• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to move forward, the long battle begins, and rock bottom

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Following Naomi's arrest, Mitch's lawyer scheduled an emergency hearing at the courthouse for the purpose of making sure he had temporary custody of the children, which was granted. Mitch had put the young and beautiful Adrienne into a bad situation. Suddenly, she found herself tied in with a family with seemingly insurmountable problems. This man she loved had 24/7 custody of two small children, and she found herself at a very young age as a surrogate mother. In the meantime, Mitch's lawyer tried to be fair and attempted to contact Naomi for the purpose of arranging for him to provide money for her rent and food, as even though he had hateful feelings for her, he didnt want to see his children's mother out in the street. There were times Naomi disappeared and wasnt seen for days, and occasionally someone the team knew would see her hanging out in seedy areas of Nassau city, doing drugs and dressed like a streetwalker. Mitch feared that if Naomi didnt stop her downward spiral, she would just simply die of substance use, and he couldnt bear the thought of explaining that to his children. He sometimes lay awake at night staring into space wondering how this once beautiful woman who he had taken the vows of matrimony, and had two children with, and a life with, could have gone downhill so fast. In the meantime, the team continued to play ball, even though nothing seemed the same. Mitch was hitting 270 instead of his usual 300 to 330, Mandy was doing as good a job as possible as the closer, a job she had held before Naomi joined the team, and the team was just basically trying to survive. April turned to May, and neither the team, Mitch nor the children had heard from or seen Naomi for weeks. The children began pestering Mitch about wanting to see Naomi for Mother's day, and he was tormented, because he honestly didnt know where she was, or if he could deliver that promise to his children. Adrienne was a major support system to him, as although he had litle desire, her emotional and physical presence was like his rock to prevent him from going over the edge. They would occasionally have sex, and tickling was still a part of their lives a little, but things just didnt seem the same no matter how much they tried to have fun. Adrienne, ten years younger than Naomi, was extremely ticklish, especially under her toes, and that is what really got her going. The uncertainity of where Naomi was and what would happen to her was on everyone's mind, and Mitch wondered if he would endure life as a single parent.
Two days before Mother's day, the team returned home for a ten game homestand. That Saturday, they had a night game against the Braves, which they won. The next day was Mother's day. Mitch had always known that whenever the Braves were in town when he was growing up, some major event would happen. His grandmother had passed away, he had graduated college, and his best friend had moved away from him, all when Atlanta was in town. Once again, the fate of the Braves would touch Mitch and the children's lives in a way he would not have dreamed. After the game, Mitch and Adrienne got a bite to eat, and then went back to her apartment. The Saturday night parties and tickle fests had been put on hold for a while due to Mitch and Naomi's situation, and the state of the team. Mitch, Adrienne and the kids were all sleeping at around 3am in the morning when the phone rang. Mitch answered it in a slumber, and on the other end was a very familiar voice: "Mitch, Help me" He shook the cobwebs out of his head: "Naomi?" "Help me, Mitch, please" She said in a faint whisper. "Naomi, where are you? Whats the matter?" "Tell the children goodbye and that their mommy loves them" She murmured. "Naomi, stay with me" He said. Then there was silence. Mitch hung up, and star 69ed the number, thankfully, it was from a number at the hotel. Mitch woke Adrienne and called the police, who accompanied him to the hotel. After knocking on the door, and receiving no answer, they kicked it in. On the ground, they found Naomi, alive, but unconscious, she had taken an overdose of pills. An ambulance arrived and Naomi was taken to Nassau hospital in critical condition from a drug overdose. It wasnt known whether she would live or die. By morning, Mitch called Lee Sniderman, Mandy, and other teammates, who joined him at the hospital. It was all over the radio and tv morning news: "Good Guys pitcher Naomi Watts was rushed to Nassau hospital early this morning in critical condition from an overdose of pills. At this hour, it wasnt known whether or not she would survive" Mitch had to return to the apartment briefly to attempt to place it into an explanation for his children. He had tears in his eyes as he sat his son and daughter down, and tried to figure out how to tell the young children the worst news that their mother may not make it. "We found mommy, she called me last night, she's very very sick. You know Mommy's problem where she takes things shes not supposed to, well, she took many things last night that she wasnt supposed to. We have to pray that God doesnt take her away from us, because right now, the doctors arent sure if he will or not" Mitch said. The children started to cry hysterically. In their little minds, they knew that their mother had a problem, and in spite of the fact that she had hurt them and herself, still loved her. With Naomi's life hanging in the balance, it didnt seem right to have a baseball game on that Sunday afternoon, so Lee Sniderman contacted Bobby Cox, the Atlanta manager, and asked him if the Braves would mind postponing the game until the next time they were in town. Under the circumstances, the Braves said that they would agree to postpone the game, and offered prayers for Naomi.
As much as he hated Naomi, and with all she had done to him and his children, Mitch couldnt phatom what life would be like for him and the kids if Naomi died. For three nights Adrienne watched the children, as Mitch sat at Naomi's bedside. He had experienced brutally hurt feelings from her treatment of him, but none of that seemed to matter, all that mattered is that she survived for his kids. Finally, early Wednesday morning, the doctors said that Naomi was out of danger and that the substances she had ingested had passed from her system. She had been unconscious for more than 72 hours, but had managed to hang on. That morning, she stirred from her unconsicious state and began murmuring. "Where am I? What happened?" She opened her eyes. "Mitch, where are the kids?" "The kids are fine, they are with Adrienne and shes taking care of them. Naomi, you're in Nassau hospital. I dont quite know how to explain what happened to you in the state youre in now" He said quietly. "Tell me" she said quietly. "Naomi, you tried to commit suicide. You called me at 3am Sunday morning to tell me you had taken an overdose, and needed help. We found you at the hotel and brought you here. You've been here ever since."He said. Naomi stared up at the ceiling and tears of misery ran down her face. "Oh my God, my children. What have I done?" "Naomi, you are going to be cared for here, and they will take you out of danger, but you need help. I want to get you help. Even if we arent together as husband and wife, you are the mother of my children, they love you, and I want you well for them, we dont want to lose you, please, this alcoholism and drug abuse has got to stop. I will do whatever I can to help you, and so will the team, we all love you, and want you to be well, but you have to help yourself. If not for me, then for your kids, please" Naomi nodded:" Okay, I'm going to get help. Mitch, I'm so sorry, I'm a crazy fucked up lady. I dont want to die. This was my lesson. I want to be here for my kids" she said.
It was rock bottom, Naomi had almost been lost due to her rampant substance use. Was it the end of her abusing, and would she get better, or was it the beginning of the end, and would she go over the cliff, and fade away? Stay tuned for the answer.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back