• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vendetta (women of wrestling) (F/F) wrestling/tickling part 3

primetime

Verified
okay fans, it is time for the next part of this spectacular pay per view. once again, i appreciate all the comments and support and the pay per view is moving along. i also want to thank you guys for nominating me for a Golden Feather. some great writers won that award before and it would be a great honor if i won it. but being nominated is cool. anyway, enough of the self plugging, i hope you enjoy this next episode and please feel free to give feedback. it keeps me going. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the Disciplinarian walked back into the tWo locker room highly upset. her barefeet slapped on the cold concrete of the arena before making contact with the soft carpet inside the dressing room. the rest of the tWo looked at her and knew she was pissed off.

"you alright?" Daffney asked.

the Disciplinarian looked back at her and snarled. "i promise you, NO, i GUARANTEE you that Ice Cold will pay for what she did to me! no one, and i mean NO ONE will embarrass me like that! oooooh!!! i am going to get her!!!"

Hollywood walked over to her and put her arm around her, trying to console her. "dont worry about it. i know you will get Ice Cold back. but right now, we need to focus on the next match. Mystery has to go out and destroy that airhead, Patti Pizzazz. we as a group need to win our matches. we need to show the entire world that the tWo is STILL the most dominant force in women's wrestling. Mystery?"

"yes?" Mystery responded.

"destroy that bitch! especially since she is a Glamour Girl!" Hollywood told her.

"your wish is my command...." Mystery chuckled.

Lee Marshall: "Korn_ste, that was an amazing match! i think the Disciplinarian is going to get revenge though....."

Korn_ste: "without a doubt! i dont think the Disciplinarian likes to be embarrassed like that. hey, what's going on with Hammerin Heather Steele anyway?"

Lee Marshall: "let's take a look...."

the camera panned over towards the stage area, and it showed Stacy Carter stroking the bare soles of Hammerin Heather Steele as she was locked in the stocks. Heather Steele lost her earlier match and her feet have been tickled since then. Stacy made sure that she tickled Heather's soft feet all throughout the Ice Cold/Disciplinarian match.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! STOP!!!! PLEASE STACY!!!! NO MORE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Heather laughed.

"oh no Heather dear! your precious feet need to be tickled! in fact, i will do you a favor! i will stop tickling your feet..." Stacy said with a devious smile.

"oh thank you!!! thank you!!!! it tickled so much! thank you for letting me go!" Heather said with a sigh of relief.

"oh no! I will stop tickling your feet, but your feet will still be tickled...." Stacy giggled.

"WHAT??!!! please Stacy, no more! i'm sorry! if you're not going to tickle me, then who?" Heather asked.

"well, that little boy over there is holding a feather. i think he wants a turn!" Stacy laughed. then she motioned over to Krokus, who walked over towards the crowd and allowed a little boy, about the age of 11, to come towards the stock area. "Hi little man! what's your name?" Stacy asked him.

"Mike!" the boy said with glee.

"well, how would you like to tickle Heather's ticklish feet?" Stacy asked.

"YEAH!!!" the boy shouted.

"well then, there she is....." Stacy then pointed over towards Heather's trapped soles.

the boy made his way over to the stage area and sat on the stool right in front of Heather's vulnerable soles. he had a white seagull feather in his hands and he twirled it between his fingers. Heather's eyes popped wide open when she saw the little boy grow a wicked smile.

"please!!! c'mon little man! please dont tickle my FEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! STOOOOOOOOOOP! MY FEEEEEEEEEET ARE TOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!!!!" Heather roared.

the little boy stroked his seagull feather up and down Heather's pink soles. the boy seemed to be an expert at it as the feather was dragged up and down the length of Heather's meaty soles. Heather's mouth was wide open and hysterical laughter poured out as the feather danced along the undersides of her pudgy toes. the little boy then grabbed Heather's toes and pulled them back, exposing the soft undersides even more. then he poked the feather between the toe crevices and Heather just laughed and laughed. Stacy sat there watching this and was clapping for the boy's efforts. she then got into Heather's face as Heather was laughing her head off.

"told you not to mess with me! now laugh Heather! trust me, this is only the beginning for you! we still have 6 more matches! tickle tickle!" Stacy taunted.

Heather just continued to laugh. her feet were being tormented and she knew that there was still a long way to go before the pay per view ended. she already began to have sweat pour from her pores and all she could do is laugh. her feet were never going to forget this night!

Lee Marshall: "looks like Heather will be busy for a while!"

Korn_ste: "serves her right! she shouldnt have lost that match. now, she has to have her sensitive feet tickled and there is a LONG LONG way to go before VENDETTA is over."

Lee Marshall: "now it is time for the next match! this match should be interesting because it is a clothes vs mask match between Patti Pizazz and Mystery of the tWo."

Korn_ste: "this should be good! i hope Patti loses though. i want to see her naked body! but then again, i always wanted to know what Mystery looks like. hey Lee, if Mystery is unmasked, will she still be called Mystery?"

Lee Marshall: "good point! but anyway, we are going to take a look at how this all started between these two."

a video montage started and it showed Patti Pizazz walking back after she lost her first round match in the Continental tournament. Mystery taunted her and laughed at her, until Mystery herself lost in the tournament as well. the montage continued as it showed Mystery dumping coffee on Patti Pizzazz. then clips showed Patti running into the ring after Mystery had won a match and knocking her out with a vanity mirror. then the challenges were issued, and the montage faded to black.

Lee Marshall: "this match will ultimately embarass the loser. but i do want to advise the parents out there that there could be nudity. parental discretion is advised. now, let's go back to Julie Day who is standing by with Mystery!"

Julie Day stood there, ready to interview another member of the tWo, Mystery. "Mystery, tonight you face the personal assistant of Lana Star, Patti Pizazz, in a clothes vs mask match. if you win, then Patti will be stripped naked, BUT, if you lose, your identity will be revealed. your thoughts on this huge match."

"listen to me Julie Day! i AM Mystery! that goof Patti Pizzazz thinks she will reveal my identity tonight. that shows you how stupid she really is! no, tonight, everyone will see that skinny flabby body of hers when i tear her clothes off after i beat her! get ready everyone for a sight you will never forget! Patti's naked body!!!!" Mystery laughed as she walked away.

MYSTERY (tWo)
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie5.jpg (in a picture with Beckie)

vs

PATTI PIZZAZZ
www.owow.com/Ringsidewith/wow/lanastar/gallery-1/17.jpg (in a picture with Lana Star)

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! this match is the special CLOTHES vs MASK match, scheduled for one fall! first introducing the special guest referee. he hails from the TMF, he is PHREAKADELIC!!!!!" Zechs Merquiise announced.

some music played and Phreakadelic made his way down the ramp. wearing a referee's shirt and black slacks, he had a huge smile on his face as he headed towards the ring. he was excited that he got to referee the match with Patti and Mystery. he knew he was going to see something exciting as he would either see Patti naked or see who Mystery really is. he got into the ring and awaited the start.

"now ladies and gentlemen! introducing the first participant, she is from parts unknown, she is a member of the tWo, here is the mysterious one, MYSTERY!!!!!!!" Zechs announced.

the music of the NWO played and some steam rose from the top of the stage. walking through the smoke appeared Mystery of the tWo. dressed in her black mask, her spandex, sleeveless top, with spandex shorts and black boots, Mystery walked down the ramp. the crowd booed heavily and they were hoping that she would lose. for a long time Mystery had the mask and people always wondered just who was under the mask. would tonight be the night when Mystery's identity would be revealed? Mystery got into the ring and paced around. she remembered how Patti attacked her after her match and couldnt wait to embarrass her. losing to Patti would be humiliating enough, but she would also lose her mask. Mystery vowed that that couldnt happen. she leaned in a corner of the ring and awaited her opponent.

TK81 stood by, ready for his interview. he stared at Patti Pizzazz who was standing there, acting bubbly. he shook his head and began his interview.

"Patti, tonight you have a HUGE match. you take on Mystery, but the thing about is, if you lose, you're going to be naked. are you concerned?" TK81 asked.

"me? concerned? of course not! Mystery is not Hollywood or Chyna for that matter. in fact, she has got to be the weakest member of the tWo. this match is going to like, WAAAAAAAAY easy! i totally expect to win." Patti replied.

"but, if you somehow lose, your body will be shown to the world. keep in mind that at the last pay per view, TOTAL CONTROL, you were covered in honey and feathers. so, getting humiliated is a good possibility." TK81 continued.

"yeah, that was kind of humiliating wasnt it? but i cant think about that. since i am the WOW World Champion's personal assistant, i have to win. Stacy Carter got a win, so i must keep the Glamour Girl streak going. plus, arent you interested in wondering who Mystery is? i mean, she could be Phyllis Diller!" Patti said.

TK81 cringed at the thought of Mystery being Phyllis Diller. "Patti, good luck okay?" he told her. he didnt want to continue this interview any longer than he had to.

"THANK YOU! see you later!" Patti exclaimed.

"and now introducing her opponent! she is the personal assistant of the WOW World champion, Lana Star, she is the one! the only! Patti Pizzazz!!!!" Zechs announced.

the music of Patti Pizzazz played and the "personal assistant" of Lana Star made her appearance at the top of the stage. with a huge smile, she wore her pink cheerleading outfit with the words "Glamour Girls" written across the front, a white cheerleader skirt, and pink boots. she skipped down the ramp to a decent ovation from the crowd. the men in the audience wondered if they were going to see a naked lady tonight. Patti made it to the ring and stared at Mystery. she stuck out her tongue at Mystery and got ready for the match. Bane Daemon rang the bell and the match began.

Mystery charged towards Patti and Patti simply dropped down and executed a drop toe hold. Mystery's face bounced off the mat, and Patti immediately went to work. she put Mystery in a front face lock and squeezed. Mystery groaned in pain, and Patti squeezed harder. then, Patti forced Mystery to her feet, but Mystery then managed to get Patti off of her and threw her against the ropes. Patti bounced off the ropes and fell to the mat, courtesy of a shoulderblock. Mystery stared at a fallen Patti, then tried to drop an elbow. Patti rolled out of the way, and Mystery crashed to the mat. Mystery quickly stood up, and she and Patti stared at each other. the two the decided to lock up, but this time, Mystery planted her boot into Patti's midsection and Patti hunched over. Mystery then quickly did a snap suplex to Patti and Patti moaned in pain as she crashed to the mat. Mystery got up, and quickly dropped an elbow. she dropped another and another. then she pulled Patti up to her feet by her hair, scooped her up, then slammed her to the mat. she went for the quick cover and Phreakadelic made the count. 1............2.........KICKOUT. Mystery then grabbed Patti and tossed her against the ropes. she then nailed Patti in the jaw with a standing drop kick. Patti crumbled to the mat.

Lee Marshall: "OOOOH! Mystery is in full control of this match! Patti is in REAL trouble!"

Korn_ste: "yeah! if Patti doesnt do something soon, then she better be ready to sing happy birthday!"

Lee Marshall: "happy birthday?"

Korn_ste: "yeah, happy birthday because she is going to be singing it in her birthday suit!"

Patti moaned in pain and she felt Mystery stomping on her. she rolled over to her back and felt Mystery drop her knee into her stomach. Patti groaned in agony as she felt the air leave her lungs. Mstery went for the cover. 1.........2.........KICKOUT. Mystery began to get frustrated. she then grabbed Patti's hair and began banging her head onto the mat. Patti was rattled and her head was hurting. she looked up and saw Mystery's mask appearing into her eyesight. she then realized she was rolled over onto her stomach. Mystery straddled Patti and then started to dig her fingers into Patti's sides.

"hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!! what are you hahahahahahaha doing?!!!" Patti giggled.

"tickling you, you stupid bitch!" Mystery yelled as her fingers dug deeper into Patti's ribs.

Patti began to squeal and wiggle wildly as she felt Mystery's strong fingers dig into her sides. her legs kicked wildly and her arms flailed wildly. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to give up, but she refused. Mystery's fingers then slid up and down the sides, tickling Patti from her armpits to her sides by her waist. Mystery smiled under her mask as she felt Patti's body squirm wildly under her tickling touch. Patti looked over at the ropes and saw how far away they were. she knew she had to make the ropes. she tried to crawl, but Mystery would only dig her fingers into her armpits and Patti would shriek only louder. Phreakadelic again asked Patti if she wanted to give up, but Patti refused. she began to cry tears of laughter, but she couldnt give up. her dignity was on the line.

Lee Marshall: "Patti is in serious trouble now! look at Mystery tickling away!"

Korn_ste: "looks like Mystery has Patti in a ticklish situation. if she doesnt make the ropes, then she will be naked for ALL to see!"

Mystery knew she was in control. she watched as Patti began to lay her head on the mat and laughed uncontrollably. she wanted to punish Patti. she then scooted herself up a little, so she could sit on the small of Patti's back. then, she put Patti in the camel clutch and pulled back hard. Patti screamed in pain as her body was being tickled to death, now she was in a very painful hold like the camel clutch. tears poured out from her eyes as the pain was excrutiating. her legs kicked weakly to the mat and she heard Phreakadelic asking her if she wanted to quit. in the back of her mind she wanted to, but her head motioned "no". Mystery laughed out loud, then released the hold.

Lee Marshall: "what is Mystery doing? she had Patti right where she wanted her?!!"

Korn_ste: "i dont know Lee! Mystery better hope that it doesnt come back to haunt her. when you have an opponent finished, you finish the match!"

Mystery walked around Patti's motionless form and put her hands in the air. she walked around cocky, then stared at Patti again. she then rolled Patti over onto her back and put her masked face into Patti's.

"you know something Patti, i think i will help you get naked now!" she told her as she then walked over towards Patti's waist. grabbing the waistband of the skirt, she ripped it open, then she ripped of Patti's skirt, leaving Patti in her pink shorts. Mystery then twirled the white skirt on her fingers and laughed.

Lee Marshall: "she's trying to strip her now!"

Korn_ste: "dont stop Mystery! dont stop!!"

Lee Marshall: "you're bad........"

Mystery then went for Patti's shirt. grabbing the neckline, she tried to pull it open. Patti tried to prevent her shirt from being ripped open, and noticed that Mystery was standing directly over her. she then kicked her leg up and kicked Mystery in the groin area. Mystery hunched over and fell over to the mat in pain. Patti stood up and noticed her skirt was gone. she began to blush, but knew she had to finish off Mystery. she dropped an elbow into Mystery's chest and Mystery groaned in pain. Patti then grabbed Mystery by the back of her mask and pulled her up. Patti then set up Mystery in the pedigree position and executed the manuever. Patti rolled Mystery over and Phreakadelic made the count. 1......2.......kickout! Patti couldnt believe Mystery kicked out. Patti pouted a little, but looked at Mystery. she was still groggy, so Patti decided it was time for a little payback. Mystery rolled over onto her stomach and Patti sat on her back. Patti now dug her fingers into Mystery's sides and Mystery immediately exploded in laughter.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! STOP!!!!! DONT HAHAHAHA TICKLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Mystery laughed.

Patti continued to tickle Mystery's sides and easily slipped her fingers into Mystery's exposed armpits. Mystery squirmed wildly and Patti loved hearing her laugh.

Lee Marshall: "looks like Mystery is feeling tickly now!"

Korn_ste: "damn i love this! listen to Mystery scream and she's wearing a mask!"

Mystery laughed harder as Patti continued to tickle her armpits. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit, but she refused. she then began to crawl her way to the ropes. Patti tried tickling harder, but Mystery used her strength and made it to the ropes. Phreakadelic told Patti that she had to release the hold and Patti reluctantly did. Mystery sucked in air as she held onto the bottom rope. but, Mystery began to panic as she felt Patti grab her ankle and drag her back to the middle of the ring. she felt her ankles getting crossed and folded against her rear end. she began to claw at the mat when she felt her bootlaces coming undone. Patti plucked the strings loose and pulled off Mystery's boots, one by one. she threw them out of the ring and gazed at the black socks of Mystery.

"...please Patti....dont do this....." Mystery begged.

"oh no! i am going to tickle these feet of yours!" Patti shouted back.

Mystery's feet wiggled as she felt the socks coming off her ankles, then her heels, then off her soles, then finally her toes. Patti gazed at the barefeet of Mystery and smiled. she crinkled her nose in disgust as she stared at the black nail polish on Mystery's toes. she prefered pink. she then grabbed Mystery's big toe and pulled it back, forcing the sole to be taut. Patti then raked her fingers up and down the sole and Mystery exploded in laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE PATTI!!!!! NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Patti continued to rake her nails along the sole. Patti was surprised that the skin was soft and tender. she figured Mystery wasnt the type of person who would take care of her feet. she scrabbled her fingers wildly in the deep arch and Mystery screamed hysterically. Phreakadelic asked Mystery if she wanted to quit, but she screamed no. Patti whistled while she tickled all over Mystery's feet. she saw Mystery's toes wiggle wildy and attacked the tender undersides. Mystery's laughter changed as her delicate toes were tickled. Patti smiled as she thought about how she was going to unmask Mystery. Mystery began to panic. her feet were extremely ticklish and if she didnt make the ropes, she was going to submit. she began to crawl her way to the ropes. Patti noticed this and tickled harder. her fingers scurried all over the sole, from the heel to the toes, but Mystery continued to crawl her way. she was getting closer to the ropes and she reached out for the ropes. Patti pulled Mystery's big toe away from the index toe and went after the soft toe crevice. Mystery squealed like a pig and wanted to tap the mat. she looked up at the ropes and reached out one more time. her hand grabbed the rope and she breathed a sigh of relief. Phreakadelic told Patti she had to release the hold.

Lee Marshall: "Mystery made it to the ropes again! wow! she is a fighter!"

Korn_ste: "i guess she must be real ugly because she doesnt want to lose this match!"

Patti pouted and threw a tantrum. she knew she had Mystery beat. she grabbed Mystery's ankles and dragged her to the middle of the ring. Patti, in a huff, climbed to the top rope and jumped off, trying to do a frog splash on Mystery. Mystery rolled out of the way and Patti crashed belly first onto the mat. Patti moaned in pain and Mystery got to her feet. she went for the cover, hooking Patti's leg. 1.........2.........kickout. Patti kicked out and Mystery pounded her fist onto the mat. she then grabbed Patti's ankle and quickly put her in the figure four leglock. Patti screamed in pain as Mystery applied more and more pressure. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to submit, but Patti refused. then Patti's eyes opened wide as she saw Mystery unlacing her boot that rested in Mystery's lap.

"NOOOOOOO! dont take my boot off!!!!" Patti screamed.

Mystery unlaced the pink boot and removed it from Patti's foot. she tossed the boot out of the ring and ripped off the white cotton sock, exposing Patti's barefoot. Patti wiggled her pink painted toes and began to panic. she saw Mystery wiggling her fingers, then she raked her nails along Patti's delicate soles.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES!!!! IT TICKLES!!!!!!" Patti screamed.

Mystery continued to rake the sole of Patti's foot and didnt stop. she also applied pressure to the figure four and Patti screamed in pain. Patti was more concerned about the tickling however and when Mystery tickled the ball of her foot, she laid on the mat laughing even harder. Patti tried reaching for the ropes, but Mystery would either tickle harder or apply more pressure on the figure four leglock. Mystery pulled Patti's toes back and ran her fingers along the soft undersides and Patti lost it. tears fell down her cheeks as the tickling was horrendous. Mystery then pulled Patti's toes apart and made sure she tickled each and every toe crevice. Patti laid her head on the mat and laughed. she knew she had to reach the ropes, but the tickling was so horrible. she looked up at Mystery one more time, then tried reaching for the ropes. Mystery tickled the crevices of the toes again and Patti's eyes bugged out, then she fell to the mat and began to tap wildly! Phreakadelic called for the bell as Patti had finally submitted. Patti began to cry as she knew she gave up. her feet were just too ticklish.

Lee Marshall: "i dont believe it! Patti submitted!"

Korn_ste: "oh yes!!!! puppies!!!!! we're going to see puppies!!!"

Bane Daemon rang the bell and Phreakadelic raised Mystery's hand in victory. he was a little disappointed as he wanted to know what Mystery really looked liked. but, seeing Patti's naked body would be a consolation prize.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! the winner of this bout, MYSTERY!!!!!!" Zechs announced.

Patti laid on the mat and closed her eyes. she knew that she lost the match because her delicate feet were tickled into submission. Mystery then grabbed some handcuffs and slapped it on Patti's wrists. Patti's eyes popped open and realized she was being dragged to a corner. she resisted but Mystery managed to cuff her wrists to the ropes. Patti began to squirm as she now knew she was helpless.

"now Patti dear! let's see your body!" Mystery shouted.

"nooooooo! i'm sorry!!! i'm sorry! please dont strip me! not in front of all these people!"

"too late for that now!" Mystery shouted.

Patti began to blush as she saw Mystery grab her other ankle and unlace, then remove and peel off the sock. Mystery gave a quick tickle and Patti giggled. then she began to cry as Mystery ripped off her pink cheerleading shirt, leaving her in her bra and shorts. Mystery then laughed as she pulled down Patti's shorts, leaving her in her pink panties. Patti grew red from embarrassment. she hopped on each foot, knowing what was next. Mystery then reached for the bra and ripped it off. the crowd roared in hysteria as Patti hunched over, trying to conceal her breasts. then as Patti hunched over, Mystery pulled down her panties and the crowd got a good look at her rear end, but couldnt see the front as Patti was hunched over. Mystery then walked around the ring twirling the bra and panties of Patti as Patti hunched over. the crowd hooted and hollered as they wanted to see Patti's "goods". Phreakadelic and other WOW officials came down and managed to get Patti uncuffed from the ropes. Patti covered her breasts with one arm, and her hand covered her private area of her groin and quickly ran up the ring. she grew red from embarrassment as she heard the crowd hooting and hollering and laughing as they saw her bare ass at least. Patti ran up the ramp and made it to the back. Mystery, in the ring, sat on a turnbuckle and held up Patti's clothes and laughed. the music of the NWO played and she strutted around the ring because she knew she had embarrassed Patti Pizzazz!

UP NEXT: the Continental title is decided as Jungle Grrl takes on Gorgeous George!!

okay fellas, how was this one? the "meat" of the pay per view is coming up, so stay tuned for more exciting action. feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back