• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something In S.W.A.T

$Tickletorturer

TMF Expert
Ok, as some may know I work in a video store. As such we are constantly playing movie trailers. In the trailer for S.W.A.T. (availible Dec. 30th on dvd and video) I wasn't watching but I heard a line that caught my interest. One of the male characters (I think it was colin farrell, like I said I wasn't watching) asks the female s.w.a.t. member "Then why are you smiling?" and she replies "cause it tickles". I then quickly looked to the television but it had cut to the next scene. My better instinct tells me it's probably nothing major but I'm interested to know what's up with that.

Tried to find it in the movie, couldn't find anything, can you possibly give me anymore detail about the scene? The SWAT team actress is a cutie as well. She would be a great tickle "victim."

I watched that entire movie twice, and I got nothing. Are you sure it was SWAT? I'm kind of angry becasue the female SWAT member does look very ticklish. :sowrong:

Okay I saw the preview too it was the black guy who is the leader of the group he says "time to put our killing faces on." and the female member says "I already have mine on." then he says "Why are you Smileing?" and she says "because it tickles me." I don't know why but I saw the movie twice and it wasn't in it mabye in the deleted scenes or something try that and see what happends.

This was reported when it originally came out, and I remember hearing the same thing in a DVD promo (though I never caught it in the original promos when it was in theaters) so I believe there is a line to this effect in there. It sounded like it was delivered a little humorlessly, but I could be wrong. It was very fast.

i saw the DVD trailer last nite, and that line was uttered, quite nonchallantly. and as has been said already, it wasn't in the final movie version.

:p I hate to burst everyone's bubble but "It tickles me" is an expression used to display contentment and joy. It fals into the category along with "...tickled pink" and "...it tickled me". :)

Just wanna finialize what happened as I've seen the trailer several times since. It takes place in a staircase and samuel l. jackson's character says "okay let's get into killing mode people". Michelle Rodriguez's character replies "I am in killing mode", Samuel asks "then why are you smiling?" and michelle says "because it tickles me". No tickling or anything. Sorry to disrupt everyone, false alarm. Go back to your lives nothing to see here move along!

Actually I had seen the promo and understood how Michelle meant it.
It still was cool to hear a tough chick (most of her characters) say "it tickle me".

Works for me. :p

DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back