• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Digimob: Bigfoot

Bartman

One day at T.K. house, T.K, David, Ken and Cody was watching T.V. Suddenly someone was knocking at the door. T.K open the door and it's was Yoliei! T.K. said "Hi Yoliei!" Yoliei said "Hi T.K., you'll not going to believe what I just saw. David asked "What do you saw!" Yoliei said "I saw Kairi and she seems to be more different as usual!" Ken asked "What so different about Kairi today?" David asked "Did she got a new tatoo or what? Spit it out!" Yoliei said "I saw her feet. Her feet was huge!" David said "Yeah right her feet can't be that big!" Someone was knocking at the door. T.K answered the door and it Kairi! T.K. was shock by looking at Kairi size 30 feet! Everyone saw Kairi feet and they was shock as heck! T.K. asked "Whoa Kairi was happen to your feet?" Kairi said "I got up this morning and my feet was growing!" David said "I guess Yoliei was right about her!" Kairi said "my feet are killing me!" Kairi take her shoes and socks off and went barefoot! Everybody was shock of Kairi enormous feet! Kairi continues to grow! T.K. said, Everybody to the kitchen!" Everybody went to the kitchen. T.K. lock the door! T.K said "There thal will hold it!" The door break through and Kairi feet continues to grow rapidily! T.K. asked "Now what?" David said "Let tickle her feet!" The five kids reached to Kairi feet and tickle her feet! Kairi laughed! Kairi said: Stop that tickles HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA! Kairi feet begin to shrink! Ken said "Hey I think her feet is begin to shrink!" David said "keep tickling her feet!" Everybody said tickle, tickle tickle! As everybody continues to tickle her barefeet! Kairi continues to laugh! "HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHH STOP THAT TICKLE! Cody said "Koochie Koochie Koo! Kairi begin to get a little annoy! Kairi said: "Quit it HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH! As everyone continues tickle her feet. Kairi woke up and saw her barefeet back to normal size!

THE END

I hope you enjoy this story that I made up!

Erm... I don't wanna sound cynical, but that sounds like part of a 'Full House' episode to me... oh well...

mmmm.... interesting, i enjoyed it, yet it lacks a plot. keep up the work, its paying off.

nice first attempt. When we began we made a screw-up of it! What is lacking is length and emotion. Emotions of fear and desire and longer story writing. Good idea and nice thought though.
LOve,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back