• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOFIA TICKLES ( GothF/M)

The Director

2nd Level Orange Feather
Finally found some time to write a story. Especially since it's my first I'd like some impressions from F/M fans.

SOFIA TICKLES

PT. ONE: THE HISTORY OF TICKLE TORTURE

Professor Ross began to talk about tickling again.
Sofia listened intently. This was the 2nd time in less than two weeks he'd brought tickling up in class.

Today he was talking about how Simon DiMonfert put a monastery full of monks to death by having his soldiers tie them up & tickle their bare feet with feathers. The image made Sofia aroused as she envisioned a chamber full of monks stretched out on racks, screaming with laughter as she and an army of goth girlfriends sadistically tickled their feet. Thier bare feet, she melted at the thought.

She looked up at Prof. Ross and wondered what he would look like tied up, and wondered how ticklish he was. Sofia had always been obsessed with tickling people. Male or female, it didn't matter, so long as the victim was older or in some kind of power position--with those types the tickling increased the humiliation factor. She'd yet to nab a teacher.

Sofia was a pretty girl with sparkling eyes and a killer smile. An extra 20 pounds over the last couple years made her "pleasingly plump." She'd also grown to emulate the goth look--and dressed in black with vampire-like make-up, giving a lot of people to give pause when they saw her.

He did it again!
Prof. Ross had no sooner finished talking about the monks then he started making allusions to the Roman practice of coating prisoner's feet with brine and letting goats lick them. Sofia wondered if she could drive someone insane just by licking the soles of their feet. She once tried licking her friend Candy's feet--Candy peed herself before she was finally able to pull her feet away, but her sanity was still intact.

Sofia was jolted out of memory lane as Prof. Ross asked his students to present him with topics for their final papers. As the class exited, Sofia stayed in her seat. Ross sat at his desk putting his papers back into his briefcase. Mark Ross stood only 5'4". A good three inches smaller than Sofia. He had an intelligent look--thick moustache & beard and seemed to be in good shape under his conservative clothes. He peered at the girl who looked like Countess Dracula over the rim of his glasses.

"I have my topic," she announced. He opened his composition book and asked, "What is it?"
Sofia took a deep breath, then, "The History of TickLE Torture"
"Are you serious?"
"You've mentioned it a few times and it's intrigued me. I'd like to study it in depth."
"I could help you with the research."
I'll just bet you could , she thought.
Within a week after beginning to work on the research end Sofia decided it was time to put phase 2 of her plan into action.

Sofia kept her one-room apartment darkly lit, mostly by candles, like any good goth girl. The perfect atmosphere for what she had in mind. Dinner and ...? She was pretty sure that along with tickling, Mark Ross was also obsessed with female feet. During lectures he always seemed to be looking in different directions, and it always seemed to be toward girls who were dangling their shoes or clogs. She always wore her trusty Doc Martens.

In her bathroom Sofia removed her shoes and placed them by the sink. She wiggled her black-stockinged feet and giggled,
If he is a foot and tickle freak this is going to be a long night for him. There was a knock at her front door.

Mark seriously thought about cancelling the dinner date. He knew that he was on shaky ground going to a student's apartment, but the thought of talking about tickling with the strange, but cute young woman clouded his common sense.

"Good evening, Mark," Sofia beamed as she opened the door; and she noticed that he no sooner stepped in then his gaze went down to her shoeless feet.
Her kitchentte had a small table with 4 chairs. She had Mark sit in one of the ones against the wall and she sat in one of the ones on the other side--not directly facing him, but the one to his left, this way she could put her feet up on the chair next to him. Which she did as soon as she finished serving the meal.

And as she anticipated, he became so distracted by the black-stockinged-highly scented-female feet perched crossed ankles on the chair that he hardly ate. She talked on and on about tickling (which also made him uncomfortably aroused); she wiggled her toes (he could see their plump loveliness through the material which was more sheer at the foot ends); she flexed her high arches and the intoxicating scent of her feet finally got the better of him. He excused himself to the bathroom.
He needed a minute to compose himself--he didn't know, of course, that her deliciously fragrant shoes were waiting for him. His hardness made it a little difficult to walk away from the table, Sofia grinned evilly as his departure and planned for her next move.

Mark never got to splash any cold water on his face, for the second he closed the door he saw them--Sofia's shoes. He tried to ignore them, but how could he? He picked up the left shoe and brought it to his face. Inhaling deeply he was overwhelmed by her scent.
Sofia sat on her small love seat, and waited. Gee, I wonder what's keeping him so long? she joked to herself. She loved being a pervert, but enjoyed teasing other perverts even more.

Mark tried not ot look guilty as he reentered the room. Sofia sat cross-legged on the love seat, jiggling her right foot and patted the cushion next to her. "I'll tell you some of my theories on tickling."
The emphasis she put on the word drained him of any final resistance he had. And so he sat next to her.

"So what are some of your theories?" He asked, his voice shaky.
She leaned in a little too close and allowed her foot to touch his leg. "I think that there are people who will do whatever they have to, to put themselves in a position to be tickled!"
"I'm not sure what you mean." He became aware that he was basically trapped on the small couch with a wild-eyed creature pressing againt him.

"Take this situation," she explained. "If you were someone who loved to be tickled, then you'd be in a perfect position for me to to THIS!" Her left hand darted out and she dug her fingernails into his ribs--and even though he secretly wanted it to happened it still took him by surprise. He screamed and jumped forward enough for her to get her right arm around him. "Well, well, you're just as ticklish as I hoped you'd be, aren't you?" The fingers of both hands poked his ribs. Mark let out another wail of laughter as he felt a combination of pleasure & panic. She really seemed to have her technique down.

Sofia got a tighter hold on her wriggling teacher and continued to dig her formidable fingers into his ribs. This brought forth a shrieking laughter that spurred her on and on and on ...
"Heeheeheeheehee...hoooooooooooooooooooohahahahahahahaha! Noooooooooooohahahahahahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeawwwwwwwwwhahaha... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... don't hawhawhawhaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"Don't stop? I have no intention!" She said into his ear as he fingers quickened their pace. Sofia's next goal was to ticklie him to the floor and so she moved her hands up and down his ribs, underarms and sides. Giving no rest & weakening him rapidly. Mark had never been tickled like this before, and the sensations were more intense, torturous and arousing than he ever thought possible. His eyes teared and he was as hard as he could be.

When he suddenly jumped slightly off the seat, Sofia took the opportunity to push him to the floor. After almost 10 minutes of non-stop tickling it was pretty easy to manipulate him.
Lying on his stomach, Mark took the momentary respite to breathe deep and try to comprehend what this goth girl tickle fiend had next in store for him.

"If all your talks about tickle torture are true, then it is much easier to tickle someone when they are tied up!" With that she reached under the couch and pulled oout some lengths of rope.
"Don't do this to me, please!" he begged, but did little to stop her from tying his wrists behind his back.

"Hey, Professor Ross," her change in addressing him from Mark to professor somehow made his situation even more embarassing. "What would happen if I did THIS?" She dug her fingers deep into his sides, twirling them in circular motions.
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"
The screams of renewed laughter excited her as much as the tickling. She continued in this manner for a few more minutes, then decided it was time to move on.

The last bout of tickling had been left him dizzy and a little disoriented and he hardly noticed that Sofia had tied his ankles together. Once she was finally seated on the back of his legs she spoke again: "You know, Professor Ross, one of the stories you told that really got to me was the one about the monks who were tickled to death on the soles of their feet!"
She took hold of his bound ankles and brought them up so that that bottoms of his shoes faced her. She tapped her fingernails against the shoe bottoms. "Are you feet ticklish?" She asked in a cold, even voice.

In all his fantasies Mark always ended up being tickled on his feet. But this was reality, this was going to happen and his feet were horribly ticklish. For several years as a kid during summer vacations his cousins would sneak into his bedroom and tickle his feet until he almost passed out from laughing. And now as an adult he didn't think he'd be able to handle it any better. "Please, sofia, tickle me anywhere you want, just not my feet!"
And the more he begged, the more turned on she got. "I'm sorry, Professor, but you're about to be plunged into tickle hell!" she said gleefully, then slowly began to remove his shoes and socks.
And he could already feel a creeping hilarity growing inside his mind.

COMING: PT. 2: A TEACHER INSANE

NOTE: Sorry for any missed typos, it's pretty late. Let me know what you think and if you'd like the next installment. Signed,
YOUR HUMBLE TICKLEE

Definitely a promising story. I do hope that she is utterly merciless to him in part two. :D

Hey all,
Thanks for the replies so far. I don't know if a girl like Sofia actually exists, but if she does lets hope she's reading this.
Hopefully pt. 2 will come next week, and yes, she really gets into it quite gleefully and sadistically!!!

i do have to say this is a well written story. i cant wait to read the next part.

Yeah, there's goth girls out there like this, and just like in The Director's sig line, there truly is nothing like the look in a woman's eyes when she's about to tickle you. I like your story, and I'd like to see a second installment.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back