• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It is to Laugh (Leg Show Letter, M/F, F/M)

Did you like this Letter

• Yes post more Leg Show stuff.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, don't post anymore.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is to Laugh
Posted by Slaver Tickler
Printed in the January 95 issue of Leg Show
M/F, F/M, Consent, Sexy

It all happened when I had my first vacation, from my first high-paying job. I had lost touch with all of my college buddies, so I decided to go to Florida alone to do some fishing, gambling, and lay on the beach to check out the bikini clad babes. My mother's friend lived halfway between that beach and the hotel, so I thought I would stop by on my way, and save on one nights hotel cost. I had always liked visiting this lady, as she was very intellectual, and we always had very stimulating conversation. Little did I know just how stimulating this conversation would get.

The lady is a feisty widow, named Jane, whose husband worked himself into an early grave, leaving her rich, but childless. Even though she was in her early 50's she has the body of a woman in her 30's. Jane had large breasts, that looked even bigger due to her short stature (just under 5 ft). After dinner the conversation drifted to the topic of whether women were really tougher then men. I stated the obvious facts that we men are bigger and stronger, but Jane pointed out that pound for pound a woman was stronger then a man (doubtful), a study showed that women have quicker reflexes then men and would make better fighter pilots ( I didn't know), that women would eventually over take men in marathon swimming and running (possible), and that women can take more pain then men because of child birth (which I couldn't argue with). Further more women are stronger then men from the hips down.

"Women just don't know how to use there advantages." she explained, "I know a harmless way to settle this debate." she said (I was already half way aroused from the passion she was expressing, but what she said next gave me an instant erection), "Women on average can take tickling longer then men, and I bet you I can take being tickled longer then you can."

"I'll bet you can't" I replied, unable to resist my perverted impulses.

"Ok," she said, "I have a little game we can play, to prove who is tougher a woman or a man." she explained, "I'll be right back."

Jane got up and left the room, returning with a kitchen timer. The rules of the game were simple. The tickler would have 30 minutes to make the ticklee say cease and desist. Saying cease and desist would include saying wait, stop, please stop, quit, don't please don't, I can't take it, that's enough or I can't stand it. Yelling for help would also be considered saying cease and desist. If I lasted longer it would prove that men were tougher, if she did it would prove women were .If we both made it to the 30 minuet limit it would be a tie, and the point would be unproven.

Jane volunteered to go first, and what she did next shocked me further, she started to undress, "The ticklee must be completely nude so no vulnerable parts are protected."

The woman's body looked stunning naked, with her full figure, womanly hips, and nice legs. At first I was afraid that she wasn't ticklish, but it didn't take long before I had her laughing. The soles of her feet were a sensitive area, as was her lower belly, and buttocks, but I really had her going when I started licking her neck.

"Hehehehehe, is that the best you can do, hahahahaha !" she taunted, as she laughed.

Jane wouldn't give up though, and I tickled her furiously, but she soon became resistant. I tried blind folding her to increase sensation, and that worked for a while, but she actually seemed to enjoy it, as she simply smiled and remained silent. I became frustrated and worried when the timer passed the 15 minute mark, When the 20 minuet mark passed I had a nervous sinking feeling. Then at 24 minutes ahs let out a fake sounding laugh and said, "Ok, cease and desist."

Jane started to put her clothes back on while I undressed, since were going to change places. With a condescending tone in her voice she said, "Well, you might win after all." as she buttoned the front of her bra .I got down on the floor an laid spread-eagle, as she reset the timer. I didn't know what she would say about my hard-on. She noticed it and smiled, but it didn't seem important.

My mother's friend sat down across from me and lightly started rubbing my upper chest with her stocking heel and toe. I was determined to last longer then her, and this wasn't so bad, I thought. Jane was very patient however, and after a time I was getting antsy, not being able to push her persistent foot away. I squirmed and perspired as I stared at her heel pushing forwarded and her toe pulling back relentlessly across my chest. I then felt a finger nail slowly move back and forth across the bottom of my foot. I felt laughter building inside me and tried to hold it back. It was no use and I soon broke down giggling helplessly.

Straddling me, Jane crawled over me so that her big bosoms were hovering over me, and asked be if I wanted to surrender. I refused, so she sat on me and started tickling my neck. The buxom beauty was tickling me so slowly that it was bearable, yet maddening. It was just the enough to keep me on the edge of laughing and trying not to. When she started tickling my underarms, I thought about surrendering. This forced me to reflexively armpits, but I couldn't. I almost accidentally told her to stop. I nervously looked at the clock, to see only 5 minuets had passed ! It had seemed like an eternity.

Jane saw me look at the timer and asked "Your not going to make it are you ?" she asked, "Do you want to give up before I really tickle you ?" I stubbornly refused, and she moved onto my ribs, and midsection. I laughed so hard that tears streamed down my face, and my muscles hurt. Realizing she was going to win unless I could escape, I tried franticly to get free, but she held tight with her legs around my middle. I would have done anything to make her stop, and knowing that my only hope was a plead for mercy I yelled out, "Stop please I can't take it anymore."

"What’s the matter, can't the big strong man take being tickled by a little lady." she taunted, "Do you admit women are tougher then men."
I quickly agreed, and felt defeated yet relieved when she let me up.

That night I excused my self and went to bed to relieve my aching hard-on. The next morning I was leaving and feeling a little foolish, she winked and said "Just let me know when you want a rematch, 24 minuets to 7 is a rout." I knew I could never beat her at that game but the masochistic side of me really wants to try.

Last edited:
It is to Laugh Part 2

To those who care, I am thinking about writing a follow up story to this letter. The Follow up will be based of this Leg Show letter, but will be origanal in content.

I enjoyed this story a lot. Excellent plot and well written. Spell check would have been a plus, though.

Thanks for posting and I look forward to the sequel, if you write it.

Glad you liked it.

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, it was bsed on a letter I read in leg show Magazine along time ago. I don't know if I'll ever get to writing part two, for know I am working on Celebrity Investigation Division storries.

Spell Checked.

I ran this through the spell check and fixed it up a bit. For some reason it's not in me Archieve. I didn't right it, I addapted it from a letter in leg show magizine. I am thinking of writing a sevound and maybe even a 3rd part.

BTW,

I am the original author of this letter...believe it or not.

I sent it anonymously to Diane Hansen who was the editor at the time.

She changed a few minor details of the story. She eliminated the bondage. Instead the woman held the man fast with her legs.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back