• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AOL chatroom tickle #2

Magician4fem

Magician4fem [9:00 PM]: Hi honey

Foottklrinsocal [9:00 PM]: hi

Magician4fem [9:00 PM]: I've been waiting all week for this

Foottklrinsocal [9:01 PM]: me too

Magician4fem [9:01 PM]: cool

Foottklrinsocal [9:02 PM]: mmmm u are right

Magician4fem [9:02 PM]: lol...so what shall it be. will I be the tickler or ticklee tonight?

Foottklrinsocal [9:03 PM]: what do u like to do

Magician4fem [9:03 PM]: I can do either one...you decide

Foottklrinsocal [9:03 PM]: wel i am a ticklee

Magician4fem [9:03 PM]: alright then I will tickle u tonight.

Magician4fem [9:15 PM]: Even better...were behind my house..at the beach...were both in our bikinis and getting some sun

Foottklrinsocal [9:15 PM]: mmm ok

Magician4fem [9:16 PM]: were laying down..im checking out your hot body..and even hotter feet..Mmmm....trying to find an excuse to tickle them

Foottklrinsocal [9:16 PM]: what are ya looking at maria

Magician4fem [9:17 PM]: Your feet, hun. Im afraid there going to get all sun burned.....did you put any lotion on them?

Foottklrinsocal [9:17 PM]: no i didnt i forgot to babe

Magician4fem [9:18 PM]: (faking shock and surprise)......I take out a bottle of baby oil lotion and tell you to get on your tummy

Foottklrinsocal [9:18 PM]: ok i roll on my belly

Magician4fem [9:20 PM]: I straddle your back....and hold your legs in place as I place a set of Croquete hoops over your feet to anchor them in place in the sand..imobilizing your feet I tell you its so you don't move and ruin the lotion...

Foottklrinsocal [9:20 PM]: ok thanjyou for rubbing it in for me

Magician4fem [9:22 PM]: your welcome..I say as I take another two hoops and anchor your outstreched wrists into the sand...your now face down and spread eagle in the sand...when im sure you can't move I playfuly smack you on your qute little ass and tell u to lay still as I apply th lotion

Foottklrinsocal [9:22 PM]: what is the idea of this why u tie me down

Foottklrinsocal [9:22 PM]: 9moves)

Magician4fem [9:23 PM]: try to lay still honey (giggling)..you don't want sand in your suite do you?...I take a small "dot" of lotion on my finger and gently glide it across the arch of your foot

Foottklrinsocal [9:24 PM]: eeeekkk hahaha that tickles maria

Magician4fem [9:25 PM]: does it? I say (straddling you..loving the sensation of you ass rubbing into my crotch as you shudder with laughter)....I take another dot of lotion and stroke your arch again..slower this time

Foottklrinsocal [9:25 PM]: hmmmmmmmm this tickles maria why u wanna tickle my little feet for

Magician4fem [9:26 PM]: am I tickling you? (giggle)..im just putting lotion on your feet..I have to do it slowly if im going to do it right..I say as I scratch a little more lotion into the palm of your helpless foot

Foottklrinsocal [9:27 PM]: hahaah why do u have to have me tied up hahahehehha

Magician4fem [9:28 PM]: so you can't escape as I tickle you silly.......placing a big glob of lotion on your feet I begin to dance my fingers across both of them

Foottklrinsocal [9:28 PM]: hahaahheheehehe maaarriiiaaa this tickles so much haahahhehehe

Magician4fem [9:29 PM]: awww....poor baby...tickle tickle

Foottklrinsocal [9:29 PM]: hahahahehehe i fight against my restraines

Magician4fem [9:30 PM]: sorry..your stuck girl.......-playfully stroking your feet....I reach behind and untie your bikini top...Opps (giggle)

Foottklrinsocal [9:31 PM]: hahaahehhe no please haahhehe

Magician4fem [9:32 PM]: don't move so much babe...you don't want your boobs to stick out infront of all these people on the beach, do you? (I say as I run my fingers up and down the arches of your slippery feet)

Foottklrinsocal [9:33 PM]: nnoooooo i dooont hahaahheheheehe it tickles so much hahahee pklleeeaassseee

Magician4fem [9:34 PM]: oh no! (I gasp)..dear...i've been so buisy with the palms of your feet that I've forgotten all about your toes...I can't let them get sunburn...(grin)

Foottklrinsocal [9:35 PM]: nooo please maria what ever u do not my toes pleaseeeee

Magician4fem [9:36 PM]: coating one long fingernail with oil...I worm it between you big toe and fortoe...twirling and curling it as it goes in.......

Foottklrinsocal [9:36 PM]: awwwwwww hahaahhehehehhe pllleeaaseee not the toes hahahheheh (i curl my toes)

Magician4fem [9:37 PM]: koootchie...kooooo...I say as my mischeivouse finger darts in and out between you toes....

Foottklrinsocal [9:37 PM]: hahahahehehehehhe omg omng it tickles soo much

Magician4fem [9:38 PM]: hahaha.....So my dear, lets play a game, now that I have your attention..(U puntuate with a quick tickle of your left foot

Foottklrinsocal [9:38 PM]: ppllllleeeaaassseeee mmaarriaa

Foottklrinsocal [9:39 PM]: my feet is sooo ticklish

Magician4fem [9:39 PM]: Im going to write a word across the palm of your left foot......if you guess the word right, I will tie your top back on..but if you get it wrong...I'm going to untie your bottom and tickle you naked.......(I say toying with your feet with one lazy finger

Foottklrinsocal [9:40 PM]: no wrighting please hahahehehaha

Magician4fem [9:41 PM]: oh like you can stop me...(grining)..I trace a long red fingernail across the palm of your foot...slowly writing out a word (it rymes with WEATHER)

Foottklrinsocal [9:42 PM]: hahahehehehe heather is the word heather haahhehehe

Magician4fem [9:42 PM]: awwww....sory babe.....I say as I give you a "punishment" tickle across both feet

Foottklrinsocal [9:43 PM]: noooooooooooooooooo ahahahahahheheh i flex my feet please this is worst toture than my ex gave me hahahehehe

Magician4fem [9:43 PM]: ....I reach around and untie your bottom..."now your wearing nothing!...shame shame...what would your daddy say?" I laugh as I give your bare ass a quick tickle....

Foottklrinsocal [9:44 PM]: hhheee he be mad please stop hahahehhe

Magician4fem [9:45 PM]: reaching out..I pluck a SeaGull feather from the sand (the word that rymes with Weather)......

Foottklrinsocal [9:45 PM]: this is emberrasment
Foottklrinsocal [9:45 PM]: haha not a feather please
Foottklrinsocal [9:45 PM]: this is total emberrasment worst than when i had to hop on 1 foot out in my yard hahahhehehehe
Foottklrinsocal [9:46 PM]: feather its feather maria

Magician4fem [9:46 PM]: brb

Foottklrinsocal [9:46 PM]: as i curl my toes)

Foottklrinsocal [9:46 PM]: k

Magician4fem [9:48 PM]: (im back)...taking the tip of the plume..I run it the lenght of your bare ass crack to the hollow in back of your knee...to the palm of your foot

Foottklrinsocal [9:49 PM]: hahahehehe

Magician4fem [9:50 PM]: dabbing it back and forth across your tender sole I "paint" your foot with the baby oil

Foottklrinsocal [9:50 PM]: my poor foot is tickled totured
Foottklrinsocal [9:50 PM]: hahahehehehhehe awwwwww it ticklesss soo muchh maria hahahahehehe

Magician4fem [9:51 PM]: I think I've done a little more then simply tickle you my bare-assed beauty...I whisper in your ear and then kiss the back of your neck

Foottklrinsocal [9:51 PM]: i have lil wrinkjles in my feet
Foottklrinsocal [9:52 PM]: mmmmm

Magician4fem [9:52 PM]: I see....tracking the lines in your feet with the tip of my fingernail....just like a game of tick-tac-toe...

Foottklrinsocal [9:52 PM]: hahaheehhe no games on feet hhahehe u like to tickle my feet maria dont u haahhehehe

Magician4fem [9:53 PM]: oh yes....abandoing the feather..I stick it in your ass making you look like a silly ostriche...I begin to tickle your feet with my fingers

Foottklrinsocal [9:53 PM]: foot flexing
Foottklrinsocal [9:53 PM]: hahahahehehehehhe nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Foottklrinsocal [9:58 pm]: is not online

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back