• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An injury, image lost, drugs, alcohol, and Mr perfect goes over the edge.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following the improbable championship after the uncertainity of the regular season, things should have sailed along smoothly for the Good Guys during the offseason, but they didnt. Naomi suffered a serious arm injury while working out over the winter, and the prognosis was that she would need reconstructive surgery, and be out for at least 3 or 4 months of the following season, a crushing blow to the World Champions. After the surgery, and Naomi's recovery, she became somber and withdrawn. Although she still had young children to take care of, Naomi seemed to go over the edge. She started drinking heavily to drown her sorrows, and to use pot and occasionally Cocaine to escape the pain. It got to the point where Mitch had to care for the kids over the winter, because Naomi was absent either getting drunk or doing drugs with a bad group of people she had met. Mitch tried to get her to stop, and to have teammates talk to her, but the obstinate Naomi wouldnt listen. Her once thin but pretty figure became almost skelatal as she seemed to stop eating and taking care of herself at all. There was no communication either verbal or physical between Mitch and Naomi, as whenever he tried to bring up her situation and get her help, she would just run. Eventually, he got fed up and began spending his nights in the company of other women in their apartment since Naomi was hardly ever home. The sexual tension between Mitch and Adrienne that had existed for years was finally coming to a head, as without a wife and with the way Naomi was behaving, Mitch realized he couldnt be Mr Perfect anymore and began to spend his time with Adrienne, and also Mandy. While Mandy was like a family member and sounding board to him, there was really nothing else between them besides the occasional tickle. Adrienne, on the other hand, was unattached, and as sweet as sugar, extremely supportive and kind to Mitch in his time of need. Gradually, the attraction became sexually charged, and one night, after the children had gone to sleep, Mitch decided to call the baby sitter to watch them and get a room at the hotel, since he knew they were probably going to have sex that night, and still felt weird doing so in the same bed where he had slept with Naomi. Naomi was absent, currently an unfit mother and wife, an alcoholic and drug addict, so even though Mitch was the most honorable man on the face of the earth usually, that night he was so lonely, and with the way things were with Naomi, her substance abuse and refusal to get help, he succumbed to the beautiful and sweet Adrienne. He was so intoxicated by her that on that night he said. "You are incredible, beautiful, kind, warm, patient. Right now I feel like I want to be with you, and go home and tell Naomi that I want a divorce. I'm happy with you Adrienne, and I havent been happy with Naomi for a long time. " He said. "You are so kind, Mitch, and I love you. I know you love your kids and want to keep your family together, but this is Naomi's fault. Shes my teammate and I used to consider her a friend, but she doesnt give a damn about you, her marriage, this team or even her kids. You cant be Saint Mitch forever, we all know that, you've tried to get Naomi to stop her abuse, isnt it time to be happy instead of being miserable? Go home and tell her you want a divorce. I love you Mitch, I can make you happy, and you are a great father, and have tried to be a good husband to Naomi. Dont blame yourself, do it now before it gets worse.
With that, Mitch went to his apartment, where Naomi, apparently high on whatever substance she had ingested the previous night, was lying half assleep on the bed. Mitch went into the room, stirred Naomi, and sat her up. Her face looked skeletal, her cheeks sunken, her eyes had a spaced out look in them. Mitch got Naomi coffee and tried to give it to her, but she fought him. "Dont give me that you prick, or I will throw it up right in your face." she snapped. "You need to sober up, you dirty bitch, I need to have a serious discussion with you, you mental case!" He snapped. She sat on the bed, still spaced out, and he started talking. "You are an alcoholic, and a drug addict. I cant live with you anymore, you dont want to get help, you are a bad wife, and an unfit mother. There is no love, no marriage, no family time, you dont watch over your kids. All you are is a partying, boozing, drug addict nightmare to live with. I wouldnt be surprised if with your attitude if you have turned into a whore as well. You arent the woman I married, and I dont love you anymore. You have no responsibility, no strength, no character, no warmth, and no love for either me or our children. We have been through so much together, and now you are just throwing it away. I need love and compassion and warmth and a family, and you dont give it to me. You are so fucking full of self pity that you have lost all of your values, everything that I fell in love with you for. I need warmth happiness, and compassion, and Iam supposed to find it with you, but I dont. I find it with others. I want a divorce, Naomi, I cant live with you anymore. I want you to clean yourself up now, go get help to rehab or whatever, if you want to retain the children. If not, I will go for custody of them because Iam afraid you will do them harm the way you are now" He said calmly.
Naomi sat still for a second, then got up and picked up a plate and hurled it against the wall in a rage: "Divorce me! Bastard!!! How dare you! Why? Because Iam not Miss glamourous anymore, the star of the the team? I see, you trade in old ugly Naomi for young glamorous Adrienne, you dirty scumbag! She seethed. "No, Naomi, not old and not ugly, just a lethal lying cheating dirtbag with no character. Let's stop the charade, you dont love me either, and I dont think you even love your children. If you did, you wouldnt carry on like this." He said. She smirked at him. "You know what, you're right,. I dont love you. I've been screwing a new man for weeks now, and he has the largest penis, and is so great in bed, something I cant say for you. He also isnt on a stupid tickle team, and doesnt tickle me every chance he gets, because he knows I fucking hate to be tickled. I cant be with this whole group of sick people anymore. A baseball team where everyone tickles each other? How fucking lame. Divorce me, I dont give a fuck. I dont love you either. With my new guy I wont have to have my toes in his mouth every night, because he is normal sexually, unlike you, you sick perverted fetishist fuck. As for the children, I'll clean myself up, and try to get custody, but if I dont, fine, I will visit them. I have decided Iam not going to pitch for this stupid team anymore, and maybe I'll just retire. Whatever it is, it will be fine, as long as I dont have to be anywhere near you, you holier than now lamebrain. Go fuck Mandy, Adrienne, I dont give a fuck who you are with, as long as it s not me. You make me sick to my stomach, and I dont ever want to spend another night under the same roof as you again. I'm going to the hotel, and as for you, go fuck yourself with your perfect team, and lame life for the rest of your life, you sick asshole!" Naomi said, and stormed out. Mitch was now on his own with two kids. He suspected Naomi was never coming back, nor did he really care with the way she had been behaving in the last several months. He had his kids, Adrienne, and the team, and Adrienne and him were in love. Naomi was still a problem, and being the mother of his kids, with her substance abuse, it was a huge problem that was just beginning. Tickle would still happen, on the team, and between Mitch and Adrienne, but none of that seemed to matter now. Mitch had issues to resolve with Naomi, as did the team, even though it was apparent Mitch and Naomi's marriage was over. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

The end

Last edited:
Thank you windowguy, your positive comments are always appreciated. I just felt I wanted to throw a little soil on the "Perfect" Paradise Island Good Guys. Stay tuned, there will be twists and turns you cant imagine, both on the field and off.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back