• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CIARA s FEAR

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Please forgive the many English errors my story may have.
thanks Diego

CIARA s FEAR
An Inquisition tickle torture story
Extreme F/F & sex

As she traveled through Spain, Ciara was excited to discover the rich medieval legacy of this former powerful empire. In special she was anxious to learn about the infamous Inquisition and its horrors.

She was in Toledo traveling alone ready to begin a tour in a rather small and obscure castle with its dungeons, she was tantalized by the exotic beauty of Mercedes a beautiful Spanish woman with a slim body, very tanned skin with incredible black eyes and hair.

Mercedes was the guide and she was literally eating Ciara alive with her lustful eyes marveled by the sexy Irish red hair. She watched delighted the tourists well cared feet, pale wearing simple flip flops.

“ Now this is my favorite part of the tour, we are entering the torture chamber” said Mercedes to the small group of tourists but looking to Ciara with a smile.

Ciara watched and learned about the different torture instruments, delighted and frightened by the precise and rather sadistic comments of the guide.

“Just imagine the poor prisoner in this fantastic instrument, THE RACK” explained Mercedes and added “ His body, absolutely helpless being stretched to its limits… and beyond….his flesh vulnerable to the tormentors sadistic will… maybe red hot pincers in the soles of his bare feet…maybe lashes in his stretched upper body……..”

Ciara was almost hypnotized by the detailed descriptions of this woman, she was frightened but still could not resist to learn more about the horrible tortures practiced to so many people in the name of God….

“Foot torture was among the top torments during the Spanish Inquisition” said Mercedes showing THE BOOT and describing the awful use of this device: “ The victim s feet were slowly crashed…imagine the pain, imagine the fear….after a proper treatment with this toy the poor prisoner would never walk again, feet and legs destroyed”

After several detailed descriptions Mercedes showed them a rather simple sinister piece of solid wood: “Those are THE STOCKS” “ They were used to restrain the victim, just imagine a woman, a frightened woman, naked, with her vulnerable feet awaiting their horrible fate” “ Maybe needles skillfully applied to the sensitive soles or under the toenails…….but I m sure the most popular treatment was to roast the helpless soles…..red hot coals under them…..flames licking toes, arches and heels……or maybe JUST TICKLING” said the guide laughing and waving her sharp fingernails as tickling.

Ciara went to sleep early. The trip was amazing and she was enjoying each day but the visit to the dungeon and Mercedes were the highest point of the whole experience. A blend of fear and desire was starting to invade her. She slept and dreamed…she was not sure if it was a nightmare but when she was awake she remember dreaming… her helpless body, naked stretched on the torture rack and at her feet tormenting them was Mercedes, enjoying her role as an inquisitor…………..while she recalled her dream Ciara started to touch her sex and excited she masturbate thinking of the Spanish beauty and came to a great orgasm. It was her first consciously lesbian fantasy and she loved it.

That evening she came back to the castle and was greeted by the sexy guide: “I can see that you like dungeons” said the Spanish beauty smiling to the visitor. They had dinner together, Ciara was amazed as Mercedes explained her everything about Toledo, no torture or dungeons were mentioned. After dinner Ciara went back to the hotel, she was feeling dizzy….maybe the wine, Mercedes helped her with a taxi…they went somewhere, Ciara couldn’t remember…..the guide help her lay on a bed…was it a bed?…then she slept.

As she recovered her consciousness Ciara saw herself naked and spread eagled bound to a strange device, she could not move…- What the hell? She said when she realized her situation. A huge mirror in the ceiling allowed her to see her current state. Helpless and vulnerable.

-“ Welcome to MY private dungeon Ciara” said Mercedes. –“ I really love your body and it will be my pleasure to explore it…… inch by inch” “ and don’t worry I will not hurt you…..unless your are not ticklish”

-“Let me out of here, untie me, I ll call the police I…” cried Ciara

-“ Ok don’t tell me! Who are you trying to cheat? Why did you come to me? Why did you look at me? Said the Inquisitor removing her clothes. And added “ I ll work on you ….plain TICKLE TORTURE”

With a devilish grin Mercedes watched the pale and sexy body of her victim, rather tall slim, big breasted with nice curves and pretty sexy feet. She paid attention to the pink soles and the slightly, just slightly calloused heels and balls of the feet, the toll of long walks in flip flops. “ I d like to know if your pretty soles are ticklish, I d like to see if your sexy calloused spots are going to protect you from my expertise” said the tormentor visibly aroused.

-“ I beg you Mercedes PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MEEEEEEEE AAAAAHHHHH!”
But it was late, the attack went to her soft thighs and bony knees, the treatment went for almost a minute and the screams filled the dungeon.

The tormentor went to her victims feet and started a precise work on each and every toe, nails and tongue tickled mercilessly as Ciara shouted in despair. Spreading and wiggling her toes were her only protection but the skilled tormentor kept the tickling exploring each and every line of the soles
-“stoooopleeeeaseI caaaaaaaaaantstaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnooooooooo!!!”

A spot in the center of the arch and a path between the smallest toe and the heel were exhaustively tormented and Ciara was almost fainting.

Mercedes, naked and hot as an oven climbed over her prisoner and demanded: “Kiss my feet and lick my soles you slave or I ll keep the torture”

Exhausted and terrorized Ciara obeyed, sweat covering her entire body, tears in her blue eyes she kissed the most beautiful feet she ever saw…. as she licked Mercedes perfect small tanned feet she tasted the most delicate flavour and watched her tormentor come to an orgasm.

Ciara will never forget the slightly salty taste of those perfect soles. Never in her life.

After her first orgasm Mercedes sat over Ciara s face and ordered: “Lick my pussy, make me come again”

-“NO!!!, NEVER!!” answered Ciara and added “ I AM NOT A LESBIAN, NOT AS YOU!!!”

Mercedes smiled:-“ You know you like it! You will be my confident, my slave and my lover! You will enjoyed it, you are ACTUALLY enjoying this!” “suck my clit! Lick it and maybe I can spare you the torture”

-“ NEVER! YOU LESBIAN!” answered an apparently stubborn Ciara.

-“OK my dear! Lets torture!!” said Mercedes gagging Ciara and started to work her victim s upper body. “Now gagged you will not be able to scream! Just suffer or enjoy….. or BOTH!”

Ciara s ordeal was incredible. Mercedes was sitting over her, her tanned legs at the side of her pale waist, her delicate hands with sharp fingernails waving inches from her trembling ribcage and the smile OH that devilish lustful smile!!!

Mercedes explored every rib, every spot, the navel, the trembling flesh tried to endure the torment but she was losing she could not resist, the silent laugher, she could not breath, she was fainting….Mercedes stopped :-“ Are you going to lick me?” asked the tormentor.

Ciara could not speak but her eyes were pleading for mercy. When the gage was removed she begged –“I ll do it just don’t TORTURE ME anymore!”

-“You know Ciara? Almost ALL women are a little lesbian, most of us have a desire of tasting another woman s flesh, Don’t be ashamed! You are lucky, you can have both. I usually torture men and women, I admit it I prefer women…men are just strong animals with an uncanny desire for power…but we are different….”

Ciara lips and tongue explore her torturers sex tasting her as she felt Mercedes orgasm in her mouth. She will remember the scent forever.
Was it over? Being tied forced to obey was something convenient, she did not want it she thought, she was FORCED.

Mercedes demanded-“ Beg me to fuck you Irish lady!”

-“Listen Mercedes, you have already tortured me, and raped me, I don’t want you to kiss me or fuck me …PLEASE! Don’t! I beg You! Said Ciara crying in despair.

“You ll see!! You will beg me to fuck you! Said Mercedes and sat in a stool just at her prisoner s bound feet. The tickling was intense and so Ciara s screams, the tongue was specially useful in the tips of the pale toes, the fingernails devastated the arches, sides and even the edges of the large feet.

-“NOOOOOSTOOOPICANTSTAAAANOOOOOHEEEEEPLEEEASE!!!”

-“ I like to tickle feet! Its more like a torture, I can work on them as if they have their on life, I know its fetish and I love it!” said Mercedes delighted with the pleas for mercy.

-“ You have very sexy feet my dear, soooo ticklish and I Love those harder spots in your heels and balls of the feet….for them I have a SPECIAL treatment.”

The treatment was quite cruel: It started with tickling and then pinching the slightly calloused spots, not as ticklish as the arches and toes, then nibbling then BITTING. THIS was torture, Mercedes sharp teeth tortured the soles…it was painful enough but safe enough not to harm the skin, biting and nibbling, then tickling thes softer spots-

-“OK! OK!! STOOOOOOOOP FUCK MEEEEE FUCK MEEE PLEASEEEE I BEEG YOOOOUU STOOP THE TORTUREEEE!!!!!!”

Delighted Mercedes started caressing the large breasts of her helpless victim, it was a loving touch, no harm at all, just love….the gifted hands were as skilled in love as in torture, she caressed the nipples and then she kissed them and licked them….Ciara was breathing strongly….when Mercedes went to her sex she was not surprised to feel it wet and juicy…..she used her index to work the clit and Ciara came to a powerful orgasm…then another and another and another….when Mercedes started with her mouth eating and drinking from her beloved lover s pussy Ciara was in heaven.

-“ I love you Mercedes”! said the initiated woman

-“ No more fears? Asked the Spanish beauty”

-“ No more fears”. Was the happy answer

THE END

Diego my friend...........your back!!!

I love this story!

Hey my friend you know who Paris Hilton is? She's up there now....with my Heidi!

Glad your back.

Giantfan :devil:

"GASP" "BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"
Here lies Anna and Heather dead of a heart attack by an amazing tale.

:) Good to hear from you again Diego...great story with my favourite scenarios of nude girls being tickled on the torture rack!

Thank you everyone

Thank you for your very kind words

Giantfan. Its great to here from you again. I am always thinking in Heidi (by the way I dont know who is Paris Hilton)Thanks for your support

Milagros. Thanks for your comments, I am always reading your great F/M stories They inspire me a lot and I ll try to post one in the near future (You are a real master in F/M tickling)

Anna and Heather. I feel very glad to hear you enjoyed the story. I ADMIRE your writing and I am sure you are a great and sexy couple! Many Thanks

Icetickler. Thank you very much. Yes the rack is a fantastic device for our tickling games (and maybe the girl should be tickled in her navel with a melting and tormenting icecube)

Thanks to all
Diego

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back