cheek it comes out roughly as:

Good, lass, very good. Of course, once you’ve learnt real English and not that American rubbish you could always try something difficult.

Only “lass” isn’t the direct translation (technically it’s “dear friend”, though annwyl (no “s”, that’s a typo) can also mean beloved or darling as well :D One of the reasons I like Welsh as a langauge actually, it tends to be a little more... subtle than English.)

BOFH666 said:
Said very tongue-in-cheek it comes out roughly as:

Good, lass, very good. Of course, once you’ve learnt real English and not that American rubbish you could always try something difficult.

Only “lass” isn’t the direct translation (technically it’s “dear friend”, though annwyl (no “s”, that’s a typo) can also mean beloved or darling as well :D One of the reasons I like Welsh as a langauge actually, it tends to be a little more... subtle than English.)

Ooooh, I think I'm starting to like Welsh too.

The Precious!!! Nice writing there Angel!
Great flow from nice, playful meeting to all out tickle submission!!

And in the words of Austin Powers, "and I'm spent"...;) :D
By the way Angel, I LOVE the pig-tails in your members photo!!!

Just wanted to add my kudos as well, MA. Terrific story, love the desire and mutual love and adoration evident in these tales. Please don't be shy, and submit any more stories, I know we'll love them!

Smiley :D

tommytikl and SmileyTkls, thanks! I'm still overwhelmed by all the feedback but, of course, it's much appreciated.

Pigtails are fun, aren't they? I realise I must look quite young in the picture I posted, but rest assured it was taken last year when I was 21.

Applause

Astounding! Morning Angel, an incredible story! (LOVED all three;))
You've really got a talent :)

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back