• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seemingly cruising along, then, a stunning decision changes things, pehaps forever

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Seemingly cruising along, then, a stunning decision changes things, perhaps forever

The Good Guys seemed to be sailing along through August, winning with regularity, and in comfortable command of the division. Naomi's pregnancy was going well, and everything seemed like it had finally calmed down. However, as in the topsy turvy lives of the Paradise Island Good Guys, nothing was what it seemed, and nothing was ever calm or quiet. The next problem would come from a source very close to Naomi in her life outside the team, and would result in events that could change the course of the team forever.
Following another successful road trip, the Good Guys returned to Paradise for a homestand that would extend past Labor Day. Around this time, management was sitting down with the players, negotiating contracts for the following season. During the Labor Day weekend, Naomi's best friend in real life since childhood, mega superstar actress and fellow Australian Nicole Kidman, had taken a break from her extremely busy schedule to visit her oldest and dearest friend. Nicole had checked herself into the hotel for a long five day weekend, planning to spend girls time catching up with Naomi, and to see the Good Guys play. Everyone, from Mitch, to the other teammates, to management, to probably even Naomi herself, expected that Naomi would just give birth, and return to the Good Guys the following spring after the pregnancy as she had after she had her other two children. However, during that weekend in Paradise, conversations with her best friend Nicole, and perhaps even a little too much prodding or advice, caused Naomi to have wandering thoughts about retiring from baseball, and returning to acting, perhaps even in Australia near her best friend and family, or, at least, to go to the United States where there were acting jobs.
During that weekend, management called the team into their offices one by one to sign contracts and finalize things for the following year. On that Saturday, before the game, Mitch and Naomi went to Lee Sniderman's office. It was expected that they would just read the fine print, sign, and baseball would continue. As they sat down, Mitch eagerly placed pen to paper to re-sign with the team he loved. Suddenly, Naomi got an almost revolted look on her face, put the pen down, pushed the contract away, and said "No". "What do you mean no, Naomi? Is something wrong? Is the money not right?" Lee asked. "It's not the money, Lee. The offer was very generous. It's me. Look at me, I'm pregnant, I'm going to have my 3rd kid. I'm 35 years old. I'm sorry, I cant sign that contract, I'm done. I dont want to play baseball anymore. I think I'm going to retire." Naomi said. Mitch laughed nervously: "Nai, what do you mean retire? We never discussed this. You cant retire. We need you. I need you. Please sign the contract" Mitch said. "You'll still have me. Iam still your wife, and the mother of your 3 kids. I just dont want to play baseball anymore." Naomi said. "How could you make this decision without discussing it with me? This team needs you. You just cant.. Oh, I get it, it's Nicole. She's here, and shes probably been filling your head with all kinds of crap about how you dont need this team or me. Damn, that bitch!" Mitch exploded. "Not you, Mitch, youre my husband and I love you. I just dont want to play ball anymore. " Naomi said. "You just dont make a decision like this without talking to your husband. What are your plans, Naomi? Did that bitch tell you to take my kids and live in Australia?" Mitch fumed. "No, of course not, Nic would never do that. She merely pointed out the advantages of acting and being a full time mom. I will have 3 kids. I dont want to be a vagabond anymore" Naomi said. "This is just all fine and dandy, well, I just want to thank you very much for letting the team down" Mitch said and stormed out.
Word got around the clubhouse, and there was shock. Naomi went to her family seats behind the Good Guys dugout. Several teammates offered to talk to Naomi, but no one knew if it would work. When the Good Guys took the field that night for the game against Atlanta, Mitch kept shooting dirty looks to the box seats where Naomi and Nicole sat. When the Good Guys came to bat in the home first inning, instead of going to the on deck circle where he belonged, Mitch went to the area near the box seats where Naomi and Nicole sat, and started jawing at Nicole. "Damn troublemaking bitch! Swoop into town with your unsolicited advice and screw everything up! Why dont you just fucking go back to Sydney where you belong, and leave other people's lives alone!" Mitch yelled at Nicole. "Excuse me? How dare you, you arrogant Prick! All because Naomi doesnt want to play ball anymore, wants to be a wife and mother, and you cant control her. How dare you blame this on me!"Nicole screamed back "She was all set to sign that contract until you swept in here and filled her head with crazy things. Baseball is our lives, not something you could understand, Miss holier than now!" Mitch yelled. "How dare you talk to my friend that way. It is MY decision, you bastard! Just be glad I dont leave you, too, now go play your game!" Naomi screamed. The ump, who had seen and heard enough, knew it was embarrassing for the fans, and the team, so he tried to calm down the proceedings. "Mitch, this isnt the time or place. You are playing a professional game here, so why dont you and your wife discuss this later. "He said. "Iam not up, I can discuss it now. It's not your business. Why dont you go watch the game and mind your own. Maybe you can get a few calls right for once!" Mitch said. "Thats it. I wanted to come over and help, but you lit my fuse. You're ejected, Mitch, get your ass to the clubhouse! While your at it, maybe you can calm down that temper of yours!" The ump said. "I'm ejected? Fine! Go bite me, ump, oh and by the way, Nicole, Fuck you, you bitch!" Mitch screamed on his way to the clubhouse as he was booed for one of the few times in his career.
Mitch stormed to the clubhouse, where he was met by Sniderman. "I cant believe you, my best player, youre supposed to set an example for the team. How could you possibly embarrass yourself and the team like that. If youre mad, fine, but discuss it with Naomi and Nicole in private. I have to fine you, Mitch, you embarrassed the team with your actions tonight." Lee said. "You do what you have to, that witch best friend of my wife's cost us our bullpen closer, and my support system on the team. Naomi wont be back. When she makes a decision, she wont change it, and it is Nicole's fault, filling her head with all kinds of crap. Nai was prepared to sign before Nicole got here. Nicole fucked with her head."Mitch said. "Maybe, but there was no cause for a scene like that. The fans pay our salaries, they dont have to see a private spat on the field like that."Lee said calmly.
When the game, which the Good Guys lost, was over, Naomi came down to the clubhouse. "I cannot believe what you did tonight. You embarrassed me, Nicole, the team, and yourself. Iam getting the children, and going to Nicole's hotel for the rest of the weekend. I cant be with you right now. I understand youre upset, but doing what you did is uncalled for. You need time to think. Iam totally humilated and revolted by you right now" Naomi said. "You do what you have to" Mitch said.
With that, Naomi went home, collected the kids, and went to the hotel to stay with Nicole, as Mitch returned to an empty apartment. It had been a violent scene, and there needed to be cooling off time.
Meanwhile, that day, before the huge and humilating fight, the Good Guys held a charity team tickling booth. The featured lee was the women's baseball coach at Nassau University. She was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bikini as the tickle was began on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, her ler, the Good Guys pitching coach, moved down, tickling the attractive baseball coach on her underarms and sides with fingers as thrashing and more giggles commenced: Heheheheheheehehehehehehehe! NO! NO! Moving down, the Nassau U coach was tickled on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Then, the Good Guys pitching coach finally got to the soles of her bare feet. He tickled the college coach's bare feet with fingers, feathers, and ice. This drove the tied up college coach beserk! She flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way as she filled the park with squealing laughter, and begged the tickling to stop:Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! I give up! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! The coach was then untied and the tickle stopped.
In the meantime, the Good Guys had a much more serious problem. Was Naomi really going to retire? What would the reprecussions be for Mitch and Naomi following the ugly public fight? What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
i don't mean any harm

but mitch is right nicole needs to mind her damn business, and worry about her own family , since when can a divorcee give advice about a good marrige!!!

Thanks for the reply windowguy. I didnt even think about Nicole butting in as a divorcee. I was just writing it as a nosy, busybody friend. As to what happens next, as you know always, just stay tuned. As you know with me and with this team, one never can predict.
By the way, in the area of real life, I saw a barefoot bikini picture of the real Naomi Watts and her sometimes boyfriend, Heath Ledger, in a tabloid today. Naomi is definitely a cutie, so I think I picked a good choice for a fictional famous wife. There are also other barefoot pics of Naomi in a movie magazine this month. She is becoming quite the little up and coming actress, with like six movies due out this year. A definite hottie in my opinion. Anyway, thanks again, and stay tuned!

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back