• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Game Part 2. The Maze

Magician4fem

The Game II. The Maze.

Eventually, Mistress Kalia grew tired of her latest game with Kathleen. Releasing her from the tickle-trap, Kathleen was instructed to return to her room and prepare for the evening "entertainment".
"Make yourself ready, Tickle Slave, I need you to do some household chores before dinner." Mistress Kalia chuckled menacingly.
Normally, Mistress Kalia would forbid Kathleen to trouble herself with manual labor; Kathleens job was being the Mistress' private tickle toy and not a Cleaning Lady. This evening was different; Mistress Kalia had thought up a new game to torment Kathleen with.
Kathleen returned to her room and changed into her "costume" for the evening. She was to be dressed as a French Maid. But where a typical French Maid costume would be a short frilly black dress and white apron, Kathleen's garment was far more garish.
Her French Maid's uniform was nothing more then skimpy black lingerie and a tiny maid's hat and lacy white gloves with white frills. Her ensemble consisted of a small form fitting black bra that barely contained her huge beautiful breast, lacy black silk garter, lacy black garter belt, sheer pantyhose and a black bikini panty which was little more then a black string with some lacy frills barely covering her womanhood. The G-string disappeared inside the full cheeks of Kathleen's lovely ass. Once again, Mistress Kalia had found a new costume to demean and humiliate poor Kathleen.
"Let me see.....OOooh what an adorable little French Maid you are, Kathleen" The Mistress bubbled with excitement.
Making Kathleen twirl around to model her costume, the Mistress sneakily reached for Kathleen's arms and cuffed them behind her back with a pair of handcuffs decorated in the same black silk used in Kathy's costume.
"Gotcha!" The Mistress giggled. "Now do a good job dusting all the furniture in this room." Kalia pointed to a large multi-colored feather duster on the coffee table.
"But Mistress," Kathleen implored. "You've bound my hands behind my back. How am I ever to dust your furniture?" Kathleen swayed sensually in her skimpy costume and pouted with a naughty smile.
"Oh its quite simple, dearest." Kalia said while picking up the duster and swishing it back and forth in front of the captive Kathleen. The feathery plumes moving dangerously close to Kathy's bare belly.
"I want you to hold the duster in your mouth and dust the furniture like that." Kalia motioned for Kathleen to open her mouth for the duster's plastic handle. When Kathy opened her mouth, Kalia changed her mind and began to flutter the duster across the areas of Kathy's body that her tiny costume didn't conceal; Kalia mischievously tickled Kathleen's belly and sides, stopping momentarily bellow her chin to tease her neck and her cleavage.
"Ohh..No..Mistress...giggle..please..no...hahahhaaaa...that tickles ever so much...hahahhahaaaaa." Despite her protest, Kathleen stood nearly motionless as she giggled helplessly and blushed from excitement and embarrassment.
Satisfied, the Mistress stopped. Placing the duster in Kathleen's mouth, Kalia left her tickle toy to her dusting. Kalia retired to a separate room to watch Kathleen through a large color monitor screen.
Despite not being able to use her hands, Kathleen made descent progress as she bent down to dust the furniture with the duster in her mouth. Kathleen was secretly excited; she knew her Mistress was spying on her from somewhere as she pranced around the room in her sexy lingerie. Every time she bent down to dust she was sure to wiggle her bare G-stringed ass, so Kalia could get a good view. Secretly, she anticipated the tickling and wondered how it would happen.
Soon the only thing left to dust was a tall oak cabinet with gold plated handles. Strangely, the cabinet's doors were open to reveal a shadowy interior. If Kathy was to dust the cabinet she would have to walk inside it first.
Entering the cabinet, she began to dust the interior top and bottom. Suddenly, the cabinet doors shut behind her; The interior was totally dark; Kathleen couldn't see a thing but heard the sound of a motor and felt the cabinet descend as if it were an elevator going down.
Without warning, several mechanical hands emerged from the sides of the cabinet; with her hands bound behind her, she was powerless to stop their mischief.
As one pair mercilessly tickled her sides and tummy, another pair began stripping off Kathleen's skimpy lingerie and slippers. Soon she was naked except for her tiny black bikini panties, and those offered absolutely no protection from the evil hands tickling and probing her body from the bottoms of her feet to the to the top of her neck and ears.
"Noooo....hahahhaaaaaa....no...giggle...stop...stop...hahahaaaaaaa..hehehehe
heheheeee....please...no...give me back my clothes..hahahahahaaaaaaaa..."
The hands continued to tickle Kathleen's helpless body as the cabinet continued its descent into Mistress Kalia's basement.
Eventually, The cabinet stopped its descent, and with it Kathleen's tickle torture ended. The cabinet doors opened on their own, leaving a near-naked Kathleen to stumble out cautiously. With her hands bound behind her, Kathleen had no choice but to let her bare breast jiggle and sway back and forth as she moved forward.
Just like the tickling cabinet, the basement was completely black and unlit. Kathleen was literally walking blind, and without the use of her hands, she worried that she'd bump into something.
She did, in fact, come in contact with something. As she blindly stepped forward a soft but stiff object brushed against her bare shoulder; Kathy let out an involuntary giggle and quickly realized the phantom object was a feather.
"Kitchie Koo, my lovely." The Mistress' voice purred from an overhead speaker placed somewhere in the dark. Kalia was watching her slave's plight from a private room elsewhere in the house.
"Oh my goodness!" Kalia mocked. "Where on earth is your darling little costume, dear. I'm most certain that you were wearing much more than that little panty when I left you to dust the furniture." The mistress wolf-whistled, making Kathleen blush in excitement.
Turning blindly in place, she encountered several more feathers which casually brushed against her bare flesh and causing poor Kathleen to laugh helplessly in the dark. Clearly, Mistress Kalia had lined the walls of the basement with feathers; and without the use of her hands to feel around and her eyes to see, Kathleen would be brushing up against feathers for quite a while. This was the Mistress' new game; Kathleen was trapped in a tickle maze! And Kathleen would have devilishly ticklish time of escaping.
Kathleen moved as cautiously as she could through the feather lined maze. Her care was futile, as Kalia had insured Kathleen's tickle torment by making the halls in the maze narrow so the feathers on both sides of the walls would have sport with her sensitive tan flesh. Continuous bends and turns throughout the path insured Kathleen would constantly come in contact with feathers head-on with no warning. By the time Kathleen knew she was walking into feathers, it was too late; the wickedly placed plumes had already done their ticklish work.
Mistress Kalia turned the volume up on the listening devices, so she could hear Kathleen's helpless child-like giggles and spurts of laughter.
"Heheheeeee....giggle...damn!...ooh..heheheeee" Kathleen giggled as she constantly brushed up against feathers.
Mistress Kalia designed her tickle-maze well. The feathers were placed at different heights on the wall, insuring all parts of Kathleen's near-naked body would be tickled.
Some feathers were at high level to brush and tickle Kathleen's unsuspecting ears and neck; several times, Kathleen had walked straight into a feather which tickled her nose. It was made worse because she couldn't scratch her own nose to relieve the itch!
"Heheheheeee...hahahaaaa....Oh God......hahahaaa" Kathy laughed as she stumbled around in the dark.
Other feathers were slightly lower and tormented her bare shoulders and huge breast. With each brush of the wicked feathers, Kathleen's nipples grew stiffer and more excited.
Mid level feathers were aimed at tickling Kathleen's ribs and belly. By far, these were the most numerous of the feathers, as Mistress Kalia knew how ticklish Kathleen's sides were.
Lower feathers were a constant torment to Kathleen's hips and legs. Since her bottom was nothing more then a thin silk G-string with a tiny lace triangle, Kathleen's thong panty couldn't protect her from the occasional feather brushing against her soft pink pussy. She was getting more and more aroused by the second. If she didn't escape soon, Kathleen would orgasm right here in the dark!
"Awww," Kalia taunted. "Does it tickle, dear? I guess that ity-bity thong panty isn't offering much protection is it?" Kalia laughed.
Making matters worse, the floor of the maze was lined with patches of short bristly material that tickled Kathleen's bare feet with every step. It was like walking on feathers.
By now, Kathleen was begging for mercy. The random tickling was being made worse by sensory deprivation, and Kathleen couldn't take much more.
"Hahahhaaaa...ooooohohoho...please...giggle....hahahaa...this is too much Mistress...turn the lights on...heheheee..let me out? Bwahahahaaaaa."
But Mistress Kalia wasn't ready for Kathleen to escape. In fact, there was no exit to the maze; the narrow feather-tipped halls ran in a continuous loop that Kathleen had traveled thru twice already. Her sightless travel would insure that she never caught on.
Looking at the poor helpless Kathleen stumbling around in the dark, hooting and laughing at each pass of the feather pleased Mistress Kalia. Yes, she thought, this was a fine game. And the next game after this would be even better.

THE END.

WOW! THE equal if not even better than the exceptional Smallville series! Widely awaited! Kathleen should be punished for her daring to protest. MORE!
LOve,
Anna and Heather

another great story! poor, poor Kathleen. will Mistress Kalia ever show mercy? i hope not.......

Magician4Fem, this is motivation for Part 3! WHat do you think of our stories?
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back