• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

1st f/m experience true!

fm fantasy

TMF Novice
I remember when about 13 i was into judo. one night my step aunt was babysitting me, we were talking, she was a nurse and she commented she could pin me down no problem. I took up the challenge but was she strong!. I couldnt move no matter which way i twisted and turned. Next thing she said to me are you ticklish and began poking and kneading my ribs furiously. i remember going berserk and began screaming at her to stop, she just ignored my pleas for mercy and actually repositioned herself so she was sitting on my chest with her knees pinning my shoulders down. In this position my ribs and sides were at her mercy and she continued to tickle me mercilessely. I remember she was wearing a denim skirt at the time and with all my struggling and wriggling it went up past her thighs!. I even resorted to biting her but only succeded in tearing her tights which made her more determined. I took a tickling for about 15 mins and i remember shouting to her between breaths that i needed to pee,but she just increased the speed of her attacks and i ended up peeing myself. This is a 100% true account of what i went through. If you are into f/m tickling then maybe you could share your experiences with me.

Welcome to the TMF, fm fantasy, and congratulations on your first post! :D
This is a wonderful place; enjoy yourself here.

I am an F/m fan also. My stories can be found here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=137

The ones that are nonfiction are (in the chronological order in which I wrote them):

The Session
Double Trouble
My Double Trouble Continues
The Provocation
Boarding School Roleplay

To fm and Milagros

FM fantasy, welcome to the TMF. Say, what did your aunt look like?

Milagros, I've been patiently waiting for your next true Hidden Chamber story. Have you been there lately? (I had my third tickling session with Mistress Kassandra yesterday. It was the best yet.:cool: I will write about it as soon as the high wears off.)

In my younger days, my older sister used to tickle me once in a while. It wasn't quite as extreme as your case though. She would slip her hands under my shirt and tickle my belly. I remember laughing realy hard and loving every minute of it. I would always ask for more when she stopped. I was quite a 'lee when I was young.

EM Es

She wasnt a stunner unfortunately, she was about 5ft 2", collar length streaked hair, size 16ish. she didnt have long nails but she was as strong as an ox!. she didnt seem to bother that i could see what colour if underwear she was wearing either!. Have you got any true stories to share with me?

Re: To fm and Milagros

Em Es said:
Milagros, I've been patiently waiting for your next true Hidden Chamber story. Have you been there lately? (I had my third tickling session with Mistress Kassandra yesterday. It was the best yet.:cool: I will write about it as soon as the high wears off.)

Em Es, I did have a joint session with Mistresses Zara and Kassandra on December 16, and we did a summer camp roleplay, to warm up the wretched weather of December. It was lots of fun, but we really didn't do anything new about tickling, so I didn't write a story about it. It would be repetitious with regard to my previous stories.

Milagros

have you actually really been to these mistresses for tickle torture?

Do a search on my name

FM, at the TMF home page do a search on my name. It will take you to all my posts. Look for the ones that say "True Story."

Re: Milagros

fm fantasy said:
have you actually really been to these mistresses for tickle torture?

The stories that I listed as nonfiction all really happened at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber.

If you ever visit New York, you can see them yourself. It's not cheap, but it is available. Mistresses Zara, Kassandra, and Mariah love to do tickle torture sessions. :D

milagros

holy s?"!, you dont get anything like that in the UK, we are still in the dark ages with regard to anything fetish related. The only avenue i have for fulfilling my fantasy is my wife who, yes, does enjoy tickling me(or so she says!)and she is very good, although she doesnt use tools.she usually ties me up with belts or whatever else she can get her hands on. She does have long nails too but as she is a housewife they tend to break now and again. By the way im 29, my wife is 26. Are you married?

I am 53, and not married. Quite devoted to Mistress Zara.

It's very good that your wife does enjoy tickling you. Many have posted here who are unhappy about their wife or girlfrined who doesn't share our preference and won't indulge them.

An international guide to prefessional dommes is here:

http://www.maxfisch.com/world.php

There are many in the UK, mostly in London. A few in Glascow. such as this one:

http://www.geocities.com/supremeblonde/mistress.html

milagros

I have read your stories and i think they are BRILLIANT. It seems strange that i have discovered someone else with similar taste in fetish. I cannot seem to find Em Es true stories though, i must be doing something wrong, i am quite new to the TMF scene.

How to find my true stories

Go to the TMF home page. Click on "Search" (found in the left hand column). In the "user name" area, type Em Es and click enter. That will take you to all the thread to which I have contributed. Look for the threads listing Em Es as originator. Read the ones that have "true story" in the title.

Em Es

Yes, i would like to see more of your stories if,any true f/m ones?, I would like that big time!. Do you know of any sites that I will find a lot of f/m stuff?, i cant seem to find that much. By the way i thought your story on the beach was hilarious and if we are all being honest, i think we have all manipulated situations from time to time. Good for you that you got a strong fix!

When Susie tickled me

Thanks for the compliment on my beach tickling scam story, FM Fantasy. Yours was the first enthusiastic response.

I have posted four or five true f/m (at least partial f/m) tickling stories on the TMF. For now, here's one that's part of a thread (my contribution appears on page 2) someone else started. It's the story of the girl who put me through the most intense surprise tickle of my adult life:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31431

Condition of f/m tickling

I used to not care for f/m tickling but after reading your story I now realize that I am intrigued if it involves an older female and younger male. Examples: Older sister/younger brother, teacher/student, nurse/patient, babysitter/child, aunt/nephew, mom/son. Did I miss any?

If the ler and lee are the same age I tend to lose interest. Hmmm, I wonder what this says about me.

When I was a kid I had an aunt who tickled me from time to time. And a friend of my older sister liked tickling me whenever she came over.
I guess I liked it, a lot :)

Another good story,all the better knowing it was true, I sure would have liked to be in your shoes. What did Georgette look like?,height etc?

Lovely Georgette

FM, I wish I could post a photo of Georgette. On the other hand, she had such a frumpy sense of apparel, I don't have one that did her figure justice. She was around 5'4," with auburn, wavy shoulder-length hair, a fair complexion and pouty lips. Georgette's slender figure was accented by perfect B-cup breasts and a perky behind.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back