• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The "Weekly Pic" Question

AffectionateDan

1st Level Black Feather
One person or another invariably asks about it every week... why not make it sticky, instead of having a new thread every damned time?

Because as the image changes the thread would get confusing, and older posts would loose meaning. I don't mind answering it when it comes up, and sometimes we go several weeks with no one askign a thing :)

Myriads

How about instead of simply taking you to the picture, clicking the thumbnail gets you a page with the picture embedded and info about who's in it, where it's from, weblinks, etc? Would take someone time to write each week, but I'm sure it'd be appreciated :)

Yup it would take someone a bit to write each week. That would be me. And your idea would add to the pic of the week concept, but I don't have the time each week to flip that much html for such a small part of the forum. I figure that if people are curious they will ask about it, and prompt discussion. Also I often have little to no knowledge about the images (like this weeks for example) so the extra info would be difficult.

Myriads

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back