• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A slump, Naomi returns, and, a new life on the way

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys were playing well through June, and had a decent divisional lead over both Atlanta and the Phillies. Then, suddenly, two weeks before the All Star Break, both the team and Mitch hit a terrible slump that carried into the Break. An 8 game divisional lead before the break was sliced to three in less than 10 days as the team had a horrid road trip. Finally, the trip was over, and the break came. The team needed it after the rough first half. The pregnancy issue was still a problem, and, for the break, Mitch and Naomi took the children to visit family in the US. Naomi had been reinstated by the team during the break, and the second half kicked off with a welcome 12 game homestand that would feature Naomi's return. Since she hadnt pitched in 9 months, she would be used as an 8th inning reliever for a while, with Mandy retaining the closing duties until Naomi was healed. To open the second half, the Good Guys played the Florida Marlins in front of 40,000 on a beautiful Thursday night. When Naomi's name was announced, the crowd cheered. They were not saying:"We approve" The message was more: "You made a mistake, you paid, now go on with life"
In the meantime, Adrienne was to the point where she had to make a decision about her pregnancy, and she could no longer hide it from Sniderman. Mitch was worried about the image issue, so, as angry as Adrienne was, he agreed to provide child support for her in exchange for her not mucking up his name in public. The problem was not over, Sniderman was furious when he found out, and he was about to get even angrier. Right after Naomi had been reinstated, during the first homestand, Naomi, too was late with her "Time of the month". She came back to the apartment one afternoon before a game and said to Mitch:"Sit down, I have news" He sat: "Ah, this doesnt happen often, but apparently, you are going to become a father from two different women at the same time, because I'm pregnant" Naomi said. Mitch bit his lip:" Are you okay with that, Nai?" "Are you? I mean, we had always talked of having another" She said "Yes, sure, I'm fine. Well, that comeback didnt last very long. Boy, this has got to be the most fucked up situation I've ever seen. One guy on a baseball team, unintentionally impregnating two different women, both players on the team, at the same time. Geez, how screwed up" Mitch mused. The next night, when Mitch and Naomi walked into the clubhouse, they dreaded telling Sniderman, who was already livid about Adrienne's pregnancy. "Lee, please dont fine me too much when I tell you this, ah, Naomi and I have news, she's ... well.. we're ah.. pregnant" Mitch said. Sniderman looked like he was ready to burst a blood vessel: "Damn, Mitch, you are impregnating my entire pitching staff! Cant you keep your schlong in your pants, you perv?! Damn!" He exploded. The whole clubhouse, especially the female members, couldnt resist teasing Mitch about the situation, even though it only happened because of Naomi's drug problems. "Well, Daddy, you gonna go from place to place for the 3am feedings?" Mandy teased. As awkward as it was for Naomi and Adrienne, they met in the clubhouse and wished each other well, and couldnt resist bursting into a heap of giggles at the truly fucked up situation. Everyone had to be mature about it. Adrienne wanted a kid, she had the money, and so what if the father was an ex boyfriend who just happened to go back to his wife? As for Naomi, they had talked of having another child, so reconciliation was as good of a time as any. "Dont come near me, Mitch, you seem to be spreading your seed, and I dont want to end up pregnant" teased both Mandy Moore and Kate Hudson.
To many, this was a great big joke. For Mitch, Naomi, and Adrienne, it was a real life situation. Although they tried to behave lightheartedly about it, the complications once both women gave birth would be great. For Mitch and Naomi, it would have been a joyous occasion if not for the complication with Adrienne. It was not known what role Mitch would play in Adrienne's child's life, whether or not he would just be a financial provider, or a present father. For the team, it wasnt as much of a joke as everyone made it out to be, as it cost the Good Guys two of their primary pitchers out of their bullpen, and would force them to either make a trade, or call up pitchers from the minor leagues, due to the fact that their bullpen would be immediately depleted, as Mandy Moore would be the closer for the rest of the season. She was capable, as had been proven before Naomi joined the team, but handing Naomi and Adrienne's jobs to inexperienced or imported pitchers from other teams would be difficult, and it would be interesting to see how the Good Guys would respond, as both Naomi and Adrienne were gone until the following May or June with the pregnancies and recoveries.
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party that night, and, as it turned out, the pregnant pitchers were off limits with tickling until they gave birth, much to Naomi's relief. Due to the messed up situation in recent times, Adrienne and Naomi wanted to get Mitch, who reluctantly agreed due to the situation. He was tied hands and feet to the bed as Naomi came near him: "So, husband, you dare impregnate two women at one time, you will pay for that" With that, Naomi began the tickle on his neck with fingers as he began to writhe around and the laughter started: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Then, Naomi moved down, tickling her husband on his underarms, sides, and ribs with fingers as more laughter erupted from him: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! NO! Moving down, Naomi tickled Mitch on his inner thighs, causing him to buck. Then, both Adrienne and Naomi postioned themselves at the soles of Mitch's feet. Each woman took a foot, and began running their fingers over his soles and toes at the same time. This drove Mitch wild! He writhed and bucked every which way as laughter erupted from him and he begged the tickling to stop! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh please no more! NO! NO! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! When it was over, Mitch lay red faced on the bed. "There, daddy, that'll teach you!" Naomi said.
So, Mitch had two children on the way from two different women, one his wife of long standing, and one his former girlfriend because his wife had been unfaithful. There were complications for the lives of the parents to be, and for the team. At least two babies were on the way, and the pregnancies had cost the team two primary pitchers for months. The twists and turns of this whole situation were incredible. What would happen next? Stay tuned.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back