• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

.Hack/Sign: Mimiru Tickled by: FF7tickler2

FF7tickler

TMF Master
.Hack/Sign: Mimiru Tickled by: FF7tickler2

Note to the audience: Well, it certainly has been a while since I’ve wrote anything like this. Well anyway as Bastard! Perfect Collection, hasn’t arrived yet, I have some free time, so you get this. Anyway, I know this isn’t going to be anything grand or good, so don’t expect much. Same old, .hack fans if you dislike it flame me. That aside, I suppose I should start?

*Mimiru sighed. Here she was the first one online and waiting. She wanted someone to talk to about the weird message she had read on the message board. Laughter Week? What sort of thing was that? The message was so vague, just saying that this week the world is going to be filled with smiles and laughter? It was probably just some comedian or other loser trying to promote himself online. It hadn’t been the first time for such events. After all, this world had killers. Player-killers. Then she noticed it, someone sitting down next to her.*

Tsukasa: You wanted to talk to me.

Mimiru: Hey, Tsukasa. Did you hear about the weird message on the message board? Something about laughter week.

Tsukasa: No. Does it have something to do with the key of the twilight?

Mimiru: No, it’s just odd, you know.

Tsukasa: I suppose. But the message is just one of many. One of the many of the people who visit the world here posted it. Don’t worry about it.

Mimiru: Yeah, but it made me feel uneasy for some reason.

Tsukasa: ……

Mimiru: Anyway.. Tsukasa, are you ready for a dungeon adventure? C’mon let’s go! To Beautiful-Forest-Mysterious!

*After this Mimiru got up and broke off into a run towards the Chaos Gate. She smiled. Now it was time for her and Tsukasa to hang out some more.*

Mimiru: Hey, hurry up Tsukasa! This is a race you know!

Tsukasa: Yes, I’m coming.

*Tsukasa got up. picking up his staff and began walking towards the gate. Mimiru looked back and frowned a bit, he wasn’ t much fun. Oh well, she couldn’t just sit there and wait for him. She raised her sword upward and recited the words Beautiful-Forest-Mysterious at the Chaos Gate transferring her to it’s location, an area very woody consisting of monsters of the wood element. Now all she had to do was sit and wait in the open area at the start of the dungeon. However, Tsukasa didn’t come.*

???: How perfect, now to start off this interesting week.

*A wavemaster with short green spiky silver hair, wearing the typical robes accept they were black waved his wand at the Chaos Gate before reciting the words for the dungeon, Mimiru’s dungeon. Tsukasa then arrived, not thinking much of someone using the Chaos Gate. He raised his wand upward and recited the words but it didn’t work. He lowered his staff.*

Tsukasa: Why?

Bear: Is something troubling you Tsukasa?

Tsukasa: …..Bear?

*Meanwhile inside the dungeon*

*Mimiru watched as the character was teleported into the dungeon. She got up ready to greet Tsukasa when she noted something. This wavemaster wasn’t Tsukasa.*

???: Oh, you look disappointed. Don’t you know this is laughter week? You’ll ruin the great concept for this week in the world.

Mimiru: Why does it matter? Anyway I’m waiting for someone. I don’t want to form a party.

???: Oh, I’m not interested in forming a party. I came for you.

Mimiru: What? Who are you?! If you’re a player killer I won’t go down easily.

???: Oh, excuse me. I apologize, a gentleman should always identify himself to a lady. You may call me Kokoro. I assure you I’m not a player killer. But now, may I ask what the lovely lady’s name is?

*A smile spread across Kokoro’s face as he said this. Mimiru didn’t like it. It felt as if he was looking her up.*

Mimiru: I’m Mimiru. I’m sorry, if your looking for a girlfriend, I’m unavailable.

Kokoro: Oh really? Is that other wavemaster the one who is your boyfriend?

Mimiru: Me and Tsukasa? Wait, why am I even talking to you. Something has to be wrong, he hasn’t come here yet. Excuse me, but I’m leaving now.

*Mimiru once again raised her sword upward trying to leave the dungeon but found she couldn’t.*

Kokoro: I’m afraid you can’t leave. This area has been sealed.

Mimiru: It has? By who?

Kokoro: Me.

Mimiru: You? What for you creep!

Kokoro: Your words strike my heart. It’s depressing for me to hear words of such hatred and venom pouring out the mouth of such a beautiful young woman.

Mimiru: Shut up. And stop with the compliments!

Kokoro: Has no one ever complimented you? You’re really quite a stunning beauty. Even for those in the world.

*Mimiru couldn’t helped it and blushed. She began walked backward but tripped and fell backwards. She rubbed her hands on her butt. It hurt. After looked up she saw his outstretched hand.*

Kokoro: Come on now. No need to be shy. A beautiful woman should expect such compliments. It is only right after all to greet beauty with proper respect.

Mimiru: Yeah, sure. Anyway, you haven’t explained what you want yet.

*Kokoro smiled*

Kokoro: Oh yes, you’re quite right. Consider yourself lucky for happening upon the first laughter week event.

Mimiru: Oh, so you work for the staff of the world. You look a bit young though.

Kokoro: Oh, I work alone. I’m a hacker. This is my own event you see. And you’re the star.

Mimiru: So you are some creep. While I’m busy, so unless you want to fight me I suggest you give up. You should know that wavemasters aren’t the strongest class.

Kokoro: Oh, of course, my beautiful flower Mimiru. But I’m not here to fight you. You see..

*Kokoro raised his staff than quickly slammed it into the ground. The ground shook, and rising from it several plant tentacles wrapped around Mimiru around her arms and legs raising her into the air.*

Kokoro: I’m here to see a smile to cross that beautiful face, and enjoy the honey sweet laughter that you’re depriving this world out on.

Mimiru: Huh? What the hell are you talking about?! If it’s for humor, you sure aren’t going to win that award. Now let me down.

Kokoro: All in good time. However that blade looks a tad dangerous. Shall I remove it for you then?

Mimiru: Hey don’t touch that!

*Kokoro’s hand wrapped around the blade’s handle and he managed to pull it out raising it above his head only to fall backward with it.*

Mimiru: Idiot. You must really be a weakling if I can handle it and you can’t.

Kokoro: Well, it must mean my humor is really bad. Apparently slapstick won’t even work on you.

Mimiru: So you were really trying to get me to laugh at you. While it ain’t happening. So just let me down and I won’t report you.

Kokoro: Oh, but you haven’t tasted my kung fu yet.

Mimiru: Kung fu?

*Kokoro walked over to Mimiru’s feet, and begun tugging at her boots, pulling them off one at a time, leaving Mimiru barefoot.*

Mimiru: Hey, what are you doing?! Put those back on.

Kokoro: Oh, you look tense. Here.

*Kokoro put his hands on Mimiru’s feet and began massaging them. Only to note during the process Mimiru’s face curving up into a grin.*

Kokoro: Oh, you’re still holding back your smile. We can’t have that. It appears I can’t give a proper foot massage if I’m tickling you. Oh, I think my fingers are going astray, please forgive me if this causes you any discomfort, my beautiful Mimiru.

*Kokoro’s fingers began wiggling along her feet up and down, and soon Mimiru’s held back grin ended and her mouth opened revealing her smile as giggles poured out of it as she shook her head back and forth while her whole body wiggled in her bondage*

Kokoro: Oh, that’s much better. You should really show that side to other people. Like your little wavemaster friend. I imagine he would love to see this.

Mimiru: Hehehe! You can’t do this! Hahahaha! Crap! Stop!

Kokoro: Don’t victims ever learn not to annoy their captor. Your fate, or rather feet I should say are in my hands, and your not smiling anymore, your trying to ruin the bliss of hearing a beautiful woman’s laughter. There is no greater crime for the senses in this world. So let us go to stage two.

*Kokoro smiled and began his favorite thing, the real fun tickling, he began scratching his fingers up and down Mimiru’s soles, watching her feet wiggle about cutely trying to avoid the wicked tickling fingers*

Kokoro: So, you never told me how you like the taste of my kung fu. I call it Endless Happiness!

Mimiru: HAHAHAHA! WHAT A STUPID TITLE! HAHAHAHHAA! CUT IT OUT! HAHAHAHA!

Kokoro: Don’t be angry, just enjoy it. If your wavemaster was doing this I imagine you would like this.

*Before Mimiru’s reply, Kokoro moved his fingers under her toes scratching under them as Mimiru’s toes curled in defense, but a simple stroke of her soles opened the bars trying to protect the ticklish flesh and the process was repeated many times. Until Kokoro stopped feeling the need to give her a break.*

Kokoro: Oh, you have truly been a great guest. But I’m afraid I must go now.

Mimiru: Huh?

*Kokoro walked over to her head and knelt down neck to her ear and whispered: It was a lot of fun and I hope your relationship goes well my dear Mimiru. He then got up and turned around and started walking.*

Kokoro: Oh, by the way did that sound cool?

Mimiru: No, it didn’t! Now let me down.

*Mimiru was still blushing because of the suggestion of her and Tsukasa as she looked on.*

Kokoro: Oh, no. This is merely the beginning Mimiru. Just wait a while. I’m going to do you a favor. You looked a bit depressed, your boyfriend seems to be a stiff. It’s wrong to ignore the cries of a beautiful woman’s heart when it is in front of you. So don’t worry. I’ll help you out with him. Since I, cannot help you in that regard.

Mimiru: What are you talking about your moron!

Kokoro: Oh, by the way, don’t lose that spunk, I imagine it is a big attractant in the real world.

*Then Kokoro was gone. Kokoro picked up his staff and left the dungeon with Mimiru sitting there.*

*A while later*

Bear: Tsukasa. I read something on the message board a while ago. Something about an event happening in Beautiful-Forest-Mysterious. That is where you said Mimiru went, right?

*Bear and Tsukasa then used the Chaos Gate to appear in the dungeon, only to find an odd group of people clustered around something, with laughter heard. Tsukasa and Bear approached it, shocked to find, Mimiru still in her bondage being tickled all over by a group of male players, one tickling her two feet and the other two tickling her exposed upper body.*

Tsukasa: Mimiru?

Mimiru: Tsukasa! Hey help me out hear.

Male Players: Tsukasa. No, it couldn’t be. The wavemaster with that monster! RUN!

*The group then left the dungeon*

Bear: So, is this what you wanted to show Tsukasa, Mimiru?

Mimiru: No, help me down Bear.

*With a few quick slashes, Mimiru was on the ground, tired and sweaty, or atleast here she was.*

*Tsukasa outstretched his hand and smiled.*

Tsukasa: You had me worried. I didn’t think something like this would happen though.

*Mimiru blushed, then anger returned to her.*

Mimiru: What took you so long? Huh?! I was here all alone, with people tickling me out of my mind. I couldn’t even reset my terminal. Besides, I’d lost all my experience I gained for the day.

Tsukasa: I’m sorry, I couldn’t help you.

*Tsukasa’s hand outstretched and put his hand on Mimiru’s shoulder. He tried to remember how Subaru had acted towards him*

Tsukasa: Should we go then? On that dungeon adventure..

Mimiru: Um, yeah sure. Just let me get my boots first though.

Tsukasa: Sure.

Bear: Should I go the? I wouldn’t want this old man to be in the way of youth.

Mimiru: Bear, shut up. Now c’mon. I lost a lot of time with this stupid Laughter Week.

*But beside herself, Mimiru smiled*

Fin? Or Not?

Do you wish for more of laughter week? Than post your response.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back