• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Apologies, forgiveness, and an understanding.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Mitch went home from the game that night hot under the collar. Naomi and the children had gone to Nicole's hotel, and didnt show up at the game the following night, or the night after either. Mitch had trouble sleeping the nights Naomi was away. Finally, on Sunday morning, before the 1pm game against the Braves, Mitch cracked and decided to go to the hotel and straighten things out with Naomi, whom he hadnt seen nor heard from in 2 days. He went to the front desk, and learned that Naomi and Nicole were in adjoining suites. He bought 2 dozen red roses. One batch to try and smooth things over with Naomi, and, although he didnt feel he was wrong, a dozen for Nicole too to try and calm the situation down. Mitch went up to Naomi's door, and knocked. "Nai, it's me. I want to talk to you, please open the door." Naomi answered the door in a robe and bare feet, a revolted look on her face: "These are for you. I love you, and we need to talk, please" Mitch began."Thank you" She said, accepting the roses. "Nai, what upset me most is that we have this so open marriage, we talk about everything. I never said you dont have a right to retire. If you dont want to play ball anymore, fine, I can live with that. What upset me so is that you seemingly made this decision out of the blue without ever discussing it with me. It affects you, me, the team, and our lives. I admit I was an ass for making a scene at the game the other night. I humilated you, myself, Nicole, and the team, and Lee Sniderman fined my ass, good, but I want to talk to you about the decision, can we please do that?" He asked. "Yes, and Iam sorry I didnt tell you. I guess its a big decision that affects so many people. I had it running through my mind, and it wasnt Nicole, Mitch, I swear, I have been thinking about it for a long time. I'm 35 years old. Iam about to have my third kid, I've had shoulder surgery, and there are times my arm and body kills me. Plus, I feel like Iam not a great mother, and I also want to resume my acting career. I've had enough. I was wrong for not telling you, and I would do anything for you, our personal life does not change. Iam not telling you to retire, and feet, tickle our sex life none of that changes even if I'm not on the team. I just cant play anymore, Mitch. Iam sorry, I couldnt bring myself to sign that contract." She said. "I'll miss seeing you come of that bullpen in the 9th inning, but as your husband who loves you, I have to understand. So long as you put our children to bed and sleep next to me for the rest of our lives, and I know you love me, I dont care if Naomi comes out of the bullpen, so long as shes in my home, my bedroom, my life, and my heart" He said. "That you can count on" Naomi said as they kissed. "I want to talk to Nicole" Mitch said. With that, Mitch knocked on Nicole's door, and she answered. "Hello" she said. "Nicole, these are for you." Mitch said, handing her the roses. "Thank you" "Nicole, my behavior at the game the other night was wrong, and Iam sorry. I need to tell you that the reason I was upset is because Naomi did it without discussing it with me, and I couldnt help feeling you wanted her to retire. I felt deserted, and angry, and hurt. " He said. "I'm sorry too. Iam guilty of having girl talk with Naomi about an important issue that affects your whole family, and I should have told her to talk to you about it before refusing to sign the contract. It's just, she was so torn, and so upset. She didnt want to fight with you over it after what went on in your marriage this year. Yes, I'd love to make movies with her, but I realize that I live in Austraila and she lives here with you, and that the opportunites for that wont be many, but she spoke of having had enough, and Iam her best friend, and want to see her happy." "I know you do, and I think we all lost our heads. Sniderman fined me, and I'll be lucky if I dont get suspended. I should have talked to you both in private instead of storing it all up and embarrassing us all in front of 30,000 people. You both are well known actresses, and I'm a star ballplayer. That was stupid on my part" Mitch said. "It's okay, all is forgiven. We all lost our heads" Nicole said "I have to be at the park soon, but I'd love if we could all go to breakfast, my treat. "He said. "Okay, I'd like that" Nicole said.
So, the problem solved, the three adults and children went to breakfast before Mitch had to get to the ballpark to play the series finale against Atlanta that afternoon. His family was right there in the front row rooting him on, and Mitch was charged up. In front of close to a sellout crowd of about 48,000 on that beautiful Sunday, Mitch hit two homeruns, one in the eighth inning, as Mandy slammed the door in the 9th, and the Good Guys beat the Braves 5 to 3. Every time he came to bat, Mitch kept looking over at the box seats, where Naomi kept smiling at him, and blowing him little kisses. The Good Guy rightfielder felt scared to be on the team without his bride, but also felt inner peace that the problem had been solved.
That night, after dinner and Nicole's departure from Nassau, Mitch and Naomi went home and put their kids to bed. Then, they undressed and got into bed, and needed a session of kiss and make up: "I love you so much, god,you are so beautiful" Mitch said, kissing her. "Thank you, you're pretty okay yourself" Naomi said, returning the kiss" Naomi's belly was slowly growing, and she was beginning to show, but being pregnant was making her extremely horny. "Only the hubby could think his wife is beautiful when shes getting fat like this, I look so fat" Naomi said. "Not to me, you are going to give us another child in a couple of months, and it is going to be beautiful just like the other two." He said. As they made out that night, Mitch just couldnt resist tickling Naomi and playing piggies with her toes. She kept squealing and giggling and playfully pushing him away: Hehehehehehehehehe! "You cut that out, you" She said through giggles. "You arent angry at me, are you" He said, as he kept fondling Naomi's bare ticklish toes. "Hehehehehehe No, not angry ever, just terribly ticklish, you silly boy. It would just be my luck to marry a guy whos so into tickling, but I love you so much I would do just about anything for you. The only good thing retirement will mean is that at least my tickle torture will be limited to you now, and maybe an occasional one by the team, and I wont have to go through those frequent tickle tortures by everyone" She said. "True, but remember what I told you the night we got married. You are my forever lee, so you know that always continues, and I hope you are okay with that" He said. "Yes, Iam fine with it, it's no problem" She said.
So, Naomi was going to retire. As much as Mitch was uncomfortable with and hated the idea, he had to understand Naomi's feelings to keep his marriage on good terms. He had another child on the way, the team was playing well, Naomi was off substance, and life was good. What would Naomi do next? What direction would the team go in to fill her roster spot permanently after she retired? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back