• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A slump, Naomi's special night, and, a very special night wraps things up

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Entering September, the Good Guys had a comfortable lead in the division, and everything seemed like it was cruising along. Then, suddenly, the team hit a major slump. After the long homestand came a disasterous road trip that included a four game sweep at Shea Stadium in New York, with Mandy losing three of the games in the 9th or extra innings. What had once been a ten game lead was cut to four, with Atlanta and the Phillies now breathing down the Good Guys necks for the division title. The team needed to dig down deep, and they did, winning the first five games of a ten game homestand to move within a game of clinching the division. During the middle of that homestand, on a Saturday night, the team held a Naomi Watts appreciation night to thank Naomi for her years of service to the team. She received gifts, and a sellout crowd of 50,000 turned out to say goodbye to Naomi as an active player. Clearly showing her pregnancy, and welling up with tears, Naomi stepped to the microphone as she felt overcome at the emotion of the crowd. "I just want to say thank you to everyone. I came here just trying to do a job, and I ended up falling in love with the most wonderful man, getting married, playing on World championship teams, in great weather, in front of the best fans in the world. I want to thank my darling husband for his love and support through my career. Iam hoping to deliver baby number 3, healthy and happy. I want to thank the fans, you are the greatest fans in the world, and I hope my contributions to the team made everyone just a little happier when they came to the game. I want to thank the first manager who I played for, Jim Gardner, God rest his soul. If he didnt believe in me I never would have been so successful all these years. I also want to thank Lee Sniderman. Lee, you took over under the worst of circumstances after Jim's passing, and kept us on track to be the championship squad we are. I also want to thank my friends Mandy Moore and Kate Hudson, and the rest of the team. Without all of you, my career wouldnt have been a fraction as successful. I love you all, and you will still see me, as a fan, every home game, as I will continue to root my husband and my beloved team on to hopefully many more World Titles. Paradise runs deep inside me. I may have left the field, but the fans havent left my heart, and I hope I will never leave yours as well. Iam going to continue to be an active member as fan or contributor to make this the best darn orginization in baseball. Thank you!" A roar went up, and Naomi took her seat to hugs and kisses from the team and her family. "That was a beautiful speech, I love you so much" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
After the ceremony, the Good Guys played the game against the Mets, and it became clear early on that perhaps Kate Hudson, that night's starting pitcher, would be the story of that night, and not Naomi. As the game went on, Kate seemed to have blistering stuff. One inning went into another, and no hits were on the board. Mitch hit a two run homer in the 4th, but otherwise, the game was close. Inning after inning went by with the Mets not getting a hit. As the Good Guys took the field in the ninth, the emotion was unreal. a ground ball was followed by a strikeout. Then, with two outs, Kate threw a pitch, and the batter hit a fly ball to Mitch that he caught. Kate had pitched a no hitter, and the Good Guys had won the divison! The park was bedlam!
In a champange soaked clubhouse Naomi teased: "You had to upstage me on my night, little Katie! Iam so proud of you, and of this team, we are going to the playoffs again"
Because Kate was the center of attraction for the night, she was also the impromptu lee. As she was getting undressed, she was picked up by her male teammates, dragged to the trainers table, and tied down with rope:" Oh no!" She said. Soaked with champange, and in a bra and panties, the tickle was began on Kate's neck with fingers as the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! I cant believe you guys! I'm so tired! no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then with a male temamate on each side, Kate was tickled on her sides as she thrashed around and filled the clubhouse with squeals: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! How did I get this after being the hero? NO! Heheheheheheheehehehe! Then, with a male teammate positioned at each of her feet, Kate was tickled down each sole and under all ten toes with fingers, feathers and electric toothbrush. She went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and filling the clubhouse with laughter as tears came to her eyes! Heheeheheeheheehehehehehe! I give up you guys! Please no more! NO! NO! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, Kate was untied, and went to take a shower: "Assholes!" She teased as the whole team laughed.
It had been a special night. Naomi had been remembered, and the team had won the division. Now came the difficult part, the playoffs. What would happen then? Stay tuned in the continuing advertures of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back