• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

update for that huge story i'm writing (message for anna and heather)

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i've got about 5 to 10 more ladies to add to the story before i finish. it's gonna be about 10 posts cause its big with everyone that i took requests from. for the ladies that got more than 1 request for i've included 2 or more tickle sessions in the story.
hope it doesn't suck cause it took my mucho hours to complete and had to overcome a writers block the size of Mt. Everest, since the bad karma i got from that last buffy cast tickle story i did.

oh and thanks, anna and heather, for all the support and patience. and thanks for getting me hooked on charmed and buffy too. hook, line, and sinker. that bites the big one that rosy mcgowan had to replace the lovely miss doherty, because of mistress milano.:mad:

and willow has got another lover?!? i'm happy for her. i've been missing buffy lately. shame on me.

maybe after this project, we can write buffy and charmed stories like crazy. nothin beats teamwork and you two have massive talent.;)

anyway, big story called "Mia's Long Day of Dreaming" should come out in a week or 2.

cheers

USe KAzaa to get last episode of the Slayer!
WHAT bad karma, great series, thanks for your support!
Also Part 7 isn't finished, danke for not being pissed for using your series. WE are very grateful!
Love,
Anna and HEather
Your stories rule!

aaah, shucks, thanx. that means so much.

i totally love your stories. very creative, very detailed.

my mega story will be done soon.

after that, gonna brainstorm for a Charmed story.

btw, whats the name of the last buffy episode so i can find it on kazaa?

Yours Truly,

Master Cartman
a.k.a. Norman

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back