• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Coming full circle, What just wasnt meant wont happen

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys tried to handle the dual pregnancy situation in the best way possible. No one was really fighting about it, and both the team and parties involved were making contigency plans of how to deal with it. Adrienne and Naomi still traveled with the team, and offered moral support to them through the long season. If everyone was making plans as to how to deal with Mitch being a father to the children of two different women at the same time, fate would intervene in that plan in a most cruel way for one of the parties involved. After a road trip following the long homestand, the Good Guys returned home to Paradise for 9 games. Following a rare Sunday night game, Adrienne went into downtown Nassau to a club in a questionable neighborhood with a few friends. When the club closed, it was 2am, and the parking lot she was walking through was deserted. With no one around, Adrienne was confronted from behind by a man with a gun who demanded her money. Even though the attractive pitcher offered no resistance, had her hands up, and complied with the robber's demands by surrendering all of her valuables, the malvolent criminal pushed Adrienne to the ground, hard, and she landed face down on her stomach. After lying there for a minute to make sure he wouldnt hurt her more, she got up, and made her way into the club, where she found a worker and called an ambulance. Adrienne was taken to Nassau hospital, where it was found that the fall had caused her to lose the baby. She immediately called Mitch, who came to the hospital with Naomi. "Adrienne, Iam so sorry. I never wished this. My gosh, I feel so bad for you" Naomi said. "The weird thing is that maybe it was for the best. If Mitch and I had stayed together, and you two had divorced, I would have been crushed. In this case, you are married, Iam still young, and now we dont have to deal with the complication of him being a father to my child as well. You are his wife, and I wish both of you a happy healthy baby. As for me, I will find someone and have a child with him, and now it can be as if Mitch's and my relationship never happened, and he is just having another child with his real wife." Adrienne said.
Adrienne's miscarriage meant that she would perhaps be back pitching by the end of the season. In the meantime, the Good Guys had another good homestand by winning 6 of 9 games against the West Coast teams. With Naomi and Adrienne rooting him on in the stands, Mitch hit 6 homeruns in the 9 games as he was on a tear. The team that had been through so much that season was digging down deep and showing their heart, and the fans loved every bit of their character. They had experienced a pitcher who had a serious injury, had almost Overdosed on drugs, had endangered her kids and deserted her family, had gone through two accidental pregnancies, a miscarriage. and here they were in first place, and playing well.
In the meantime, the team held their usual Saturday night tickle party, and the featured guest that evening was a beautiful Hispanic calypso singer who had just gotten a job at the hotel. She had heard of the team tickle escpades, and thought that tickling was a joke, so the professional tickle team intended to teach her a lesson. She was tied hands and feet to the bed as the tickle began on her neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, her ler, the catcher Barney, moved down, tickling the attractive singer on her underarms and sides with fingers as more giggles erupted:Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down, Barney tickled the singer on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, for the finale, Barney gave the beautiful singer a tortorous tickle on her soft soles and under her toes. Using fingers, feathers, and the electric toothbrush, he proceeded with the unmerciful tickle. This drove the singer beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she squealed with hysterical girlish laughter, and begged him to stop. Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe! Please no more! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! NO! Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeh!Finally, the singer was untied, and the party continued.
The attack on Adrienne and the miscarriage was a most unfortunate incident. Yet, strangely, as unhappy as she was about having been mugged, assaulted, and losing her baby, even she admitted that perhaps it was for the best considering the situation. She was not married, Mitch was the father, she did not want to ruin his marriage, but yet, she did not want to be tied into him for life in that way by having his child. She knew she was young, and would one day have children. In the meantime, Naomi's pregnancy continued, and they eagerly looked forward to their third. Yet another startling twist in the crazy lives of the Paradise Island Good Guys. What would happen next? The season wasnt over yet. Stay tuned.

Mitch

Last edited:
Man I love this story ,keep it up mitch,keep it up ,And next year were gonna try for that golden feather!!

Again, thank you for your positive reviews windowguy, they are always appreciated. Please check your PM box. I have something to explain to you about where the storyline is headed.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back