• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish

When you are a teenager and you are ticklish does it go away when you get older?

• Yes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No

Votes: 24 85.7%

• Total voters

Machinehead

TMF Master
Waz up. When you are ticklish when you are young do you stop being ticklish when you get older.

It definatley hasn't with me, in fact it's got bloody worse! lol

I'm just as ticklish as ever. But I guess there are those who lose their ticklishness over time, since one person voted yes! Pity. :(

I know people for whom it has gone away...or become a real dislike. But, for me, it's increased in intensity and enjoyment. :)

Ann

ForgottenTcklr said:
With some people yes, but not typically

Actually, I'd disagree with that. Most of the people on the TMF that this appertains too have said the same as Ann did. Tickling seems to be be at least 50% in the mind and when it's something that the person dwells on so much, it doesn't diminish. In fact as quite often is said here; it grows expedentially!

What does everyone else think about that?

I do now quite a few people who were ticklish as children and teenagers, but not anymore

TicklingIsLife said:

Oh thats always good....:devil: :devil: :devil:

Pardon, mon frere? You would'nt be thinking of anythign evil under that innocent gribn would you? WOULD YOU?!?!?!?! Oh, right.........thought you might be.......:angel:

loosing your ticklishness....

I agree with the theory about it being "in your mind", but I also believe in the "use it or lose it" theory, also. I havent been tickled for a lot of years and now I'm not really ticklish at all. But, I havent been worked on by an expert, either.:confused: ;)

Discard the non-ticklish ones and find one who is ticklish...

Out with the old, in with the new!

j/k!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back