• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quiet times, heating up, and, a life altering development

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went off on their California road trip, on which they played well. They returned to Paradise for a two week homestand that would lead up to father's day. Everything seemed to have calmed down. Naomi had not touched a substance, was attending her probation and rehab, and Mitch had stopped drinking as well. There was a below the surface tension that existed between Mitch, Naomi, and Adrienne, but that was something they would have to live with. The team played well on the homestand, sweeping the Mets, then winning two out of three from both the Phillies and Expos. Naomi's arm was healing, and it looked like she would be on schedule to pitch following the All Star Break in July. Just when it seemed like the lives of the team and Mitch and Naomi had calmed down, fate intervened again in a way that would change all of their lives. It was father's day weekend, and the Braves were in town, just as they had been a month earlier when Naomi had suffered her Overdose problem. After winning a Friday night game and losing on Saturday, the team came to the ballpark that Sunday for the finale against Atlanta, and everyone seemed jovial. It was father's day, and the families of the players were all in the stands, would watch the game, and then there would be a barbecue after before the team packed up to head on the road again. Mitch walked into the clubhouse that day in an upbeat mood, but saw Adrienne with a very serious look on her face: "I have to talk to you, it's important" She said. Mitch and Adrienne went to a back part of the clubhouse: "Ah, I dont know how to tell you this, so I'm just going to say it. I was late, and I went to the doctor, and the thing is, Mitch, I'm pregnant, and it's yours, because I havent had sex with anyone else lately" She said. Mitch broke out into a cold sweat and felt his stomach flip over. After all he and Naomi, and even Adrienne and the team, had been through, now this. He couldnt believe it! "What are you going to do?" He asked. "Damn if I know. Maybe I'll have it. It's yours, so you're going to have to help me with it, financially" She said. "Okay, we'll figure it out. Have you told anyone else?" "No" "Let me tell Naomi, please dont say anything until I tell her. After all shes been through, I'm afraid it might send her back to the bottle or pills again" He said. "Okay"
Mitch told Lee Sniderman he had to leave the clubhouse briefly, and went into the stands to find Naomi. He asked her to leave the children to be watched by the players wives while he brought her to the clubhouse: "Nai, sit down, I have something to tell you" He paced back and forth, sweat forming as he tried to come up with an explanation. "Nai, I dont know how to tell you this, but, ah, Adrienne just told me she's late, and that she's pregnant, and that its mine" Mitch said. Naomi sat stunned and silent for a minute. "Would you say something please" He said. "What can I say? I cant hate you, and say I'm going to leave you because of this. We were seperated. I was a substance abuser, left you, and endangered your kids. This is a serious problem, but, it's just as much my fault as it is yours" Naomi said. "We cant ask her not to have it. You know that, it's just... oh my god, this is so fucked up" Mitch said. "We'll work it out. I'm upset, but I also know I cant blame either you or her. I was set to leave you. Whatever happens, I just want to know it wont change our relationship and how you feel about me" She said. "It changes things if she has it, I may have to help her financially, but it doesnt change things with us. Whatever happens, we just have to deal with it, and go on with our lives." Mitch said.
That day, with no one else but Adrienne, Mitch and Naomi aware of the problem, the Good Guys played a very entertaining game against the Braves that lasted 4 hours. Kate Hudson started, got pounded, and the Good Guys rallied from a five run deficit. Then, in the bottom of the 13th, after Mitch had struck out 5 times in the game, he came up, and, with most of the sellout crowd still in the stands, walloped a pitch for a homerun that sent the crowd home happy with a 7-6 win and two of three over the Braves. On the surface, the team was happy with the series win over Atlanta and the fine homestand. They attended the barbecue, as the affected parties in the baby situation attempted to put on a facade that everything was okay. They were now headed for New York, Atlanta, and Houston. A very tough road trip, with a lot on everyone's minds. Mitch knew that the team would have to be told soon, since Adrienne couldnt pitch if she was pregnant. What would be the consequences? What would the team, management and the fans say? That was the question.
Also that day, due to the holiday and the special weekend, the team had fan entertainment booths set up as part of a promotional attraction. They decided to do this instead of the usual Saturday night tickling party. To change things up, because it was father's day, many of the lees involved were men who received father's day celebration tickles from their wives and familes. Many of the men involved participated in the various attraction booths, which included a kissing booth, a dunk tank, and of course, a bed where they would be tied and tickled by an attractive female ler. For a change, because she was one of the team's most attacked lee's normally, Mandy Moore was one of the featured female lers involved. With a devious look in her eye, she tied up one man whose family, especially his wife, wanted him to be tickle tortured for his constant tickle attacks on them. "Happy father's day" Said Mandy, as she attacked the hunky dark haired father and husband on his neck with fingers as he began writhing and the laughter began: Hahahahahahahaha! Oh I cant believe this! Then, Mandy moved down, digging her fingers into the tied up hunk's armpits and sides as he bucked at his restraints and howled again: Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! NO! Then, Mandy moved down, tickling the guy on his inner thighs, causing his legs to jerk and buck. Finally, Mandy got to his bare feet. She attacked his bare feet with her fingers and feathers, as well as an electric vibrating massager over his soles and under his toes. This completely collapsed the well built hunk into helpless laughter! His toes moved every which way and his feet jerked as much as the restraints allowed, and he filled the park with hysterical howling laughter, begging Mandy to stop: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh my god! NO more! I cant take anymore! NO! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Finally, his family, and Mandy satisfied with his tickle attack, the handsome hunk was untied, and couldnt resist giving Mandy a playful poke in the ribs on his way out.
On the field, things with the Good Guys were going fine. The team was in first place, playing well, and all was wonderful. Off the field, especially with this new development of Adrienne's pregnancy, it was a highly charged atmosphere of emotional tension. Right now only Mitch, Adrienne and Naomi knew the serious problem. What would happen when the entire team found out? What would everyone say? How would it affect the team and the lives of the three people directly affected? It was a very, very delicate situation to say the least. Stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back